Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Emirates And Etihad Airline Staff How Have You Been Surviving? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Emirates And Etihad Airline Staff How Have You Been Surviving? (1420 Views)

Etihad Airways Gets FG's Nod To Resume International Flights / Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route / London Man Creates Scene As Airline Staff Stop Him From Going With His “egusi,” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emirates And Etihad Airline Staff How Have You Been Surviving? by KingBish(f): 10:06am On Sep 22, 2021
So it is no news that the two UAE based airlines stopped coming to Nigeria since March of 2021.
I was just wondering, how their Nigerian staff in the country have been surviving.
Have you been getting paid from the airlines or they've asked you to accept another job if you find one?
If you are a staff of Emirates and Etihad Airlines, please kindly share with us. If you have a friend/family that is, kindly ask them to share with us.

More interestingly, Emirates airlines particularly have been postponing the resumption of their operations by two weeks, for the past two months.
I believe that before they'll resume operations their staff would be duly communicated. So do you (staff of the Airline) think they'll indeed resume operations anytime soon; or they keep postponing the resumption of flights until 2023?�

Please don't air me. Na aproko I dey find this morning

1 Like

Re: Emirates And Etihad Airline Staff How Have You Been Surviving? by KingBish(f): 10:54am On Sep 22, 2021
Justwise is this topic fine here?
Or can we move it to the job section?
Re: Emirates And Etihad Airline Staff How Have You Been Surviving? by KingBish(f): 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nobody is engaging with my topic cry

Lalasticlala help

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Most Amazing Aurora, Northern Lights Photos Taken Around The World In 2021 / Traveling From Port-harcourt To Lagos By Peace Mass Transit / As An SSCE Holder What Route Can I Use To Travel Out Aside From School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.