Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

10 Profitable Side Business You Need To Know - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 10 Profitable Side Business You Need To Know (2121 Views)

Food Business You Can Start With 5k Or Nothing From Home / New Side Business Alert / 10 Profitable Side Business You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Profitable Side Business You Need To Know by SuremercyFoods(f): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2021
“If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary” - Jim Rohn
Let’s move on to the rest 5 profitable side hustle for the day... Are you ready?

As much as every parent wants their kids to take snacks to schools , we are in the era of eating and snacking healthy. Eating healthy move us to the next side business.

� Kulikuli business: kulikuli is a snack I grow with and one of the snack we take alongside good ijebu garri��. I decided to make it stand on its own ‘cause this is a business that has stood the test of time. Do you know you can start this business with less than 10k and you ROI won’t be less than 30% of your capital if you are a retailer? You need more info, WhatsApp 08024127325

� Pap or drink business: If you have busy people who are careful of junks around you, you are good to go. Pap (different taste), Kunnu, zobo, fresh fruit juices are good biz if you are an advocate of healthy eating. The production is stressful but you can get someone to do the job once your customer base exceeds 10 but customers are around you left and right

� Akara or Moi Moi business: Do you know you can do this once in a week? A friend of mine took a giant step of starting out with her estate people last Friday on their whatsapp platform and she got 9 families to supply akara (bean cake) last Saturday. There are people who doesn’t know how to do both and others don’t have that patience, slide in, help them and get paid for that service.

� Ice block business: Do you have a chest freezer and a fridge for personal use? Do you know your chest freezer can pay for the power consumption of the house?

Create a space in the freezer and tie water there. Sell as ice block for party planners every Saturday or those that sells drinks daily and you will be making lil cash that can be saved towards your monthly PHCN bill.

I decided to pick businesses we can relate with so that you will know you have what it takes to start them.

What other businesses are within your reach that you can start?

5 Likes

Re: 10 Profitable Side Business You Need To Know by Zatildafashion(f): 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ice block business is a good idea thanks for sharing. I will try out this business.
Re: 10 Profitable Side Business You Need To Know by VeeBeeCouture(f): 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
Valuable information! Thanks for sharing.
Re: 10 Profitable Side Business You Need To Know by BiddiesApparels: 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
@suremercy_foods side hustle all the way!�[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 10 Profitable Side Business You Need To Know by BolennyClothing(f): 11:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
Thanks for sharing

(1) (Reply)

The Worst Food You've Eaten / What's With The Fake Non-Swelling Soaked Garri In London? / Nigerian Campus Cooking Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.