Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Food Business You Can Start With 5k Or Nothing From Home - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Business You Can Start With 5k Or Nothing From Home (462 Views)

See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. / See The Food I Bought For 2.5k In Maiduguri / How To List Your Food Business On Jumia Food And Start Making Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Food Business You Can Start With 5k Or Nothing From Home by bensky: 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
Are you a graduate unemployed looking for a legit source of income / employed looking for extra source of income then this training is for you?
The covid - 19 pandemic has shown business owners that the food business industry will strive irrespective of the economic recession situation. Food is a basic necessity of life and as such people will always eat weather rich or poor weather , employed or unemployed , healthy or unhealthy, to stay alive you need food to survive and look for money .
The food business space is underutilized and as such, there is a need to harness the industry and kill the notion that you need a huge capital to venture into the business.
Hence the need for training on a niche you can start in food business with 5,000 or nothing from the comfort of your home.
To eligible for this training you must have a smart phone enabled with google meet and pay a token of 3k for first 2o person from now to the 4th November ill will be adding to the WhatsApp group, after then individual pay 5k each.
Kindly make payments by using the link https://flutterwave.com/pay/buzybeeservicestfuk
Hit me up 08028209516.
The training is on Saturday 6th November by 12noon[img][/img]

(1) (Reply)

Nice Place To Visit In Abeokuta / What I Eat In A Day To Lose Weight /yummy Realistic Meals/black Girl Friendly / Learn How To Bake Like A Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.