Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Military Officer Secretly Fathers Two Of His Senior Colleague’s Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Military Officer Secretly Fathers Two Of His Senior Colleague’s Kids (995 Views)

Lady Who Secretly Welcomed Baby With Ex Dumps Husband After Sponsoring Her UK / My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening / Lady Marries Okada Rider Who Posed As Military Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Officer Secretly Fathers Two Of His Senior Colleague’s Kids by tafabaloo(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2021
Military officer secretly fathers two of his senior colleague’s kids as payback after discovering the senior officer is the real father of his own kids
A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to share a shocking story of paternity fraud which involves two military officers.
According to the lady identified as @_peesee on Twitter, a military officer discovered that two (boys) out of his three kids belong to his senior colleague, who sleeps with his wife whenever he is on deployment.
He pretended as though he did not know what was happening, whereas behind the scenes, he also decided to sleep with the senior military officer’s wife and fathered two out of his four children as payback.
When the truth came out, both families were thrown into confusion and chaos.

@_peesee wrote; ”I know a very senior colleague in the uniform who raised kids who weren’t his, his wife didn’t know he knew she just had a child for him and that child was the only daughter. Two boys weren’t his. He ensured they went to very good schools, but the girl went to the best

She was sent out of the country for her higher institutions while her brothers went to school here. After he retired and was very sick and at a point of death he call his lawyer, his wife & his boys and willed everything to his daughters. The boys were confused he has only a girl

The mother had to confess that she was sleeping with his colleague when he was away on duty in another state.

She told them their father and they went to meet him. Their real father was their other father’s senior colleague.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/2ad654fdb5b34d4fe597179ea37feb39?news_entry_id=65b64696210921en_ng&news_id=2ad654fdb5b34d4fe597179ea37feb39&country=ng&language=en
Re: Military Officer Secretly Fathers Two Of His Senior Colleague’s Kids by Ammishaddai: 11:38am On Sep 22, 2021
Unverifiable stories keep littering the pages of Nairaland and the mods are doing nothing about it. Chai....
Re: Military Officer Secretly Fathers Two Of His Senior Colleague’s Kids by Hangmnk: 11:44am On Sep 22, 2021
I'm 100×1% is IPOB
Re: Military Officer Secretly Fathers Two Of His Senior Colleague’s Kids by GreenCitrus: 11:57am On Sep 22, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle
Re: Military Officer Secretly Fathers Two Of His Senior Colleague’s Kids by bewla(m): 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
E we
Re: Military Officer Secretly Fathers Two Of His Senior Colleague’s Kids by greenie77: 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
Tales by moonlight powered by Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Military Officer Secretly Fathers Two Of His Senior Colleague’s Kids by ahnie: 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
Do me I do you.
Re: Military Officer Secretly Fathers Two Of His Senior Colleague’s Kids by Sonnobax15(m): 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
undecided
Honestly I pity men who place their entire hope on their women undecided

If a woman can fearlessly cheat on a military man,now tell me,na who you be as an ordinary bloody civilian wey she can't cheat on? undecided
Re: Military Officer Secretly Fathers Two Of His Senior Colleague’s Kids by Ishilove: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
If it smells like bullshit and looks like bullshit, then IT IS bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Military Officer Secretly Fathers Two Of His Senior Colleague’s Kids by xpressionx(m): 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Recover Loaned Money? / Help!how Can You Keep Teenage Children Productively Occupied This Xmas Holiday/ / What Women Wants;strictly For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.