Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Help! Pregnant Woman With Gonorrhea - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Pregnant Woman With Gonorrhea (946 Views)

You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) / Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Pregnant Woman With Gonorrhea by tunjilomo(m): 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
There is a pregnant woman in her third trimester I am acquainted with who has the gonorrhea infection.
But the problem is, she is asymptomatic.
Please is there any medication she can use to treat the infection. The medication does not have to cost too much.
Re: Help! Pregnant Woman With Gonorrhea by sisisioge: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
tunjilomo:
There is a pregnant woman in her third trimester I am acquainted with who has the gonorrhea infection.
Please is there any medication she can use to treat the infection. The medication does not have to cost too much.

Haaaa! Biko straight to the hospital! Pregnant women are not supposed to take drugs without the awareness of their doctors or even midwives. Dont play with your unborn kids health and hers.....it could lead to all sorts of congenital complications including blindness!

I hope you didnt pass it to her....it is well.

4 Likes

Re: Help! Pregnant Woman With Gonorrhea by advanceDNA: 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
tunjilomo:

oga ade no try any trouble shooting medication with pregnant woman....let her go to the hospital, make person no go accuse of using her bele for rituals

1 Like

Re: Help! Pregnant Woman With Gonorrhea by frozen70(f): 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
tunjilomo:

Dey play
You can also do her delivery
Since you don't know where hospital is

2 Likes

Re: Help! Pregnant Woman With Gonorrhea by tunjilomo(m): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
The thing is money is not on ground. I would have advised her to go to an hospital.
Re: Help! Pregnant Woman With Gonorrhea by Caramia2020(m): 4:10am On Apr 23, 2023
Giving birth with such ailment can lead to blindness, u guys should act fast before the child is born, which one is there's no money? Is this a beggar post abi has she not be attending to antenatal care? Or she doesn't know the father of the unborn child.
Re: Help! Pregnant Woman With Gonorrhea by Foodqueen(f): 7:19am On Apr 23, 2023
She should go and see a good gynaecologist immediately.
Re: Help! Pregnant Woman With Gonorrhea by ceeceeuwa: 11:10am On Apr 23, 2023
tunjilomo:
Who diagnosed her?
Re: Help! Pregnant Woman With Gonorrhea by tunjilomo(m): 11:44am On Apr 23, 2023
ceeceeuwa:
Who diagnosed her?
Her partner has the infection.
Re: Help! Pregnant Woman With Gonorrhea by easytig(m): 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2023
The best option for the safe delivery of the child is true caesarean section o,the lady should avoid natural birth or else she is risking both her life and that of the baby.gonorhea will attack and pursue the baby back into the womb during delivery,if they force the baby out ,the baby may be born blind with other deadly medical conditions.
Re: Help! Pregnant Woman With Gonorrhea by Mindlog: 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2023
Self medication is very risky, she should go see her gynaecologist.
Re: Help! Pregnant Woman With Gonorrhea by GboyegaD(m): 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
Let her go see her OB/GYN ASAP. This shouldn't be joked with.
Re: Help! Pregnant Woman With Gonorrhea by tunjilomo(m): 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2023
Caramia2020:
Giving birth with such ailment can lead to blindness, u guys should act fast before the child is born, which one is there's no money? Is this a beggar post abi has she not be attending to antenatal care? Or she doesn't know the father of the unborn child.
Which one is beggar post.
This is a post asking for help.
Re: Help! Pregnant Woman With Gonorrhea by Caramia2020(m): 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
tunjilomo:

Which one is beggar post.
This is a post asking for help.
I asked because the first stage of antenatal Sti test is run on the women to ascertain their health status, so if she has been attending her antenatal care classes it would have been detected easily besides nairaland is an hospital, we can only render suggestions n referral services we can give n probably financial assistance when the need arises. Brother please are u the father of the unborn child?
Re: Help! Pregnant Woman With Gonorrhea by tunjilomo(m): 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
Caramia2020:

I asked because the first stage of antenatal Sti test is run on the women to ascertain their health status, so if she has been attending her antenatal care classes it would have been detected easily besides nairaland is an hospital, we can only render suggestions n referral services we can give n probably financial assistance when the need arises. Brother please are u the father of the unborn child?
Nope, not the father. The thing is she hasn't been attending any of this, that was why it was only known this late. She told me herself that she was unaware that she had any infection.
Re: Help! Pregnant Woman With Gonorrhea by Caramia2020(m): 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
tunjilomo:

Nope, not the father. The thing is she hasn't been attending any of this, that was why it was only known this late. She told me herself that she was unaware that she had any infection.
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Parents And Their Children. / Go On Hiv Test With Fiancee/fiance B4 Or After Marriage? / Affordable Beads For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.