Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Ronaldo Replaces Messi As Highest-Paid Footballer In Forbes Ranking - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Replaces Messi As Highest-Paid Footballer In Forbes Ranking (23747 Views)

Ronaldo Highest-paid Footballer In 2020 Forbes List, Messi Ranks 2nd, Neymar 3rd / Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years / De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Replaces Messi As Highest-Paid Footballer In Forbes Ranking by bewla(m): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2021
Aufbauh:

Akuko! See consolation.
If at 36+ Ronaldo is still earning more than your 34yr old 7th balloon boy in the same career then he should hide himself.
The balloon dor he was bought for by baca abi

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Replaces Messi As Highest-Paid Footballer In Forbes Ranking by aluyapreston: 8:41am On Sep 23, 2021
breko:
Aahh aahh, small small dey use this lies dem na,600 million in three years?
If only Messi earn 600 million in three years,barca suppose done dey division 3
Auditor in chief i hey thee undecided

With the converted earning in dollars Messi have 650,202,685.17 million dollars.

Life no too hard. So you Ronaldo fans were only calling him that he ate Barcelona yet you guys no know how much he earn

Re: Ronaldo Replaces Messi As Highest-Paid Footballer In Forbes Ranking by Kilishihunter: 8:47am On Sep 23, 2021
bewla:
Then take his shorts gjory and remain little

In your class

In my class am tall

And so is my family
Yes ooh I'll rather take his glory that is taller than you and billions of others and be the best in my profession grin
Re: Ronaldo Replaces Messi As Highest-Paid Footballer In Forbes Ranking by enemyofprogress: 9:05am On Sep 23, 2021
Kingcalls:

Lol...he will rather adopt u as his father
no problem, as long as he is ready to take me out of Nigeria and take care of me
Re: Ronaldo Replaces Messi As Highest-Paid Footballer In Forbes Ranking by hybridblood07(m): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2021
Please how did you calculate your maths?
dallex10:
LMFAO
I see ignorance from pendu fans everywhere.

Messi earns higher on the pitch than Ronaldo, Ronaldo only has more endorsement that's why.
Re: Ronaldo Replaces Messi As Highest-Paid Footballer In Forbes Ranking by Bamzyriches451: 9:10am On Sep 23, 2021
E concern them
Re: Ronaldo Replaces Messi As Highest-Paid Footballer In Forbes Ranking by lavylilly: 9:14am On Sep 23, 2021
Scamburster:

Have this ever worked for anyone before?
Yes, I have used it
Re: Ronaldo Replaces Messi As Highest-Paid Footballer In Forbes Ranking by lavylilly: 9:14am On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Ronaldo Replaces Messi As Highest-Paid Footballer In Forbes Ranking by Lamasta(m): 9:40am On Sep 23, 2021
tarantino1:

E too early to chop
Hunger no get specific time bro
Re: Ronaldo Replaces Messi As Highest-Paid Footballer In Forbes Ranking by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 23, 2021
Kingcalls:

So ozil that was the highest earner in arsenal was better that aubumeyang or Ramsey that is currently earning higher that chiesa is better than him in juve ??
Or sanchez that earned higher that rashford in man u shows he was better than Rashford...all these children that just started watching football
Did you even read the comment I was responding to?
Deliberately quoted me out of context just to spew rubbish. Mr adult that began watching football in 1936.
The kind of human beings one meets on the net, tufia.
Re: Ronaldo Replaces Messi As Highest-Paid Footballer In Forbes Ranking by sharrp: 9:56am On Sep 23, 2021
Aufbauh:

Akuko! See consolation.
If at 36+ Ronaldo is still earning more than your 34yr old 7th balloon boy in the same career then he should hide himself.
Typical ronaldo fan . Brainless
Re: Ronaldo Replaces Messi As Highest-Paid Footballer In Forbes Ranking by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
38k. Location festac Lagos
Re: Ronaldo Replaces Messi As Highest-Paid Footballer In Forbes Ranking by 2dominate: 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
aluyapreston:

No be small ignorance. Ronaldo fans don't read. They are intristically dull and make up the bigger population of people who voted Buhari and think the Vaccine is the Antichrist. I have been unfortunate to hear most of them talk and even being a Man United fan, I feel ashamed because they are mostly from my club.
May God bless you bro .
Re: Ronaldo Replaces Messi As Highest-Paid Footballer In Forbes Ranking by Blogfarms: 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
Be mute and Bleep
Re: Ronaldo Replaces Messi As Highest-Paid Footballer In Forbes Ranking by oluwaseyi1759(m): 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
Bro pls create a new topic with this exact content.... This post should be in Front page because not everyone knows about this.
lavylilly:
FOR VICTIMS OF SCAMMERS

Have you mistakenly or greedily sent N50k to get N100k in 5 minutes and then later realised that you have been scammed?
And the scammer even went on to rub your ignorance on your face too?

There is some good news for you.

Please follow the below steps:

HOW TO RETRIEVE YOUR MONEY AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED

Dr Aloy is sharing a knowledge today on "How to retrieve your money after you have been scammed".

Please read carefully and learn.

20% of social media users and online shoppers have been scammed at one point or the other, either large or small money and it's quite painful.

Many people don't always know what to do.

1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging apps (Telegram, Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, etc).

2. Write out the full name and account number of the page or person.

3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

4. Go to any branch of the scammer's bank (the bank the scammer uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

5. If you can, print out all those chats with the scammer, and submit it.

While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK (anticorruptionunit@cbn.gov.ng) this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspect's account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened neither will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank.

Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.

If you interested in business opportunities available with the new e-naira, I am having a 4 day intensive class on telegram. It's FREE!!!! Send me a DM or mail lovelyakpe@gmail.com
Re: Ronaldo Replaces Messi As Highest-Paid Footballer In Forbes Ranking by Alary: 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kingcalls:

So ozil that was the highest earner in arsenal was better that aubumeyang or Ramsey that is currently earning higher that chiesa is better than him in juve ??
Or sanchez that earned higher that rashford in man u shows he was better than Rashford...all these children that just started watching football
When you are at the top of your game a club will pay your worth. Those players you mentioned and compared, the time they signed their contract they are top notch. When man u signed Sanchez he was the best thing after slice bread, Rashford was not near him then. When Ozil negotiated his contract he was on top of his game.When Ramsey joined Juventus where was Chisea? But now chisea is hot for both jive and the azzurri so expect when he negotiates a new contract it will dwarfed what Ramsey is earning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mourinho: I Won Three Trophies At Man United Yet That Was Seen As A Disaster / Kelechi Emeteole Hospitalized For Throat Cancer (Photos) / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.