Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Please, Where Does Ritual Money Comes From!!!? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please, Where Does Ritual Money Comes From!!!? (1818 Views)

Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) / Does Ritual Give Money? / How Money Comes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Where Does Ritual Money Comes From!!!? by Davindal(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2017
Heh, guys!

I'm a bit confused.

All these bla bla bla we keep hearing audaciously about ritual killings(money rituals), and the aftermath flow of money that comes with it has remain a puzzle to me. The stories seem mythical to me because I don't seem to know where the money the so called ritualists enjoy comes from. Does it fall from sky or what?

However, I was informed how a man from a popular state in Nigeria, who hitherto was poor suddenly, turned rich after the death of his only daughter; it was said he killed her.

And I still ask, how did the money come? Did his daughter's corpse changed to money? Or did the late girl's ghost or spirit go to the banks to steal money or what?

Guys, I need answers on these questions.

Nevertheless, if actually it is true that money ritual exists, then people should play safe this December oo.
Re: Please, Where Does Ritual Money Comes From!!!? by richeeyo(m): 8:39am On Oct 17, 2017
Demonic minting company its like the CBN of the underworld

1 Like

Re: Please, Where Does Ritual Money Comes From!!!? by Davindal(m): 8:48am On Oct 17, 2017
richeeyo:

Demonic minting company its like the CBN of the underworld
Really, so it exists?
Re: Please, Where Does Ritual Money Comes From!!!? by dollytino4real(f): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2017
there are tins u can not explain but they exist

1 Like

Re: Please, Where Does Ritual Money Comes From!!!? by mrtomola(m): 9:35am On Oct 17, 2017
From S.B.W (Spiritual Bank of the World)
Re: Please, Where Does Ritual Money Comes From!!!? by adeememman(m): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2017
The question you are asking is beyond any human.

1 Like

Re: Please, Where Does Ritual Money Comes From!!!? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
from my knowledge, the genuine ones apply a "kind, of spiritual law" just as there are physical laws like the law of gravity and inertia... every one applies this spiritual law, when you pray, imagine, meditate etc its nameless. But some people are good at directing it than others just as scientists are good at directing and applying physical law to problems than others.

while some are fake and will rip you off.

About killing, i think that it amplifies the energy similar to killing of animals in old testament.

DISCLAMER----REMEMBER THE ABOVE IS JUST MY POINT OF VIEW AND FOR EDUCATIONAL USE ONLY, IN NO WAY SHOULD I BE METIONED BOTH FOR CRITICISM OR SUPPORT OR ANYTHING ELSE.
Re: Please, Where Does Ritual Money Comes From!!!? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
I don't think there is anything like Ritual Money but Ritual connection. The idea of having one room where people vomit money is nollywood. What happens is ritual connection. You join and they enable you with the tools of making money.
Re: Please, Where Does Ritual Money Comes From!!!? by sellers4buyers(m): 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
Am of the opinion that spiritual money stuff is a myth and not real. Everyone I have ever heard got engaged in spiritual riches or stuffs like that are into one form of biz or the other.

Devil is real no doubt, there are demonic influences all around but not on money. money is physical and not spiritual. my submission
Re: Please, Where Does Ritual Money Comes From!!!? by OCTAVO: 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ask Lalasticlala, it was the ritual he did that made him become moderator.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please, Where Does Ritual Money Comes From!!!? by johnstar(m): 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
sellers4buyers:
Am of the opinion that spiritual money stuff is a myth and not real. Everyone I have ever heard got engaged in spiritual riches or stuffs like that are into one form of biz or the other.

Devil is real no doubt, there are demonic influences all around but not on money. money is physical and not spiritual. my submission

Devil.is real and i don't blive in rituals??
Lol
Re: Please, Where Does Ritual Money Comes From!!!? by lalasticlala(m): 9:52am On Oct 18, 2017
OCTAVO:
Ask Lalasticlala, it was the ritual he did that made him become moderator.

Lol. Funny u

2 Likes

Re: Please, Where Does Ritual Money Comes From!!!? by myrrtle(m): 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
It comes from lost money. They use juju to gather all the money that people lost and give it to there members.

(1) (Reply)

Am Unexperienced, Please, Help!!! / Airpod 2 With For 15k Only, Airpod pro for 30k only / What Is Wrong With Access Bank? Give Me My Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.