Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

How To Record Your Phone Screen And Yourself At The Same Time - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Record Your Phone Screen And Yourself At The Same Time (379 Views)

Why Do Nigeria And England Have The Same Time At Some Periods Of The Year? / Can I Work And Pursue A Degree At The Same Time? / Will I Be Disqualified If I Register For Jamb And Direct Entry At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Record Your Phone Screen And Yourself At The Same Time by diana158(m): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
Here is a a short tutorial on how to Record your phone screen and Yourself at the same time in any android device.

This video lesson will come handy for people who wants to these set of persons, youtube video creators, teachers, people who would like to communicate through videos to their audience etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-xqaa-O4tc&t=30s

(1) (Reply)

Cover Letter: You Can Start Now! / . / Calculations In Physics For College Students By Olaitan S. O.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.