Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

How To Write Good CV With No Work Experience - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Write Good CV With No Work Experience (15708 Views)

My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) / How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too / FG Moves To Enforce ‘No Work, No Pay’ Rule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Write Good CV With No Work Experience by chiiraq802(m): 9:54am On Sep 25, 2021
Kennyking1234:
This guy are you a bot?

Which kind careless Bot Bot weh no dey comments on threads concerning Fulani herdsmen killings...

Abeg forget that Benue abiii Adamawa Vulturegriller, When Fulani herdsmen finally gets to him and it appears on NL, I won't comment on that thread. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Write Good CV With No Work Experience by Zainabthegirl1(f): 9:55am On Sep 25, 2021
So insightful
Re: How To Write Good CV With No Work Experience by Pweetyccee(f): 10:21am On Sep 25, 2021
Okay
Re: How To Write Good CV With No Work Experience by sylve11: 10:32am On Sep 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

A real niggarrr write no shit...

And moreover wetin go be go be

If you go get the job you go get am without all these many many lessons on how to write a cv bla bla bla
Nor be even for country like Nigeria person go dey learn cv shit
Nigeria where if you know the person way know somebody then the job is sure even before interview

I shock when uniben employ my cousin that year...he don already get appointment letter before he go for Interview.

ehen? shocked cool
Re: How To Write Good CV With No Work Experience by diaspoAFRICANS: 10:52am On Sep 25, 2021
GREAT
Re: How To Write Good CV With No Work Experience by Vpat79: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2021
Is FIRS really paying well or just we hyping it. Or just a few amongst them that earn well.
Guyman02:
How come all those children of the connected don't even write CVs to get employed in Grade A juicy Federal agencies like CBN, NLNG, FIRS, Foreign Affairs, Budget Office, DPR, PPPRA, NIMASA, NPA, PENCOM, Presidency etc

You will be shocked to realise that the company you sent your beautiful CV that called you for interview is GNLD or Multi Level Marketing, this country don cast walahi undecided
Re: How To Write Good CV With No Work Experience by Hassanmaye(m): 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

A real niggarrr write no shit...

And moreover wetin go be go be

If you go get the job you go get am without all these many many lessons on how to write a cv bla bla bla
Nor be even for country like Nigeria person go dey learn cv shit
Nigeria where if you know the person way know somebody then the job is sure even before interview

I shock when uniben employ my cousin that year...he don already get appointment letter before he go for Interview.
Damn niggar
Re: How To Write Good CV With No Work Experience by KelvinCoaster(m): 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
money121:
Ok
Lol

Is that all you have to say?
Re: How To Write Good CV With No Work Experience by money121(m): 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
KelvinCoaster:

Lol

Is that all you have to say?
Yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pay Our Salary Arrears, Teachers Beg Rivers Govt / My Plight With A Recruiting Firm / What Is Your Opinion On Asking People What They Earn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.