Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Bbnaija: I Had So Many Dreams About Nini Last Night - Cross Tells Housemates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: I Had So Many Dreams About Nini Last Night - Cross Tells Housemates (713 Views)

Bbnaija: “I Dreamt That You Won The 90 Million Naira” – Cross Tells Liquorose / Bbnaija Saga & Nini Last Nights In Hoh Room (video) / Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Had So Many Dreams About Nini Last Night - Cross Tells Housemates by newsvib: 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
BBNaija housemate, Cross, has revealed that he had so many dreams about Nini last night. The reality star disclosed this while interacting with housemates this afternoon. 

Cross stated that he dreamt where they found Nini under the staircase. He said the housemates were trying to rescue her while she was running away from them. 

The BBNaija housemate stated that Nini tried to run away through an exit door on the staircase. Cross also narrated more stories, adding that Nini's sudden disappearance.....continue reading: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2021/09/i-had-so-many-dreams-about-nini-last.html

Re: Bbnaija: I Had So Many Dreams About Nini Last Night - Cross Tells Housemates by suffering: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
Lol. Cross the drunk.

(1) (Reply)

I Do Not Want To Give Birth Or Be A Mother. I Just Want To Be A Mother Of Cats- / Bbnaija: Emmarose Fans Gift Emmanuel, Liquorose N2 Million Each, Tickets To Rome / American Rapper Snoop Dogg Loses Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.