Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Reoccurring Health Issues. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reoccurring Health Issues. (913 Views)

Monolaurin capsules Kills Staphylococcus Bacteria Completely Without Reoccurring / Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help / Am Suffering From Stubborn Reoccurring Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reoccurring Health Issues. by Perfectbeing(m): 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
Good day everyone. I hope this meet you in good health.

So last year around July August, I had malaria and diarrhea about the same time. After I treated myself of those I discovered my right wrist and my right knee became swollen. The pain I was feeling was excruciating as I could barely walk and couldn't use my right hand. A pharmacist my mom talked to said it was the bad water I was drinking that caused both the diarrhea and swollen joints. I was asked to buy a drug (can't remember its name). After about a week later the pain and the swell stopped.

Now this year I had malaria and diarrhea again which I've treated. And now my left knee is swollen. I need expert idea.
Re: Reoccurring Health Issues. by OlawaleBammie: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
Perfectbeing:
Good day everyone. I hope this meet you in good health.

So last year around July August, I had malaria and diarrhea about the same time. After I treated myself of those I discovered my right wrist and my right knee became swollen. The pain I was feeling was excruciating as I could barely walk and couldn't use my right hand. A pharmacist my mom talked to said it was the bad water I was drinking that caused both the diarrhea and swollen joints. I was asked to buy a drug (can't remember its name). After about a week later the pain and the swell stopped.

Now this year I had malaria and diarrhea again which I've treated. And now my left knee is swollen. I need expert idea.
goan meet the pharmacy again na
Re: Reoccurring Health Issues. by Perfectbeing(m): 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
goan meet the pharmacy again na
I'm in Abuja. The Pharmacist is in Warri. It was the same thing last year. I was in Abuja when the thing happened and when I called my mom she talked to a phamicist back there in Delta.
Re: Reoccurring Health Issues. by OlawaleBammie: 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
Perfectbeing:
I'm in Abuja. The Pharmacist is in Warri. It was the same thing last year. I was in Abuja when the thing happened and when I called my mom she talked to a phamicist back there in Delta.
den u wil have to call mama
Re: Reoccurring Health Issues. by Perfectbeing(m): 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
den u wil have to call mama
Let someone with an understanding about what's happening tell me what's wrong.. Thanks for your contribution
Re: Reoccurring Health Issues. by havilla(f): 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
Oga go and see a Doctor, it's that simple.
Re: Reoccurring Health Issues. by Perfectbeing(m): 4:13am On Sep 30, 2021
havilla:
Oga go and see a Doctor, it's that simple.
If I can't ask for advice from health experts here, then what's the point of a health section in Nairaland?

(1) (Reply)

Symptoms Of HIV / Is Very Urgent Abnormal Menstruation / Goitre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.