Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

A Dispatch Rider Delivered This Letter, What Do You Think? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Dispatch Rider Delivered This Letter, What Do You Think? (2763 Views)

My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider / Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dispatch Rider Delivered This Letter, What Do You Think? by obitwice(m): 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
My sis got this letter from a dispatch rider last week. The dispatch rider refused to give her more details of who sent it to her. She's not into anything fraudulent, she's just a tailor. Guys what do you think about it? See picture below.

1 Like

Re: A Dispatch Rider Delivered This Letter, What Do You Think? by YouAreUseless: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Mynd44:
Call them and tell them you don't have the financial resources to be in Abuja on that date
So your Mynd fit reason like this, I think say you don finish kpatakpa

3 Likes

Re: A Dispatch Rider Delivered This Letter, What Do You Think? by Disclaimer12: 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
grin
Re: A Dispatch Rider Delivered This Letter, What Do You Think? by Ifiegboria(m): 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hmm
Re: A Dispatch Rider Delivered This Letter, What Do You Think? by Boogyman557: 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool D REASON I DNT USE BANK AND I DNT HVE ATM CARD. I ONLY INVEST IN MY KUSH. I HVE LIKE 6 KUSH ON ME NOW. GOING TO HIGH 3KUSH NOW AND BY 10PM I HIGH UP D OTHER 3KUSH. WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: A Dispatch Rider Delivered This Letter, What Do You Think? by ChiefSosa(m): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
Confirm if it's Legit. If it is, then she should go with her people, including a good lawyer(s).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Dispatch Rider Delivered This Letter, What Do You Think? by Mynd44: 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
Call them and tell them you don't have the financial resources to be in Abuja on that date

3 Likes

Re: A Dispatch Rider Delivered This Letter, What Do You Think? by Snitch24(m): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
Mynd44:

U have just spoken my mind
Let him tell them to send him transport money

3 Likes

Re: A Dispatch Rider Delivered This Letter, What Do You Think? by Flexherbal(m): 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
Do police deliver letters of invitations via dispatch riders?

1 Like

Re: A Dispatch Rider Delivered This Letter, What Do You Think? by Iwonafterall: 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
AwinneraIways:
cc inspectorlawal interpoleyes iwonafterall FemaleSoldier MilitaryLady Iwonafterall

Why tagging me to this?
Re: A Dispatch Rider Delivered This Letter, What Do You Think? by Iwonafterall: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
AwinneraIways:
do you know InspectorLawal a honorable officer on this forum and his wife MilitaryLady

It seems you also want to join this criminal OP at the honorable force HQ too
Re: A Dispatch Rider Delivered This Letter, What Do You Think? by Cipherson(m): 5:33am On Sep 23, 2021
How did they even get your address ?
Re: A Dispatch Rider Delivered This Letter, What Do You Think? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:12am On Sep 23, 2021
Snitch24:

U have just spoken my mind
Let him tell them to send him transport money

They will send moto (Arrest) to carry her.
Re: A Dispatch Rider Delivered This Letter, What Do You Think? by eduora: 8:46am On Sep 23, 2021
Report it to the nearest CID or tracker police officers for the investigation
Re: A Dispatch Rider Delivered This Letter, What Do You Think? by Authoreety: 8:55am On Sep 23, 2021
YouAreUseless:
So your Mynd fit reason like this, I think say you don finish kpatakpa

So you dey aware sef

1 Like

Re: A Dispatch Rider Delivered This Letter, What Do You Think? by Authoreety: 8:57am On Sep 23, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool D REASON I DNT USE BANK AND I DNT HVE ATM CARD. I ONLY INVEST IN MY KUSH. I HVE LIKE 6 KUSH ON ME NOW. GOING TO HIGH 3KUSH NOW AND BY 10PM I HIGH UP D OTHER 3KUSH. WTF MAN

Seriously, we need the haha button here
Re: A Dispatch Rider Delivered This Letter, What Do You Think? by Authoreety: 9:02am On Sep 23, 2021
Nairalanders oya, let's start calling the numbers there
Re: A Dispatch Rider Delivered This Letter, What Do You Think? by Snitch24(m): 9:11am On Sep 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

They will send moto (Arrest) to carry her.
Lol
Re: A Dispatch Rider Delivered This Letter, What Do You Think? by buikebuike: 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
My brother just had a similar issue, I need information on how to go about it.

1 Like

Re: A Dispatch Rider Delivered This Letter, What Do You Think? by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:57am On Feb 19, 2022
buikebuike:
My brother just had a similar issue, I need information on how to go about it.

You should have lawyer friends, they will tell you how to go about it. Don't go anywhere without informing a lawyer or a senior police officer first.
Re: A Dispatch Rider Delivered This Letter, What Do You Think? by buikebuike: 2:19am On Feb 20, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

You should have lawyer friends, they will tell you how to go about it. Don't go anywhere without informing a lawyer or a senior police officer first.

Okay, Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Nabbed After ‘anointing’ Female Member With His Manhood / Massive Jubilation As Police Arrests Nnamdi Kanu / Young Beautiful Lady Stripped And Murdered In Kumasi, Ghana (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.