Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

With 5500 Naira I’ll Show You How Not To Break Your Bank To Start A NEW Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / With 5500 Naira I’ll Show You How Not To Break Your Bank To Start A NEW Biz (274 Views)

A Partner Needed In A New Biz Center / Best Bank To Open A Savings Account In Nigeria? / Angry Customer Sues First Bank To Court Over Mastercard Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With 5500 Naira I’ll Show You How Not To Break Your Bank To Start A NEW Biz by prosper12345(m): 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
Give Me 5500 Naira And I’ll Show You How Not To Break Your Bank To Start A NEW Proven Business That's Helping Me & My Partners Achieve Success
This "Winning Brand Ambassador" Business Model Doesn't Involve Chasing Family Members, Friends or Strangers... Or Posting Endlessly On Facebook & Instagram.
Are You About to start a business, but facing challenges?
1) No product or Service?
2) Product exists, but market not responding to it positively?
3) It takes time and effort to create a good product or service that solves a real market problem?
4) Super busy? Working for someone else's business, with no time left to focus on your own business?
5) Lack of advertising or customer acquisition skills?
6) Talking to family members and friends who are not interested?
No problem.
We've created a system that eliminates these challenges for people who want to create a solid side business.
No hype. No BS. No smoke and mirrors. Just results. Click below to learn more.
https:///send?phone=2347043389736
This is happening live in our midst and is going to happen again on Friday 24 September, 2021 at 33 Charlse street, Agbor, Delta state. Contact Monday Boi 08149071230. Entry is free.
Come and witness it live and decide whether to join or not. We don't ask you to break your bank or go into debt before you start a business. If finally you decide to join, it will only cost you just 5500 Naira only. Don't miss it now.

(1) (Reply)

Sell Out Fast For Your Organic Skincare Business / See The Deadly Fire That Burnt Down Rizefm Warri / Discover The Simple Legit Techniques To Earn Income Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.