Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car (51093 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Wow In New Pictures / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by haslaw(m): 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
ComeToJesus:

Bitter leaf. You are so pained. Why?

You well so? How is it possible for me to be pained over an illegitimate_baastarrdd bleached child
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by goaldynboy: 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
enemyofprogress:
Is it true that her pusssssy smells like a rotten fish?

No! We heard it's your Mama's pusssssy that smells like rotten socka-away!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by enemyofprogress: 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
goaldynboy:

No! We heard it's your Mama's pusssssy that smells like rotten socka-away!!
Is it true that her pusssssy smells like a rotten fish?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by Estellie: 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
Wait! Is she bleaching that boy? sad
Nawa o undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by MummyD2020(f): 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
larryjonze:

I get your view and i aso share some of your perceptive buh i think you got me all wrong.
Lets not fool ourselves r/ship is actually for everybody no man is an island, maybe marriage is not for everbody because not everyone can adhere to the rules.
why i even made that comment earlier was that, the two times linda was linked to a man it all turns out they don't want her despite the money, my point is if linda were to be a man would her life still be the same in these our naija.

Ok, i get u now. Thanks
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
Who is the father of the son...
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by Eviana(f): 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
Her son is the cutest thing. He has such a unique look about him and he looks just like her too.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by BRATISLAVA: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
Corporate2020:

Despite her money, the bitch is still bleaching. Inferiority complex at its peak.

Walk up to her car and call her a bitch to her face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by BRATISLAVA: 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
larryjonze:

I get your view and i aso share some of your perceptive buh i think you got me all wrong.
Lets not fool ourselves r/ship is actually for everybody no man is an island, maybe marriage is not for everbody because not everyone can adhere to the rules.
why i even made that comment earlier was that, the two times linda was linked to a man it all turns out they don't want her despite the money, my point is if linda were to be a man would her life still be the same in these our naija.

When women don't have money, you feel they shouldn't be in a relationship because they contribute nothing.

Now you have a woman with money and somehow it's her fault for having money, that's why the men she's linked to don't want her?

It seems men cannot say one thing and stand by it. Confused, entitled boys.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by ArcFresky(m): 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
this country tire me, small money like dis, you go don cover plate number, tint glass, carry mopol, or use PS plate number....
including yahoo boys, musicians and corrupt politicians.

smh.... and next thing naa Buhari cause am...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
Who told you she can't afford to have a man? The issue is, she is yet to find a man deserving of a precious jewel like her, that's the truth and you know it, or you think Linda ikeji can settle for any lowlife? Some ladies prefer to stay single than marry any public dickkkk. As for Ubi Franklin, I want to ask if you are referring to same Ubi Franklin that his wife divorced him for his whoring ways, despite him begging repeatedly for forgiveness.
larryjonze:

With all the money she can't afford to have just one man, there is nothing to be bitter about men are still the most successful maybe men aint just cheap.
ubi franklin no rich like linda ikeji buh see as naija gurlz dey queue even iya ifeanyi tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by joyousever(f): 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
She looks much better in her dark skin.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by Oluwaseun9898: 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
All serious job seekers please join my group https:///Fos0XoUvCld3IVUPmvO1Ci
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by femiasaolu2014: 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
If you want to do something, do it properly.

Linda is too rich to be bleaching with "Hair relaxer + Goya oil" mixture.

I mean look at her skin and that of her son looking like those market women in Idumota.

I think she should consult Toke for tips on bleaching

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by Coolgent(m): 11:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Like mother like son. Boli geng!
Chai! Why is using cheap bleaching cream
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Who told you she can't afford to have a man? The issue is, she is yet to find a man deserving of a precious jewel like her, that's the truth and you know it, or you think Linda ikeji can settle for any lowlife? Some ladies prefer to stay single than marry any public dickkkk. As for Ubi Franklin, I want to ask if you are referring to same Ubi Franklin that his wife divorced him for his whoring ways, despite him begging repeatedly for forgiveness.

I told myself, lolzz ! i know she can't afford a man simply because its either she settle for a presumed gold digger or she submit to a man within or above her class, she can't
We all know she can't possibly settle for a low life buh another thing is can any man in linda's class or above her class settle for her, aunty is stuck,
Ubi wife divorced him that one dey buh the bone of contention is, as Ubi really being single for a day no be every sophisticated naija gurl e don fvck finish. when was the last time anyone saw linda with a man, our(men vs women) chances are incomparable
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 23, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

When women don't have money, you feel they shouldn't be in a relationship because they contribute nothing.

Now you have a woman with money and somehow it's her fault for having money, that's why the men she's linked to don't want her?

It seems men cannot say one thing and stand by it.

You sef talk say "We Feel" one thing i have learnt over time is the word feel is just a mere expression which may or may not be relative to truth,don't take it too serious. however no one is asking certain women not to be in a r/ship, the request is don't be leeches find something doing
Linda is not the only successful woman with money, madam alakijah, okonjo iweala, stella oduah, funke akindele are all super rich, did men not marry them, the question is can gurlz like linda ever do what these women do.
Guyz are avoiding cuppy because everyone knows she is a spoilt brat, does that one look like she is going to carry out any wife role aside maybe sex, so it is not just the money personality attached is the main turn off
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 23, 2021
Why is she bleaching this boy? Grow up and then Bobrisky.

The more I see these Ndi dot women with their children the more I understand the misfortune of the adults.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by Auraby(f): 12:17am On Sep 23, 2021
This boy resemble Donald Duke die!
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by WaffenSS(m): 12:39am On Sep 23, 2021
Wow she's bleaching the poor kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by Abubauchi: 12:59am On Sep 23, 2021
I thanks god for been a Muslim. See how ARNE is dressing
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by WeRblessed(f): 2:35am On Sep 23, 2021
omooba969:

Abeg direct your bleaching advice to the beautiful, classy and industrious lady.

Yes you are right. I guess I could have generalized it instead of focusing on just the bleaching of children's skin. Bleaching is really bad. I don't know why Africans do it.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by FreeConCiencE: 3:21am On Sep 23, 2021
Onyi22:
A Single mother with Class cheesy
Chai.. Money stop nonsense grin
I don't know what you mean by nonsense here because what she did was a definition of nonsense.......imagine getting pregnant out of wedlock, not even sure of who impregnated her, probably a married man. An act that will cause pain and sorrow for the wife of that man. This was after preaching celibacy. You should Condemn what should be condemned and appreciate what should be appreciated.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by FreeConCiencE: 3:28am On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nigerian men get bitter when a woman is doing well in her chosen career. They will be quick to tag her "ashawo"

If it was your husband that impregnated her, you would be the first to call her ashawo. Don't forget table can turn..
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by Nobody: 3:32am On Sep 23, 2021
But she told Charlie boy that she wanted all. Now as it is, you're making excuses for her.
MummyD2020:

Afford to have? Meaning they can be bought. Relationship and marriage is not for everyone. People thrive more when single and u need to respect that. Marriage is not for everybody. Life is not a competition. She is happier than many married women. Lets stop glorifying marriage like its the best thing in the world. Have u forgotten that spouses kill each other in marriages? So what's the point? Its not a do or die affair. Let her be if she is not married. She cannot come and kill herself. That doesnt mean that there are no men that want her for her money. Maybe she doesnt want her heart to be toiled with just becos shes single. Life happens. It can happen to anyone. Tomorrow is very big. What one has today can slip out of their hand in the next minute. She can get any man she wants but i tell u, gold diggers are also men. Why would she stoop that low just becos she needs a man? Pls cut her some slack and know that not everyone will be in any relationship of any type. She might have acquaintances and someone to make her feel like a woman once in a while and that is enough. No one has it all, be it single or married. Shikena!.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by FreeConCiencE: 3:33am On Sep 23, 2021
EshjayLee:
Slay Mum! When is his younger ones coming?
As soon as she sees another married man to deposit the akamu..
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by Bunmhi(f): 4:37am On Sep 23, 2021
Lovely mother and son
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:12am On Sep 23, 2021
WHO'S THE FATHER OF THIS CHILD ?
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by lavylilly: 5:19am On Sep 23, 2021
VenExchange:
Hustle o
E get why!!!!
Hope you hustling
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by HRMK: 5:26am On Sep 23, 2021
when u av a baby for a man ur not married to or ur divorced from YOU CARRY STIGMA OF BABYMAMA!NO LUXURY CULD WASH YOU CLEAN FROM THAT!YOU WONT EVEN BE HAPPY!AM SURE SHE ISNT HAPPY!!
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by class0247: 6:44am On Sep 23, 2021
When you are super rich for a long time, let’s say, you worth billionaires of Naira for over 30yrs, you will start to see things differently. Most middle class don’t even know that most things they value too much become even boring when you are super rich for a long time.

Those luxury cars will just be sitting at the garage for months without been used
You will then prefer simple cloths, eat less and stay healthy. Sleep in one house, even if you own an estate. Those things don’t trill you anymore, what matters to you could be simple things. Happiness and money can’t buy. People see Banky W and his wife and they admire them, Banky may not be a billionaire, but he treat his wife like a Queen. That is priceless and don’t tell me Linda live a better life than him even if she is richer
Those cars and all you flashing thing go tire you.

What I’m trying to say is this, No matter how some frustrated girls tried to paint it, marriage is still the greatest achievement for a woman. Family, love is the greatest. A married woman, with fear of God, who nurture her home and bring a lot of love and affection is totally priceless

Having baby here and there is total failure, don’t make it look cool.
A large percentage of white single/ divorced women in their 50s 60s are getting scammed everyday because sudden desperation for love

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria / "Dem Wan Use Interview Kee Me" – Davido Says As He Shares New Photo / Peter Okoye’s Manager, Olatunde Micheals (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.