Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car (51097 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Wow In New Pictures / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by Corporate2020: 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Like mother like son. Boli geng!

Despite her money, the bitch is still bleaching. Inferiority complex at its peak.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by Flier: 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
Is that the so called 500 million naira house with interlock ?
The money that could buy a mansion on 10 hectares and a zoo in the USA

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by elmessiahs(m): 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
She fine, fine family
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by josielewa(m): 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
cute

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by dinocy(m): 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
I love her and want to be her baby step father
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by amaham(m): 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
That's how they'll be spoiling small children. Why can't she and Tonto take their sons back to the fathers so they'll have good home training

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by Kdon2: 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
FishLaps:
Shared with Caption ...

Me and my baby...forever! The greatest gift! ��

Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

Source; https://www.instagram.com/p/CUIAr0-NWx1/

Pikin wey no get papa na bas**rd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by WeRblessed(f): 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
Beautiful, classy and industrious lady. God will continue to empower you more and guide your son's footsteps.

Please Nigerian parents, bleaching your children's skins is child abuse. You are damaging their epidermis / dermis. Please stop it already.

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by enemyofprogress: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
Baby wey him father dey shame to show his face to the world, that one na baby?
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by haslaw(m): 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
An irresponsible_mother and her baastarrdd child.

No amount of cars displayed can become a father to her illegitimate_baastarrdd son
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by ofiko123(m): 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kudos to both couple..
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by FAdmob20002: 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
Okay
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
delzbaba:
She gently shift the boy leg make we see Bentley logo.
grin

Dem go pepper broke people tire

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by bigtt76(f): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
Wow!

pepperdemzombie:
Like mother like son. Boli geng!
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by Traplord09: 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
Som1 shul plsss help me wit her number, I feel like taking her out tonight

Lol....... Government done give this one money
For cover page of abba kyari super cup
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by Traplord09: 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
undecided undecided undecided
Is alright

Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by Chno: 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
I hear say her kpekus dey smell. No be me talk am oh na wizkid talk am
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by Randy111(m): 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
enemyofprogress:
Is it true that her pusssssy smells like a rotten fish?

Enemy of progress.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by haslaw(m): 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
Onyi22:
A Single mother with Class cheesy
Chai.. Money stop nonsense grin

She is a disgrace to womanhood. When did cars become father to her baastarrdd child.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by WaffenSS(m): 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
Choi.

Money can't solve all problems

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
See beta MILF shocked shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by legba1(m): 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
Check out the boys knuckles... She bleaching that boy... Not 9ce

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by haslaw(m): 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
Chno:
I hear say her kpekus dey smell. No be me talk am oh na wizkid talk am

WizKid talk say her kpekus dey smell pass rotten fish.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
Traplord09:

Lol....... Government done give this one money
For cover page of abba kyari super cup
lol
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Aunty feminist, Paint your walls, fences and wash your floor interlocks and floors this green algae ain't worth Banana island

Give poor stewards means of income, they won't charge much

Ebbe like say na ur work Steward as u take notice am well well
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by Gate050: 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
FishLaps:
Shared with Caption ...

Me and my baby...forever! The greatest gift! ��

Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

Source; https://www.instagram.com/p/CUIAr0-NWx1/

See hands. Irritating thing.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by marttye(f): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
Why is she hiding the father of this boy from
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by healthfirst4U: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sentiments apart this is cute

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
josh123:
This woman go sweet oo
don't be soooo petty my dear
Re: Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car by azpekuliar: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
haslaw:
An irresponsible_mother and her baastarrdd child.

No amount of cars displayed can become a father to her illegitimate_baastarrdd son

There is nothing like an illegitimate child or a bastard in the eyes of the law. A child is a child.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt / Imade Adeleke Shares New Pictures / Timaya Shows Off His Impressive Garage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.