Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? (3514 Views)

Once You Lose your Phone, You Lose All Your Money In Your Bank Account. / The New Gcam 7.4 For All Android Phone: You Can't Have Android & Not Using Gcam / Best Phone You Ever Bought?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? by SqueezedPant: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
the Tecno pouvir 3 plus I saw online with how the specs was and everything ,I was thinking I was getting a beast of a device when I do get it ,I never knew I was getting a glorified power bank
share your own experience

10 Likes

Re: What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? by Mozino007(m): 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
Infinix smart 5

5 Likes

Re: What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? by smith946: 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
Infinix zero x

2 Likes

Re: What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? by SqueezedPant: 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
Mozino007:
Infinix smart 5

what disappointed you in the device?
Re: What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? by SqueezedPant: 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2021
smith946:
Infinix zero x

what aspect of it got you disappointed?
Re: What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? by smith946: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
SqueezedPant:

what aspect of it got you disappointed?
helio G95

5 Likes

Re: What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? by smith946: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
SqueezedPant:

let me speak on behalf of him... 3g network.. Helio a22... 720x1080.... 3 back cameras (two are fake).

7 Likes

Re: What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? by Hardey33: 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
Tecno Canon C8
Re: What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? by Benki003(m): 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
Infinix smart 5

And iPhone 6

3 Likes

Re: What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? by SunshineHQ(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
ah! nairaland trashion marketers will not die wellgrin they hyped camon c8 sotay one of dem said it shoot better than iphone 6. can't believe i felt for that shiigrin

13 Likes

Re: What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? by ORIJIN201(m): 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
Redmi note 10 Pro. I've never owned such a buggy device right of the box.

6 Likes

Re: What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? by Mozino007(m): 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
SqueezedPant:

Nothing ooo I swear
Re: What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? by mytime24(f): 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2021
Liars re welcome
Re: What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? by kriss27(m): 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
Umidigi

3 Likes

Re: What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? by eazyjay4(m): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
Redmi note 9

4 Likes

Re: What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? by Cheezzyy: 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
SqueezedPant:
the Tecno pouvir 3 plus I saw online with how the specs was and everything ,I was thinking I was getting a beast of a device when I do get it ,I never knew I was getting a glorified power bank
share your own experience
the Pouvior 3plus na still beast las las, the phone strong die

3 Likes

Re: What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? by Mkayfrenzy(m): 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
iPhone 13 promax. Was really disappointed.

4 Likes

Re: What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? by Flytime: 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
kriss27:
Umidigi
me too,I remember the year I got one,was so hyped with the reviews and the design only for me to be disappointed

I couldn't even say I was because I knew I probably would have been attacked because every fan base on nairaland attacks people who have problem with their device
Terrible camera(I think it's a general problem)
Poor battery life(at least the model I got)
Gets hot easily (the model I got has a glass back)
Heavy(all their phones are unecessarily heavy)

All I could boast of was the design to the extent that I didn't feel like selling it at a stage and felt ltke I should just keep it somewhere or use it as a side phone because I liked the way it looked

I don't know how they are doing now,it's been years since I sold it off

3 Likes

Re: What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:47am On Sep 23, 2021
iPhones11, I gave it out the first week i bought it. I don't fancy that phone at all. I don't sell my properties no matter the value

2 Likes

Re: What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? by Winningbot: 8:49am On Sep 23, 2021
Umidigi, very useless device

1 Like

Re: What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 23, 2021
Why don’t you like iphone 11
fuckingAyaya:
iPhones11, I gave it out the first week i bought it. I don't fancy that phone at all. I don't sell my properties no matter the value
Re: What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? by constance500: 9:15am On Sep 23, 2021
Mozino007:
Infinix smart 5

Obviously you bought the 3g model instead. Enjoy
Re: What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? by kriss27(m): 9:36am On Sep 23, 2021
Flytime:
me too,I remember the year I got one,was so hyped with the reviews and the design only for me to be disappointed

I couldn't even say I was because I knew I probably would have been attacked because every fan base on nairaland attacks people who have problem with their device
Terrible camera(I think it's a general problem)
Poor battery life(at least the model I got)
Gets hot easily (the model I got has a glass back)
Heavy(all their phones are unecessarily heavy)

All I could boast of was the design to the extent that I didn't feel like selling it at a stage and felt ltke I should just keep it somewhere or use it as a side phone because I liked the way it looked

I don't know how they are doing now,it's been years since I sold it off
Very useless phone. They have got their marketers littered everywhere in nairaland phone section, hyping the phone both in comment sections to deceive unsuspected buyers ! It was what made me bought the good for nothing phone! I ordered on Jumia,which I regretted, didn’t use it for up to three months before the phone started having issues!Even on Jumia they are there giving good comments about the phone! Idiots

2 Likes

Re: What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? by popweezy(m): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2021
I buy samsung and samsung only.. So I got no regrets so far
Re: What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:46am On Sep 23, 2021
Volkswagen90:
Why don’t you like iphone 11
not only iPhones11 but iPhones in general, I don't like the way people adore that phone a common material thing lol

1 Like

Re: What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? by Harpyeagle(m): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2021
ORIJIN201:
Redmi note 10 Pro. I've never owned such a buggy device right of the box.
What's bad about the phone?
my younger bro is soo hyped about it.. Pls do tell before he ends up buying it
Re: What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? by DrayZee: 10:26am On Sep 23, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
not only iPhones11 but iPhones in general, I don't like the way people adore that phone a common material thing lol
You don't like the way people adore it...okay.
But there was nothing wrong with the phone itself?

1 Like

Re: What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? by Youngpo413: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2021
Pouvoir 3 plus has AMOLED.
Re: What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? by Flora2Sweet: 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
Sagem mx5
Re: What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? by ArticleBeast: 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
SunshineHQ:
ah! nairaland trashion marketers will not die wellgrin they hyped camon c8 sotay one of dem said it shoot better than iphone 6. can't believe i felt for that shiigrin
Even me sef but I know better
Re: What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? by emae009(m): 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
DrayZee:

You don't like the way people adore it...okay.
But there was nothing wrong with the phone itself?

dude just wanted to create clout for himself... If you don't like how people adore the iPhone, what got you hyped about it in the first place that you went and got it? It doesn't add it
Re: What Was A Phone You Were Hyped For Getting But You Later Became Disappointed? by Mozino007(m): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
constance500:

Obviously you bought the 3g model instead. Enjoy
No it's 4g,d phone sweet die I'm just oncruise....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Android Application Apk Download / Top 10 Cheap Smartphones You Can Buy In 2017 / Oppo Mobile Phone Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.