Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) (41054 Views)

Nare Prince Mphela, Transgender, Murdered In South Africa (Photo) / A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

The answer is very simple. The only Nigerian tribe or ethnicity that worships money and that can kill their father, mother, brother, sister, neighbor & king for money are the despicable, incestuous & cannibalistic barbarians that originated from the East of the Niger.

I despise these bunch of loud-mouthed & harebrained people so much because they shout the loudest, yet they are the vilest & the most atrocious of all creatures that walk on the Earth’s surface.

I have never seen any tribe or ethnicity justify crimes like these filthy & greedy people.

If you accuse them of a misdeed, they will quickly remind you that your own people too are culpable of such crimes, as if you’re in competition.

Their industrious nature and much vaunted “Business Acumen” are covered in the spectre of lawlessness & malefaction.

They are experts at removing the specks out of other people eyes but do not know how to remove the beams from their own greedy & covetous eyes.

They hate Buhari more than anything you can imagine but sincerely speaking, they are ONE BILLION TIMES worse than Buhari.

Now that Governor Wike of Rivers State is championing the fight against the FG on VAT collections, he has suddenly become their darling once again. This is the same Wike they were calling for his head with an 100Million Naira bounty just a few months ago.

Fight for them or massage their ego today, you’ll become their hero. Chastise or try to correct them tomorrow and they’ll demand for your head on a spike.

Such is the characteristics of the I.Q of an average Igbo man - which is minus 20.

Lastly, If you find yourself overseas and you decide, out of foolishness & stupidity, to commingle with the Igbos, (be it their men or women), then your chances of ending up in jail, being killed or being deported is 97%. You can take it to the world bank.

Say what you want but the frauds done to me have mostly been Yoruba people and Hausa some Edo Dey too their actions the opposite of their name yes Not 9 Not Dey but Igbo person has never defrauded me they have delivered and so have the tribes I listed it’s by the individual some venture to drugs but to deceive as Catholics as most are na the atheist them

Yorubas hate Igbos because no matter how much you knock that nigga down tomorrow he bounce back better

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by Anambra2ndson: 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ikpunwanyianamb:

You're right I'm from Anambra and we're known for wickedness
Yes Anambra is a useless state grin
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by MNDY(m): 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
ayzTIGER:
you will always be chased away when you lurk around in someone else's property it doesn't matter if your son of the soil or whatever

I know. It was an additional reason why I left peacefully.
The way and tone he spoke to me with was what I did not like. That is how Igbo's talk and behave in another man's land as if they they hail from there. A very dangerous thing. I have travelled to many parts of Nigeria and it is what I have observed.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by Orch1981: 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

The answer is very simple. The only Nigerian tribe or ethnicity that worships money and that can kill their father, mother, brother, sister, neighbor & king for money are the despicable, incestuous & cannibalistic barbarians that originated from the East of the Niger.

I despise these bunch of loud-mouthed & harebrained people so much because they shout the loudest, yet they are the vilest & the most atrocious of all creatures that walk on the Earth’s surface.

I have never seen any tribe or ethnicity justify crimes like these filthy & greedy people.

If you accuse them of a misdeed, they will quickly remind you that your own people too are culpable of such crimes, as if you’re in competition.

Their industrious nature and much vaunted “Business Acumen” are covered in the spectre of lawlessness & malefaction.

They are experts at removing the specks out of other people eyes but do not know how to remove the beams from their own greedy & covetous eyes.

They hate Buhari more than anything you can imagine but sincerely speaking, they are ONE BILLION TIMES worse than Buhari.

Now that Governor Wike of Rivers State is championing the fight against the FG on VAT collections, he has suddenly become their darling once again. This is the same Wike they were calling for his head with an 100Million Naira bounty just a few months ago.

Fight for them or massage their ego today, you’ll become their hero. Chastise or try to correct them tomorrow and they’ll demand for your head on a spike.

Such is the characteristics of the I.Q of an average Igbo man - which is minus 20.

Lastly, If you find yourself overseas and you decide, out of foolishness & stupidity, to commingle with the Igbos, (be it their men or women), then your chances of ending up in jail, being killed or being deported is 97%. You can take it to the world bank.
Oh sorry I know you are already tired of poverty,in no distance time now you will send your account number start asking for help, manner doesn't fall from heaven go and work harder
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by tujays(m): 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

You know these cretins wella. this is exactly who they are. mofos are very envious bastards! I have been around them for a while from Malaysia to Thailand. na god save me from their hands. despite ignoring all warning from friends and families never to get close to them when I travel abroad. but I thank god I did coz I learned a lot about how these cretins reason. nothing smart about them like they claim, they just able to take more risks when money is Involve than an average person who would just think his life is more Important than money.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by Slleexyz: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
Wahala o wa poju bayi..��

Obatala7Kronos:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by Gfskw: 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by Pyroex(m): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Ontop Igbo matter you dey speak useless Gramma wey never put money for your account...

Go and hustle and live better life.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by kenoyad: 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

It seems you have lived or living in south Africa, that's where the hatred this much could come from.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by midolian(m): 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

God bless you real good. You are highly appreciated.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by koolaid87: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nothing but the truth. Greed, insatiable appetite for money.

Ready to get the juice by any means necessary

Its better folks in diaspora take your last advice seriously or they pay a dire consequence

Obatala7Kronos:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by koolaid87: 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nijagogetsense:

Be careful with what you say. Don't be stereotype or prejudice. I'm a Human. The earth tagged me a Yoruba boy, I've met a lot of Ibos and they are good people, I've met Fulani as well and they are also good people, the same with Hausa and Yoruba too. The thing is no ethnic group is a saint or the devil. It is we humans that are devil or angel. It's not about our ethnicity. Stop the blame game.

Kipkwayet

Im yoruba too but the dude was talking about 'average' igbos. Its a foolish effort to try and disprove his assertion. Statistically, which tribe carry drug pass for abroad? Which tribe constitute nuisance pass? Its igbo. In south africa, their ladies will ask which tribe you're from and immediately they realised you're not Igbo, they'll gladly accept your proposal. What about australia? Same thing with their ladies.

Even the Asian drug buster always ask "why always Igbo". While ignorance is bliss, sometimes we can wipe the grin off our face with little research.

In the end, we're all Nigerians but we can still call a spade a spade.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by 83ilesanmi: 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
sad
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by showafrica(m): 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
epondudu:
Why are most Nigerians murdered outside the shores of this country are mostly from the East?. undecided

Fulani Janjaweedss made east unhabitable by premium marginalization. The idea is to make them all run away for them to occupy. Most igbos actually ran, most are planning to run way too. They really don't care about where they running to or what they will do in the there destination. They just want to get out of the mess. Sad and unfortunate situation
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by theInterpreter: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2021
Angelfrost:

Sigh...

Trust me, Igbos are not the reason why you have failed to make progress in life hence so bitter!!!

Look deeply inwards... You are your own worst enemy!!!... Those are not the words of a patriot, not even bigot! They are the Lamentations of a failure and bitter soul!

Note: I am not from the East. Just quite amused and concerned that a human being can be filled with so much bile!!!
Tell that to yourselves
Hypocrites undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by theInterpreter: 9:35am On Sep 24, 2021
jimyjames:

You sound like an ignorant kid who knows little about the biafra civil war,

Who told you biafra depended on Nigeria to send them food?

Biafra was importing food from foreign countries till the British gave Nigeria warships to put a sea blockade

Biafra were importing food through airplanes till Nigeria started shooting their planes down

Biafra were cultivating till Nigeria soldier's started destroying their farms

Besides that their were close to 200 thousands Nigerian soldier's fully armed in Biafra territories fighting day and night , a special command of shut everything that moves in igbo territory was given
So you expect your opponent to keep feeding your soldiers? undecided
You must think Everybody is as dumb

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by theInterpreter: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2021
KingCold:
You say in SA we"kill foreigners a lot" I'm assuming for being foreign, that my friend is a blatant lie. In fact, this popular narrative among other Africans that we kill foreigners is simply NOT true.
you can only decieve yourself
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by theInterpreter: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2021
MummyD2020:

I think bigotry and disdain for ibo people has damaged ur thinking beyond repair that you genetalise like this. Your tribe that has iq above 200 yet you are governed by an illiterate how far? Have you met all ibo people or what? So they cant find any blemish within your tribesmen or you think you people are not the worst? When you meet them outside, you get into trouble indeed. You use a fraction of the population to generalize and you think you made sense while hatred is just your watchword. Calmdown abeg and quit hating. All you stated can be found in all tribes. Haba!

They are people that can pull accurate info here, and i wish they can do it to prove to u that your tribe is not far from what you wrote there. Who shout owo mi da! Like they bought the bike or keke for u. Amongst other empty noise they make up and down
You guys should STFU

You guys do worse than what he did her on Nairaland
You are hypocrites
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by theInterpreter: 9:52am On Sep 24, 2021
Urchbaba91:

See hatred of a particular tribe in the highest order ..
make Igbo matter no kpai you oo
you guys do far worse

Hypocrites
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by jimyjames(m): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2021
27Pushing30:

Hope that convinces you that it was well within territorial waters and EEZ.

Also note that biafra was not importing food.. how were they paying? via cash from Oil sales Oil fields which The Nigerian Govt retook (with over 90% support from people indigenous to the area. thus cutting their flow to Oil.

After that Biafrans depended on donations and please lets stop the lies... MOST OF THE WEAPONS USED BY BIAFRAN SOLDIERS WERE FROM FRANCE AND EVEN ENGLAND.

now if you villify the Nigerian Government what about the israeli blockade of Gaza? Israeli Blockade of the Suez canal? Saudi Blockade of yemen? US economic blockade of Cuba? Iran? etc

My guy forget the serenades of a valiant fight... all is fair in WAR.

The US just bombed innocent civilians in afghanistan and the world did not end while when russian Backed forces in Ukraine shot down a passenger plane they were villified.

Its all about PUBLIC RELATIONS... when biafrans understand that, they will become free

How can you say biafra was not importing food? Biafra was importing food plus biafra received a lot of humanitarian support from Catholic Churches around the world, the problem was how to get the supply to biafra, after the blockade, all the food and medical supply into biafra was been flown in from Sao Tome island even at that Nigeria were shooting down those planes so they were coming only at night.

Weapons were not bought only from oil money, ojukwu bought weapons with his personal money, before the war started ojukwu had about 8 million pounds he inherited from his billionaire father stock in banks in Switzerland , it was with these money he bought weapons and hired foreign mercenaries soldiers to help in the war , mercenaries like tiffy Williams, Rolf Steiner,Marc Goosens Lynn Garrison etc were all given contracts and ojukwu received money from some of his school mates from Oxford University

The Nigerian biafra war was never a war it was a genocidal war to wipe out the igbos, the igbos only defended themselves, we survived we are still a majority tribe even though we lost millions of people
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by jimyjames(m): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2021
theInterpreter:

So you expect your opponent to keep feeding your soldiers? undecided
You must think Everybody is as dumb
Read my comment again slowly to understand
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by theInterpreter: 10:11am On Sep 24, 2021
jimyjames:

Read my comment again slowly to understand
Lol
You guys are really slow grin
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by KingCold: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2021
theInterpreter:
you can only decieve yourself
You've never been to SA so your 2cents don't count. Telling me I'm "deceiving' myself doesn't challenge my arguments.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by theInterpreter: 11:08am On Sep 24, 2021
KingCold:
You've never been to SA so your 2cents don't count. Telling me I'm "deceiving' myself doesn't challenge my arguments.
I know people who've been there

And how do you know I've never been there?

Do you know me? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by theInterpreter: 11:09am On Sep 24, 2021
Tmksouth
Wazup bro wink
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by TMKsouth: 11:09am On Sep 24, 2021
James4bright:

There is a lot of gun violence in SA. Follow their news channel and see how they gun down foreigners a lot, they either try to steal from them, if they can't then they gun them down.

James4unbright u f*cking troll grin - you're still alive and talking sh*t bout SA? I thought I demolished u forever ago to even show your stupid face in another SA thread.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by KingCold: 11:24am On Sep 24, 2021
theInterpreter:
I know people who've been there

And how do you know I've never been there?

Do you know me? undecided
Lol, you know people who've been there grin grin grin The same people that tell you Nigerians are this shit in Mzansi? grin grin

How do I know you've never been there? are you kidding me? It's so obvious. You are usually so clueless on South African issues but scream the loudest about them

I don't know you, yes and I don't even dream of knowing you. You are propbably one the most stupid people I've engaged on line
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by KingCold: 11:25am On Sep 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

James4unbright u f*cking troll grin - you're still alive and talking sh*t bout SA? I thought I demolished u forever ago to even show your stupid face in another SA thread.
I also saw his name and I just knew. He was busy peddling lies

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by theInterpreter: 11:26am On Sep 24, 2021
KingCold:
Lol, you know people who've been there grin grin grin The same people that tell you Nigerians are this shit in Mzansi? grin grin

How do I know you've never been there? are you kidding me? It's so obvious. You are usually so clueless on South African issues but scream the loudest about them

I don't know you, yes and I don't even dream of knowing you. You are propbably one the most stupid people I've engaged on line
Grammar
Go sleep grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophetess Felicia Agwu Found Dead On Abakaliki Road / Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int / Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.