Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) (41052 Views)

Nare Prince Mphela, Transgender, Murdered In South Africa (Photo) / A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by KingCold: 11:29am On Sep 24, 2021
theInterpreter:

Grammar
Go sleep grin
Lol,You don't know SA and you never will. You are stuck in that shithole Kano or Calabar or whichever zoo you find yourself in grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by TMKsouth: 11:30am On Sep 24, 2021
KingCold:
Lol, you know people who've been there grin grin grin The same people that tell you Nigerians are this shit in Mzansi? grin grin

How do I know you've never been there? are you kidding me? It's so obvious. You are usually so clueless on South African issues but scream the loudest about them

I don't know you, yes and I don't even dream of knowing you. You are propbably one the most stupid people I've engaged on line

Eish!
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by TMKsouth: 11:31am On Sep 24, 2021
theInterpreter:
I know people who've been there

And how do you know I've never been there?

Do you know me? undecided

Where have u been in SA? Let's start there.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 11:33am On Sep 24, 2021
theInterpreter:

Tell that to yourselves
Hypocrites undecided

Go sort your life out sir...

I have no hate in me. Hatred won't make your life any less miserable!

Know this and know peace!!!
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by RodgersAkpafu: 11:34am On Sep 24, 2021
midolian:
God bless you real good. You are highly appreciated.
Aren't you ashamed of yourself for this post
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by TMKsouth: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2021
wink2015:
SOUTHY is too violent.

What a violent country.

Even with the end of apartheid and the handing over power to the black south african.

Apartheid itself was violent. Violence in SA is inherited and systemic.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by theInterpreter: 11:37am On Sep 24, 2021
KingCold:
Lol,You don't know SA and you never will. You are stuck in that shithole Kano or Calabar or whichever zoo you find yourself in grin grin grin grin
. Next. .
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by RodgersAkpafu: 11:37am On Sep 24, 2021
koolaid87:

Kipkwayet

Im yoruba too but the dude was talking about 'average' igbos. Its a foolish effort to try and disprove his assertion. Statistically, which tribe carry drug pass for abroad? Which tribe constitute nuisance pass? Its igbo. In south africa, their ladies will ask which tribe you're from and immediately they realised you're not Igbo, they'll gladly accept your proposal. What about australia? Same thing with their ladies.

Even the Asian drug buster always ask "why always Igbo". While ignorance is bliss, sometimes we can wipe the grin off our face with little research.

In the end, we're all Nigerians but we can still call a spade a spade.
Most internet fraudsters caught and yet to be caught spoiling Nigeria name are of Yoruba extraction
Does it mean that the Yoruba nation is nothing but low lives scammers?
You guys should use your brain for once
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by theInterpreter: 11:37am On Sep 24, 2021
Angelfrost:

I repeat
tell that to yourselves

Hypocrites
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by KingCold: 11:38am On Sep 24, 2021
theInterpreter:
. Next. .

Cat Cut your tongue Stupidest? grin grin grin Go ritual kill or something. You are a waste of space asswipe
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by theInterpreter: 11:39am On Sep 24, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Most internet fraudsters caught and yet to be caught spoiling Nigeria name are of Yoruba extraction
Does it mean that the Yoruba nation is nothing but low lives scammers?
You guys should use your brain for once
That is a lie
Check front page
About 25 eboe yahoo boys were caught in delta state recently

Yahoo is a national vice

Just that Yoruba are smarter
That's why we succeed more in it undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by theInterpreter: 11:40am On Sep 24, 2021
KingCold:
Cat Cut your tongue Stupidest? grin grin grin Go ritual kill or something. You are a waste of space asswipe
.next. grin
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by theInterpreter: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2021
Angelfrost:

Your generations life Les Miserables grin
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by theInterpreter: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

Where have u been in SA? Let's start there.
Ive never been out of west Africa
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by KingCold: 11:43am On Sep 24, 2021
theInterpreter:

.next. grin
Ah fake laugh emojis. Classic sign of butt pain grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by TMKsouth: 11:43am On Sep 24, 2021
KingCold:
Where does it say he was killed by South Africans? You kill each other in foreign countries then blame the hosts how does that work?. Truth is, this is very common with Nigerians in SA and it's indicative of deals gone wrong.

If u deal in drugs or yahoo you'll die a terrible death anywhere in the world. It's just the name of the game.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by KingCold: 11:43am On Sep 24, 2021
theInterpreter:

That much is apparent grin I'm certain you're dying to emigrate
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by theInterpreter: 11:44am On Sep 24, 2021
KingCold:
Ah fake laugh emojis. Classic sign of butt pain grin grin
.next. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by RodgersAkpafu: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2021
theInterpreter:

That is a lie
Check front page
About 25 eboe yahoo boys were caught in delta state recently

Yahoo is a national vice

Just that Yoruba are smarter
That's why we succeed more in it undecided
Opa 6
H Money
B Naira
Baddy Oosha
Hushpuppi
Woodbery
Aremu
And the list goes on and on
Are they not of Yoruba Yoruba extraction
Does it mean that every yoruba person is a low life scammer?
Once again
Use your brain
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by theInterpreter: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2021
KingCold:
That much is apparent grin I'm certain you're dying to emigrate
Lol
I die in Naija

No other place is as good as Naija
Not even the US
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by KingCold: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2021
theInterpreter:

Lol
I die in Naija

No other place is as good as Naija
Not even the US
Please do us a favour and die there. in fact, die now grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by theInterpreter: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Opa 6
H Money
B Naira
Baddy Oosha
Hushpuppi
Woodbery
Aremu
And the list goes on and on
Are they not of Yoruba Yoruba extraction
Does it mean that every yoruba person is a low life scammer?
Once again
Use your brain
Where's the proof all those guys are yahoo boys?
Only Hushpuppi and Woodberry are confirmed yahoo boys

Invictus obi
Jowizaza.
The guy that sold a fake airport to Brazil for $200 mil cheesy

Una dey do yahoo pass sef
Just that you are not as smart as Yoruba cheesy(no offence) embarassed grin
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by theInterpreter: 11:50am On Sep 24, 2021
KingCold:
Please do us a favour and die there. in fact, die now grin grin
Na your papa go die now grin
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by theInterpreter: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

If u deal in drugs or yahoo you'll die a terrible death anywhere in the world. It's just the name of the game.
Crime is crime

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by TMKsouth: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2021
theInterpreter:

Then stop acting like an expert on SA matters
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by KingCold: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2021
theInterpreter:

Na your papa go die now grin
Aw shem, someone is resorting to "your papa" jibes. someone's butt is indeed hurting grin
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by theInterpreter: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2021
KingCold:
Aw shem, someone is resorting to "your papa" jibes. someone's butt is indeed hurting grin
don't cry embarassed shocked cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by theInterpreter: 11:55am On Sep 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

Then stop acting like an expert on SA matters
We are in the 21st century
I can know anything about anywhere from my pillow grin

I sure know a lot about SA wink
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by JaceBlaze: 11:58am On Sep 24, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Xenophobia or cultists related

Most likely the latter.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by TMKsouth: 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
theInterpreter:

We are in the 21st century
I can know anything about anywhere from my pillow grin

I sure know a lot about SA wink

Like how u think Soweto is a slum and black people are slaves in SA undecided?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by MummyD2020(f): 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
theInterpreter:

You guys should STFU

You guys do worse than what he did her on Nairaland
You are hypocrites

Get lost and go tell ur parents to STFU. dont forget to slap them when they protest. Holier than thou goat
Re: Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) by theInterpreter: 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
MummyD2020:

Get lost and go tell ur parents to STFU. dont forget to slap them when they protest. Holier than thou goat

lol
U never cry wink
Don't worry
I'll note your moniker

When your brothers do worse than that I'll mention you
Hypocrites everywhere undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing / Prophetess Felicia Agwu Found Dead On Abakaliki Road / Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.