Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

National Youth Conference: The Time To Come To The Table Is Now - FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Youth Conference: The Time To Come To The Table Is Now - FG (12606 Views)

Vacate Site Now, FG Orders Illegal Miners / Federal Government Unfolds Plan For A National Youth Conference In October / Osinbajo, Fashola, Lawan, Others Attend APC Youth Conference In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Youth Conference: The Time To Come To The Table Is Now - FG by criuze(m): 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
If our nairaland will go too
Re: National Youth Conference: The Time To Come To The Table Is Now - FG by DCmonster: 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
presidency:
National Youth Conference: The time to come to the table is now, Youth Minister

The Nigerian Youth have been urged to take advantage of the forthcoming National Youth Conference 2021 to engage with each other and the government in the most amicale and productive manner possible. The honourable Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Mr. Sunday Dare, said this on Wednesday in Lagos, while launching the website for the conference, www.nationalyouthconference.ng.

The Minister said the collective and individual energies and intellect of young Nigerians must be harnessed before the country could achieve much desired progress.

"Our youth are some of the most courageous, creative, enterprising and vocal in the world," Mr. Dare said. "However, we need to have a platform to harness the thoughts and views of the Youth and this must be done under a cordial, organised and productive atmosphere. The time to come to the table is now. That is why we have put together the National Youth Conference 2021. The conference is being powered by the private sector and development agencies."

The theme of the conference is "Energizing The Youth For Development: Inclusiveness, Governance, Security & Employment." It is scheduled for three days at The Velodrome, Abuja. Over 500 Youth are expected to physically attend while millions will be watching and contributing to the proceedings online. Each state and the FCT are expected to send 10 delegates cutting across genders, educational attainments and disabilities. .

The official website for the conference is www.nationalyouthconference.ng and all interested Youth are encouraged to register on the website or directly at https:///nycon2021.
You people are crazy simpletons.

1 Like

Re: National Youth Conference: The Time To Come To The Table Is Now - FG by joefelin2345: 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
INTEGRITYA1:
To come and do exactly what on the table?
To eat of course? What else do you expect them to be do there? What happened to Daniel Kanu's YEAA- Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha's in fame? What happened to all the conferences & seminars that Youth have been attending? Were they not part of 2014 National Conference? What did they do when PMB refused to even take a cursory look into its report? I begii. Another useless & fruitless jamboree.

1 Like

Re: National Youth Conference: The Time To Come To The Table Is Now - FG by royalamour(m): 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
Dear Presidency,

Your official website is not secured. It is not running on https. The implication is that, it is not secured.

I also noticed that the server on which it is running is not balanced.

I will remedy these issues for you in less than a day.

Please feel free to contact me via DM.

Kind regards.
Re: National Youth Conference: The Time To Come To The Table Is Now - FG by Eriokanmi: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
They're trying to bribe us cos election is near abi?. Yeye people. I see them lifting a ban on twitter in less than a week from now as the first step, after billions of naira had been lost. Awa mumu don do

1 Like

Re: National Youth Conference: The Time To Come To The Table Is Now - FG by rosechika1994: 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
We are lazy Nigerian youths, we haven't forgotten
Re: National Youth Conference: The Time To Come To The Table Is Now - FG by Lukebryan2sure: 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
Eriokanmi:
They're trying to bribe us cos election is near abi?. Yeye people. I see them lifting a ban on twitter in less than a week from now as the first step, after billions of naira had been lost. Awa mumu don do

On point....sir
Re: National Youth Conference: The Time To Come To The Table Is Now - FG by Iamolukorede(m): 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
Mr dare make it sound enticing to the ear, thru that memo he dropped on SM.

Buy I can tell you for free, it's a welcome development. However, the youth are the savage tool for the current crisis ravaging the country but then will their voices be heard this time?.. won't this be a total waste of time and energy.

Is it not yet time we stop to restructure this country before restrictions forces it self on us. Is Mr Sunday not working for the federal government distract us from all shenanigans happening in the land.

Enough of this patch patches of Nigeria and let's face critical issues, it's okay for the youth to converge but it won't solve the Nigerian problems. Truth be told .. the problems of Nigeria are Nigerian's

1 Like

Re: National Youth Conference: The Time To Come To The Table Is Now - FG by Rodwave: 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
Na u and you papa go come to table not us
Re: National Youth Conference: The Time To Come To The Table Is Now - FG by zicoraads: 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
A very useless exercise.

Remember #EndSARS? That was the youths speaking.
Re: National Youth Conference: The Time To Come To The Table Is Now - FG by Lamasta(m): 10:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
If it is in the roof I will go but table, noway
Re: National Youth Conference: The Time To Come To The Table Is Now - FG by Tzar(m): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
Waste of time. Food for the boys conference.
Nigeria with the current structure can NEVER work.
Re: National Youth Conference: The Time To Come To The Table Is Now - FG by Awesome007(m): 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
Who is fooling who the National conference hold by Jonathan government the report was swept under the carpet. When we are ready for the real revolution we'll let you people know.
Re: National Youth Conference: The Time To Come To The Table Is Now - FG by Martins9756: 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
presidency:
National Youth Conference: The time to come to the table is now, Youth Minister

The Nigerian Youth have been urged to take advantage of the forthcoming National Youth Conference 2021 to engage with each other and the government in the most amicale and productive manner possible. The honourable Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Mr. Sunday Dare, said this on Wednesday in Lagos, while launching the website for the conference, www.nationalyouthconference.ng.

The Minister said the collective and individual energies and intellect of young Nigerians must be harnessed before the country could achieve much desired progress.

"Our youth are some of the most courageous, creative, enterprising and vocal in the world," Mr. Dare said. "However, we need to have a platform to harness the thoughts and views of the Youth and this must be done under a cordial, organised and productive atmosphere. The time to come to the table is now. That is why we have put together the National Youth Conference 2021. The conference is being powered by the private sector and development agencies."

The theme of the conference is "Energizing The Youth For Development: Inclusiveness, Governance, Security & Employment." It is scheduled for three days at The Velodrome, Abuja. Over 500 Youth are expected to physically attend while millions will be watching and contributing to the proceedings online. Each state and the FCT are expected to send 10 delegates cutting across genders, educational attainments and disabilities. .

The official website for the conference is www.nationalyouthconference.ng and all interested Youth are encouraged to register on the website or directly at https:///nycon2021.
Hmmmm... Nigerian youths, when are you guys going to get sense, you guys always condemned every opportunity given to you to excel, why can't you guys give it a trial by attending the conference before you castigates the government effort, I know before the minister came up with such ideology, he has something in mind that will benefit our upcoming generation, pls let be wise and not sit down on nairaland to deceive one another, we should encourage the sports minister to do more by going there to express our feeling, we can't just be here complaining all the time, and when this opportunity arise for us to showcase the major problems confronting us as a nation, we now back out, may God help us not to die in this high level of our ignorances
Re: National Youth Conference: The Time To Come To The Table Is Now - FG by Softwareguy21: 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
This is Abuja youth conference not national youth conference. If it is national youth conference, every local government area should've a venue.

This is opportunity for youth minister to siphon resources.
Re: National Youth Conference: The Time To Come To The Table Is Now - FG by Bngf: 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ok
Re: National Youth Conference: The Time To Come To The Table Is Now - FG by Jolite(m): 12:02am On Sep 23, 2021
The minister who is working with the instructions of Terrorists grand patron Buhari, what has he to tell the youths other than planned deceits and Lies ahead of 2023?

God knows I can't waist my time in attending
such animalistic event.
Re: National Youth Conference: The Time To Come To The Table Is Now - FG by lexy2014: 1:16am On Sep 23, 2021
happy200:
This is great.
I met a young man in a very big office yesterday and i can tell you that he was very very confused in his job.
Youth please let's get things right.

By coming to d table? How should d youths get things right?
Re: National Youth Conference: The Time To Come To The Table Is Now - FG by lexy2014: 1:21am On Sep 23, 2021
Martins9756:
Hmmmm... Nigerian youths, when are you guys going to get sense, you guys always condemned every opportunity given to you to excel, why can't you guys give it a trial by attending the conference before you castigates the government effort, I know before the minister came up with such ideology, he has something in mind that will benefit our upcoming generation, pls let be wise and not sit down on nairaland to deceive one another, we should encourage the sports minister to do more by going there to express our feeling, we can't just be here complaining all the time, and when this opportunity arise for us to showcase the major problems confronting us as a nation, we now back out, may God help us not to die in this high level of our ignorances

How is this conference an opportunity to excel? Who are d youths u are referring?

Is it d purpose of d youths to "showcase the major problems confronting us as a nation"? Are u saying that up till now d govt doesn't no d "the major problems confronting us as a nation"?
Re: National Youth Conference: The Time To Come To The Table Is Now - FG by jaxxy(m): 1:49am On Sep 23, 2021
Grace001:
The time to come to the table is now.

They have been far away from the table all this while because old cargos like Buhari, Tinubu and co have refuse to leave the table

Useless failed country

How are they preparing the youths to takeover from them or come to the so called table? With no exemplary leadership anywhere to follow??

With government run like a criminal enterprise filled with greed, corruption and unprofessionalism?

Unless they are saying the youths should come and change system cos there’s nothing proud to takeover from as it stands. The table is in shambles.
Re: National Youth Conference: The Time To Come To The Table Is Now - FG by Nobody: 3:28am On Sep 23, 2021
Welcome development
Re: National Youth Conference: The Time To Come To The Table Is Now - FG by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:15am On Sep 23, 2021
Martins9756:
Most of us on nairaland can't attend the conference (physically) that you should know

Some of us might not have the luxury of accessing the site online due to poverty

I'm unemployed as a young graduate. I'm only opportuned to access nairaland on free opera mini data

If they can make it free to join online, why wouldn't I?

I just can't afford the data to join online
Re: National Youth Conference: The Time To Come To The Table Is Now - FG by Igbodicool(m): 6:31am On Sep 23, 2021
There is nothing at the table again.

On Biafra we stand!
Re: National Youth Conference: The Time To Come To The Table Is Now - FG by rita25(f): 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
i have applied hope i am called to attend...?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow / Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings / EFCC Arraigned 9 Civil Servants Charged With Involvement In Payroll Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.