Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Bestfriends Of 80years Pose Together As One Of Them Celebrates 90th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bestfriends Of 80years Pose Together As One Of Them Celebrates 90th Birthday (557 Views)

Deji Adeleke, His Children And Grandchildren Pose Together In Family Pictures / Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures / Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bestfriends Of 80years Pose Together As One Of Them Celebrates 90th Birthday by Hackportal(m): 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
A video making the rounds on social media shows the moment female bestfriends of 80 years posed together during birthday celebration.

Apparently one of the women clocked 90 years, and her bestfriend who would be 90 by December, came to celebrate with her.

During the celebration, the MC said;

“This is the first time in my life I am seeing this. I don’t take it for granted. Bestfriends for 80 years now. Congratulations. You have the best gift God has given man, which is long life.

Friends for 80 years. Different religion, different tribe. Maiduguri by the right, Igbo by the left. This is an example of what ‘one Nigeria’ is. 90 years by the right, the other woman will be 90 by December.

Watch video BELOW
https://loadedpulse.com/bestfriends-of-80years-pose-together-as-one-of-them-celebrates-90th-birthday-video/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Queen Interview! "I Love White Money, Cross Na Cruise" (video) / Why I Love Showering N@ked With Male Houesemates - #bbnaija’s Angel / Mc Teema Tesha Spends Her Birthday With The Kids Captured Somewhere In Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.