Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,085 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Mc Teema Tesha Spends Her Birthday With The Kids Captured Somewhere In Africa. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mc Teema Tesha Spends Her Birthday With The Kids Captured Somewhere In Africa. (557 Views)

Kim Kardashian Net Worth 2022: How She Makes And Spends Her Money / Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng / Chioma Shares Beautiful Picture As She Spends Her Day With DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mc Teema Tesha Spends Her Birthday With The Kids Captured Somewhere In Africa. by Burnaron: 12:48am On Oct 17, 2021
Mc Teema Tesha spends her birthday with the kids captured somewhere in Africa.

October 10th, 2021 IG:- @Teema.Tesha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EnGB5w7yYc
Re: Mc Teema Tesha Spends Her Birthday With The Kids Captured Somewhere In Africa. by meobizy(f): 1:11am On Oct 17, 2021
Who?
Re: Mc Teema Tesha Spends Her Birthday With The Kids Captured Somewhere In Africa. by Burnaron: 1:22am On Oct 17, 2021
meobizy:
Who?

@Teema.Tesha
Re: Mc Teema Tesha Spends Her Birthday With The Kids Captured Somewhere In Africa. by meobizy(f): 1:25am On Oct 17, 2021
Burnaron:

@Teema.Tesha
I've never heard of it.
Re: Mc Teema Tesha Spends Her Birthday With The Kids Captured Somewhere In Africa. by Burnaron: 3:35am On Oct 17, 2021
meobizy:
I've never heard of it.

Check Abuja Record

(1) (Reply)

Janemena!!! Did She See All This Her Scandal In This Movie She Acted? / My Late Mum Used To Have Magic Fingers When Preparing Garden Egg Sauce – Mercy J / Obi Cubana : Tour Of Obi Cubana's Mansion - The White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.