Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Bbnaija - Nini Begs Big Brother To Stop The Prank As Saga Is Hurt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija - Nini Begs Big Brother To Stop The Prank As Saga Is Hurt (1501 Views)

WIZKID 10 Million Naira Sc@nd@l: Ahmed Begs BIG WIZ For Forgiveness After Reject / BBNaija: Tega's Husband finally Reacts as Saga sees her nipple / BBNAIJA 2021: Married TEGA Shocked The Housemates As SAGA Svcks Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija - Nini Begs Big Brother To Stop The Prank As Saga Is Hurt by Petersuenos(m): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nini has pleaded with Big Brother to stop the prank he made her do for the sake of Saga who is now getting too emotional about it.

Get the full gist below:

https://www.upuablog.com.ng/2021/09/22/nini-begs-big-brother-to-stop-the-prank-as-it-is-causing-so-much-pain-for-saga/
Re: Bbnaija - Nini Begs Big Brother To Stop The Prank As Saga Is Hurt by Ololadekiniun: 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
SimpSon cool
Re: Bbnaija - Nini Begs Big Brother To Stop The Prank As Saga Is Hurt by Jerryherd: 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
This girl doesn't understand the magnitude of problem she is in, with this obsessed Saga

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija - Nini Begs Big Brother To Stop The Prank As Saga Is Hurt by Bobbyjay001(m): 1:48am On Sep 23, 2021
Jerryherd:
This girl doesn't understand the magnitude of problem she is in, with this obsessed Saga

I swear and she has a boyfriend outside the house o.

(1) (Reply)

James Brown Pleads, Protects His Thing, As Curious Ladies Pull Off His Trousers / Canadian Singer, DAX Reveals His True Identity As He Celebrates His Parents / “I Have Been Going Through So Much In My Life” – Singer, Omah Lay Goes Emotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.