Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment (9930 Views)

How Much Kimberly Ryan Pays Outsourced First Bank DSA / Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan / Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Moorkingbird1(m): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2021
precadel:
They just gave me telesales agent role �...not what I want
It is better than direct sales moving up and down
Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment by precadel: 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
Moorkingbird1:

It is better than direct sales moving up and down

They asked if I prefer telesales or customer service..i told them customer service so I was expecting it
Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Jammyjammy: 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
precadel:

They asked if I prefer telesales or customer service..i told them customer service so I was expecting it

How many interviews did you do?
Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Jammyjammy: 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
precadel:

What other job roles are available?
Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Jonahure4u: 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
They have me contact centre agent. Customer care
Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Jammyjammy: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
Jonahure4u:
How many interviews did you do?
Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Moorkingbird1(m): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
Is it only those in Lagos that have gotten an offer?
Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Jammyjammy: 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
Jonahure4u:
What's the financial Institution?
Kindly outline the stages of the recruitment process.
Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment by precadel: 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
Jammyjammy:

What's the financial Institution?
Kindly outline the stages of the recruitment process.

Test
2 interviews.
Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Jammyjammy: 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
precadel:

Test
2 interviews.
Institution?
Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment by precadel: 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
Jammyjammy:

Institution?
Union bank
Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment by precadel: 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
Jonahure4u:

Have they given you offer letter... They only sent me a mail which I have replied
Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Jonahure4u: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
precadel:

Have they given you offer letter... They only sent me a mail which I have replied

Yeah I've replied too but they've not sent the offer letter.
Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment by precadel: 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
Jonahure4u:

Yeah I've replied too but they've not sent the offer letter.
Please let me know when they do
Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Jonahure4u: 11:40am On Oct 22, 2021
The schedule for my medical has been sent
Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment by precadel: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
Jonahure4u:
The schedule for my medical has been sent

Same here ..is it safe to resign from my teaching job like this...cos if i don't i won't have time to go for medicals..lol
Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Jammyjammy: 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Lordthruce: 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
frankly
u guys are not trying.
barely communicating with two words.
people came here to read instructions and stuffs like that from people that have undergone the interview processes.
it's well sha.
no be my matter worse
Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment by precadel: 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
Omoooo i need help please...is there anyone that was picked that logged in for the induction process...i was unable to join...please what was discussed?
Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment by precadel: 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lordthruce:
frankly
u guys are not trying.
barely communicating with two words.
people came here to read instructions and stuffs like that from people that have undergone the interview processes.
it's well sha.
no be my matter worse

What answers do you need
Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Jessie19: 8:43am On Jan 28, 2022
nisekoi:
I just received an email that I passed the assessment and I'm Invited for an entry level position interview
Please what are the assessment questions like? Because I also have one to do but i don’t know what to expect
Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Idrismusty97(m): 10:10am On Jan 28, 2022
Jessie19:

Please what are the assessment questions like? Because I also have one to do but i don’t know what to expect
It's maths, English and analytical. The usual aptitude test stuffs.
Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Yennie18(f): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2022
Please has anyone been able to access the aptitude test portal? Mine is not going through.
Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Idrismusty97(m): 11:10am On Jan 28, 2022
Yennie18:
Please has anyone been able to access the aptitude test portal? Mine is not going through.
Did since 10am. Hope hope you were finally able to access it? If not you have to try again 5pm and i think that's the final chance.
Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Jessie19: 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Did since 10am. Hope hope you were finally able to access it? If not you have to try again 5pm and i think that's the final chance.
How was it?
Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Yennie18(f): 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
Idrismusty97:

Yeah, thanks.
I later wrote it by 5pm.

1 Like

Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Jessie19: 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
Has anyone gotten feedback from them?
Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment by temmibae: 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
Any update??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American University of Nigeria (AUN) Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job / Apply For Nnpc/chevron JV National University Scholarship Awards 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.