Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return (28808 Views)

BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him / Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him / Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by hafahe: 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
Damidave1124:
They are all playing the script well.

That simp deseeve a good knock on his forhead though to reset his brain
I think he is strategic with his simpness

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by ba7man(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Pussy ass show
Dude, Pussies are living things too. undecided
Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by Vinnie2000(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
Saga Should be Closely Monitored oo..Make Baba nor go Commit... kiss

What Towtow Can't do Does not Exist! undecided
Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by Franking: 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
Cross talks a lot of trash. Hardly makes sense. Let him park well.
Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by lasisi69(f): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
Small yahoo boy

Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by Studio247: 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
Game of script
Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by Tonytonex(m): 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
Bornsinner7:
That guy is not ok..

He has forgotten that he came on the show for a prize.. how 98million changed to nini is still a mystery..

If you ask me I will say he has mental issues..
missed place priority. Lack of focus because of a girl that would dump you for richer guy. Did he know her before?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by Tonytonex(m): 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
marttye:
team Gulder ultimate Search
when is it starting?
Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by marttye(f): 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
Tonytonex:
when is it starting?
I hear November or so
Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by Tonytonex(m): 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
marttye:
I hear November or so
e far oh
Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by l0uie(m): 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
No funny shit, but this guy does not belong on the show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by Paulianfa(m): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
Pussy fvcking nigga, toto don down saga emotionally...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by Feranchek(m): 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
Penetovalent:

If I were you, I will blocked all those who posted that status.

They don't have a life

BBNAIJA is a show for the Jobless

Make I shock you? My wife sef post am. But if I ask her she'll be like "but I thought you don't have interest in it. Why asking??" na why I say make I ask here
Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by poiZon: 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
Penetovalent:

They don't have a life

U were get job dey comment..
Na wa o
Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by suffering: 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
For someone who claimed he would, he is holding on well so far. Maybe he’s waiting a few days more before the inevitable.
Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by rosechika1994: 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
Dis love no b here o
Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by Maj196(m): 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
If Nini wants to kill this guy, he will gladly accept. God punish every Simpsons on earth

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by Westpaid666: 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
Tron available for sale at 20naira cheap rate
I need money that's why I'm selling

Message me on WhatsApp +1 five three zero 1197
Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by iLegendd(m): 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
Feranchek:
Can someone please explain all the nonsense going on lately? Cos my WhatsApp status is just filled with this guy crying. Abeg watin occur??

1. He lost his mother some years ago.
2. His father doesn't like him because he acts like a sissy.
3. Lastly, his love interest has a boyfriend, yet he is clingy and desperate to make things work.

In summary, desperate people without emotional control cry easily. He is a weak man.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by JOemmy(m): 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
Biggie is preparing saga for life outside the house when nini will finally reunite with her real boyfriend he is actually doing him a favor.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by Seankhalifa: 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
Like for saga grin share for ozo wink
Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by rollywise(m): 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
Penetovalent:

They don't have a life

Here comes the jobfull one. Hurrayyyyy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by Gfskw: 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
Really
Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by Bunmhi(f): 4:31am On Sep 23, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by Agugbadin: 5:33am On Sep 23, 2021
Penetovalent:

They don't have a life

Valid point.
Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by Ofadaman(m): 6:47am On Sep 23, 2021
Penetovalent:

They don't have a life

And yet, here you are wasting valuable time on the comment section
Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by Adakintroy: 7:42am On Sep 23, 2021
If this guy is a simp then what is wizkid. I need a strong man devoid of fear to answer. Too many weak men afraid of status fame and money. What is wizkid I ask ?

"Oya take all my money put am for your head ooo"!. Seriously he said "all" no lol

Many so called aphas are the real simps
Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by snoopz: 9:08am On Sep 23, 2021
Why he no take the exit door when Nini no come back
Nonsense like say no be the money una dey after

I'm sure biggie don sight very low votes for the couple kayode don dey force on us na why he pull that kin stunt but both of them will still leave the house next Sunday
Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by Feranchek(m): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
iLegendd:

1. He lost his mother some years ago.
2. His father doesn't like him because he acts like a sissy.
3. Lastly, his love interest has a boyfriend, yet he is clingy and desperate to make things work.

In summary, desperate people without emotional control cry easily. He is a weak man.

Eweee!!!!!! ����

(1) (2) (Reply)

All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers / Nollywood Stars Who Can Make It In Hollywood / Angel Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.