Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

La Palma Eruption Enters 'New Explosive Phase'(Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / La Palma Eruption Enters 'New Explosive Phase'(Pics, Video) (26398 Views)

Israel To Pull Some Troops From Gaza As War Enters New Phase / La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) / La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: La Palma Eruption Enters 'New Explosive Phase'(Pics, Video) by LZAA: 3:26am On Sep 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a terrible Scene.

I begin to imagine what Hell Fire is and what the People in Hell right now are Passing through this Moment.

Ladies and Gentlemen, We Desperately need to take this Matter of Our Eternity very Serious.

Everyone as a Matter of Urgency need to Do the Needful Immediately, without Wasting time, so as Ensure we do not go to Hell.

The Needful is to Surrender All to JESUS Christ, Come into a Genuie relationship with Him and Begin to Live for Him.
Shatap angry angry
Re: La Palma Eruption Enters 'New Explosive Phase'(Pics, Video) by Darkblood: 3:39am On Sep 23, 2021
This one will be using fear to convince people to come to Jesus.
Koshi
Righteousness2:
What a terrible Scene.

I begin to imagine what Hell Fire is and what the People in Hell right now are Passing through this Moment.

Ladies and Gentlemen, We Desperately need to take this Matter of Our Eternity very Serious.

Everyone as a Matter of Urgency need to Do the Needful Immediately, without Wasting time, so as Ensure we do not go to Hell.

The Needful is to Surrender All to JESUS Christ, Come into a Genuie relationship with Him and Begin to Live for Him.
Re: La Palma Eruption Enters 'New Explosive Phase'(Pics, Video) by kinethic: 4:08am On Sep 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a terrible Scene.

No one is burning in hell now . Go and read your Bible. When one dies they are asleep. People will be burnt up not burning forever and disconnected from the life of God. They would be like they never existed.
Stop peddling all these man made ideas and sit back and study your Bible.
You have zeal but not insight and knowledge.
Re: La Palma Eruption Enters 'New Explosive Phase'(Pics, Video) by fidelson(m): 4:30am On Sep 23, 2021
We already have our Disaster na, that will last 8 years. We pray we dont repeat thesame Mistake come 2023.
Re: La Palma Eruption Enters 'New Explosive Phase'(Pics, Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:35am On Sep 23, 2021
IT'S DANGEROUS TO LIVE CLOSE TO A MOUNTAIN.
Re: La Palma Eruption Enters 'New Explosive Phase'(Pics, Video) by help9: 6:55am On Sep 23, 2021
Re: La Palma Eruption Enters 'New Explosive Phase'(Pics, Video) by Sanchez01: 7:37am On Sep 23, 2021
Blackmiserable:

How you choose to preach the gospel is not wrong, not at all. Sanchez thinks fear mongering is not right, but he is dead wrong. Even a leaf tossed around by the wind with the little inscription "Eternity" could bring about genuine conversion.

However, I want to give you a new perspective because it is more effective.

Humans are extremely selfish and self-centered especially for immediate gratification. I mean, except and unless a man sees his need for Christ, he would never come to Christ. I mean never. It's always about what he stands to gain in the present, not necessarily what he stands to lose in the afterlife.

I mean, it's evident. If you want people to do something, you have to make a promise for WHAT THEY NEED, make a promise to meet their wants. It's always about what they are going to gain, for as I quipped earlier, man is always about what he'd gain in the present and near future, not eternal gains because he is totally depraved and cannot understand or acknowledge the things of God.

Shout from now till eternity about Hell, people do not feel a present need to escape Hell. It's always about man's need.

So to get men, you appeal to his need and not by threat. Come, Christ would give you that wife, a loving, responsible and caring husband, a man that would love, cherish and help you. Come to Christ, that job is yours. Just come, come, come, just come. It's always about what he's going to gain for unless a man sees his need for something he's not going to get off his lane.

Once a man has seen a genuine need, he begins to think alright and before you know it, he is on his knees. Telling people about Hell is not as effective as appealing to their own interests and this principle applies to almost all facets of life.

Did I make sense?
No, you didn't make sense. Sorry. What he does on a daily on here does not qualify as evangelism if how Christ did it is weighed in comparison. The concept of evangelism is lost on many and they have subjected themselves to doing nothing but religious activities. Evangelism should be devoid of criticisms, you can't criticise those you are evangelising but you see some self righteous Christians do this; you can't use fear as a tool because the "Good News" which is another name for evangelism as seen in Acts 1:8 does not include fear. If you can't tell people how and unbelievers how incredible Christ's reckless love towards them, then it is best you don't do it at all.

The problem with some Christians in today's world is that they have sidelined the Holy Spirit in the process of evangelising and have forgotten they are supposed to just plant the seed while the Holy Spirit waters it in the heart. The only next time they are needed is to watch the seed(s) grow (follow up). But no, everyone wants to forcefully convert on the spot and won't mind beating criticisms into helpless people. If their 'victims' are lucky not to get criticised, then there is the pesty/flies approach of showing up in their faces until they get irritated and ward so called believers off like evil spirits.

There are reasons most people dread Christians with Bible when they are approached. The insensitivity, the compulsion, the lack of foresight among these so called Christians is too great that it should be talked about.

You are not called to fear mongering. Anything done in fear is temporal. You want your seeds to abide? Tell them how amazing God's love is, not the other way around.
Re: La Palma Eruption Enters 'New Explosive Phase'(Pics, Video) by November24(f): 8:47am On Sep 23, 2021
Sanchez01:

You clearly don't understand God and the message of Christ. If fear is the anchor of your so-called preaching, you are better off not doing it. Hell is not the main purpose of the Christian calling. If you are going to talk to adamant folks and cause them to turn from their ways, then make them understand what the love of Christ really means. People like you are the reason most non-believers think Christians are bitter sycophants. You can do better than anchoring on disasters around the world to preach hell on earth. Christ didn't ask any Christian to share bad news. Your ignorance is fast becoming irritating.

But there is hell after now for unbelievers.
So it's not bad if he talks about it,after all,it'd the afterlife that matters...
Heaven or Hell.
For me,hell message is speaking the truth,not making anyone scared.
Get it right with your Saviour.
Re: La Palma Eruption Enters 'New Explosive Phase'(Pics, Video) by obiekunie01: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2021
Waitoo!

SOOO UNA DON DEY HIDE PASTOR RIGHTEOUSNESS COMMENT BA

THE PASTOR DON DEY HAMMER UNA DEAD CONSCIENCE THAT'S WHY ALL OF YOU ARE BUSY INSULTING HIM!

ITS NOT LIKE HE INSULTED ANYBODY OOO!!

HE IS JUST DOING HIS PART TO SECURE HIS ETERNITY!

JUST SEE ALL THE INSULT ON THE INNOCENT PASTOR!

MAKE UNA REMEMBER SAY NA SO THEM TAKE CURSE NOAH FINISH UNTIL WATER COME CARRY ALL THEM EVIL PEOPLE GO!

MY HAND NO DEY OOO!!

I no believe in all the trash he is saying ooo but harassing and intimidating an innocent man is not fair at all!
ITS NOT LIKE HE BREAKS ANY OF THE NAIRALAND RULES SO WHY HIDING HIS COMMENT??

if you are not happy with what he is saying, then ignore his comment and move on WHY INSULT HIM!
Re: La Palma Eruption Enters 'New Explosive Phase'(Pics, Video) by Sanchez01: 9:08am On Sep 23, 2021
November24:

But there is hell after now for unbelievers.
So it's not bad if he talks about it,after all,it'd the afterlife that matters...
Heaven or Hell.
For me,hell message is speaking the truth,not making anyone scared.
Get it right with your Saviour.
And how many times did Jesus teach on hell? How many times did the Apostles do the same?

There is hell for unbelievers but it should not form the anchor of your evangelism. You have been called to plant the seed into the hearts of men while the Holy Spirit waters what you have planted. Fear mongering in the name of evangelism is absurd.
Re: La Palma Eruption Enters 'New Explosive Phase'(Pics, Video) by Blackmiserable(m): 9:24am On Sep 23, 2021
Sanchez01:

No, you didn't make sense. Sorry. What he does on a daily on here does not qualify as evangelism if how Christ did it is weighed in comparison. The concept of evangelism is lost on many and they have subjected themselves to doing nothing but religious activities. Evangelism should be devoid of criticisms, you can't criticise those you are evangelising but you see some self righteous Christians do this; you can't use fear as a tool because the "Good News" which is another name for evangelism as seen in Acts 1:8 does not include fear. If you can't tell people how and unbelievers how incredible Christ's reckless love towards them, then it is best you don't do it at all.

The problem with some Christians in today's world is that they have sidelined the Holy Spirit in the process of evangelising and have forgotten they are supposed to just plant the seed while the Holy Spirit waters it in the heart. The only next time they are needed is to watch the seed(s) grow (follow up). But no, everyone wants to forcefully convert on the spot and won't mind beating criticisms into helpless people. If their 'victims' are lucky not to get criticised, then there is the pesty/flies approach of showing up in their faces until they get irritated and ward so called believers off like evil spirits.

There are reasons most people dread Christians with Bible when they are approached. The insensitivity, the compulsion, the lack of foresight among these so called Christians is too great that it should be talked about.

You are not called to fear mongering. Anything done in fear is temporal. You want your seeds to abide? Tell them how amazing God's love is, not the other way around.

I don't agree with you. Fear is as much useful as love and it is as much useless as love - in kingdom conversion. They go hand-in-hand.

I would argue that men do not understand foreign love, foreign torment, especially God's love or punishment for disobedience.

When love himself was with the Israelites and showed his love, they rebelled. When he still showed his wrath, they still rebelled. Both of these would not go far with mortal men except what God has willed for each mortal's conversion.

I mean either of these could work because God is both and would often use both to get men's attention. You are talking of Christ as if Christ didn't use threat to pass his message sometimes. Actually, he did with some and not with others, it is to the same end for as he said day and night while the workers slept, the seed is growing but they don't understand how it happens.

The love-threat doctrine is as much valid and a mystery - and we must not emphasize one at the expense of the other. Both work, but when you want to aappeal for man's eternal interest, appeal to his carnal interests first, it works better because he is able to see and do things with urgency. See, most people believe they would get right with God but they are not just ready yet, they don't see the urgency, but when you appeal to his immediate gratification, he comes to the table.
Re: La Palma Eruption Enters 'New Explosive Phase'(Pics, Video) by Blackmiserable(m): 9:35am On Sep 23, 2021
Sanchez01:

And how many times did Jesus teach on hell? How many times did the Apostles do the same?

There is hell for unbelievers but it should not form the anchor of your evangelism. You have been called to plant the seed into the hearts of men while the Holy Spirit waters what you have planted. Fear mongering in the name of evangelism is absurd.

Jesus Christ is the forerunner of Hell in the Bible. In fact, he brought the concept of Hell to light. The idea of Hell didn't blossom in the Old Testament like it did when Jesus came. Only Daniel and a couple of other places, but he talked about it, condemned others there, and went into details. Jesus Christ spoke about Hell more than any other Bible character, or do you doubt me?

How God chooses to win souls (FYI, evangelist do not win souls, God does) is a mystery. Sometimes he uses an evangelist, sometimes he uses a sinner worse off than you, sometimes he uses his love, the punishment of the afterlife, and other times he uses wants and scarcity. There's no really one size fits all in the salvation of men. I would argue that he uses the latter the most - poverty, wants, and scarcity.

This is because of man's inherent selfish to do only what favours him.
Re: La Palma Eruption Enters 'New Explosive Phase'(Pics, Video) by Stanchem029: 11:23am On Sep 23, 2021
Baeton:
please check your account number if it's correct
Stay away from that cursed scammer. Anthony m okeke is a fraudstex, just google the name.
Re: La Palma Eruption Enters 'New Explosive Phase'(Pics, Video) by Stanchem029: 11:26am On Sep 23, 2021
SeriouslySense:
I pray that you get healed, what about those in your state, they should stand by you and take your matter up in the community, so people can identify legit cases, and can come together to help people with extreme disabilities.

I pray you to get healed, all the best.

Anthony m okeke is a scammex, he is a serial impersonator collaborating with one of the moderat0rs to perpetuate evil on this forum.

1 Like

Re: La Palma Eruption Enters 'New Explosive Phase'(Pics, Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:40am On Sep 23, 2021
Sanchez01:

You clearly don't understand God and the message of Christ. If fear is the anchor of your so-called preaching, you are better off not doing it. Hell is not the main purpose of the Christian calling. If you are going to talk to adamant folks and cause them to turn from their ways, then make them understand what the love of Christ really means. People like you are the reason most non-believers think Christians are bitter sycophants. You can do better than anchoring on disasters around the world to preach hell on earth. Christ didn't ask any Christian to share bad news. Your ignorance is fast becoming irritating.

"Those whom the gods have cursed will start by running mad... Righteousness2 is clearly running mad with his constant rubbish and is too blind to see how people don't take him seriously again...

He is already loosing his relevance and keeps disgracing himself online with the support of his dumb followers cheering him up into dungeon.

He clearly feeds on fear and scaremongering as you have correctly observed...a classical example of a prophet of doom, how do you place someone who enjoys hearing bad news as a true Christian? This goes against the teachings of Christ which is about LOVE...and whomever is not of Christ is an ANTI-CHRIST". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: La Palma Eruption Enters 'New Explosive Phase'(Pics, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Thank you, for telling me. I have been seeing this post for a long time, and was wary of it, because of scams. Meanwhile, i see how other Africans are helping their people, while our people always want to play smart.

Stanchem029:

Anthony m okeke is a scammex, he is a serial impersonator collaborating with one of the moderat0rs to perpetuate evil on this forum.

1 Like

Re: La Palma Eruption Enters 'New Explosive Phase'(Pics, Video) by NOBLE468(m): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
clericuzzio:

God help you like it's happened in your country
use your sense pls am only pitying the place
Re: La Palma Eruption Enters 'New Explosive Phase'(Pics, Video) by Amccc1: 12:50am On Sep 27, 2021
Baeton:
please check your account number if it's correct
hello good day to you , please I'm just seeing this mention now,I am the real person that fraudster is impersonating I opened for any verification to prove myself
Re: La Palma Eruption Enters 'New Explosive Phase'(Pics, Video) by IJOBA11: 1:32am On Sep 27, 2021
NoSentiment:

I will surrender All to God Almighty, come in to a Genuine relationship with Him (God) and begin to live only for God and not for " a man approved of God to perform wonders and miracles ".

When you are about to kick off the ghost, you'll realise that by worshipping a man ( Jesus) you have only wasted ur life here on earth for Jesus had already told you that " Hear oh Israel, your God is one God. Worship Him with all your heart, with all your might..." but you chose to follow Paul of Tarsus who asked u to worship Jesus. Repent b4 it is too late.
ANY CHRISTIAN WHO BELIEVE THAT GOD IS 3 IN ONE MUST SURELY GO TO HELLFIRE, THAT I’M SURE OF

RIGHTEOUSNESS2 I REALLY FEEL FOR YOU I SWEAR WITH GOD WHO MADE ME embarassed

1 Like

Re: La Palma Eruption Enters 'New Explosive Phase'(Pics, Video) by BrotherCork: 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
subtlemee:
Thank God alot of things don't happen in Nigeria....this would've finished half of us and nobody will care

Kaiiii..please can I chop kiss twice? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) / China Bans BBC World Service, Following U.K. Ban Of Chinese Network / Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.