Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother (23776 Views)

Woman's Corpse Detained In LASUTH Mortuary Over ₦860,000 Debt / 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH / Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother by Benrosaria(m): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
agabusta:

Because Doctors have speciality. And her speciality was not critical to the case.

For better for worse, love is perfection
Re: How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother by agabusta: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
Benrosaria:

For better for worse, love is perfection

I can bet he was even still given some priority because his wife is a Doctor. If he was a random person, I doubt they can successfully arrange for the surgeon and surgery that same day.

8 Likes

Re: How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother by CSTRR: 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
A lot is wrong in Nigeria.

A whole lot.
Where do I even start from?

Is it the lack of street cams or CCTV, or the abysmally pathetic state of health care.?

Many people that have died in Nigeria would have been alive If their zip code was different.

This country need serious work. We need serious capable people to salvage things.

All these bad electoral decisions is backfiring on the masses.

6 Likes

Re: How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother by AcademicWriter: 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
tonner amman
Re: How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother by Benrosaria(m): 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
agabusta:

I can bet he was even still given some priority because his wife is a Doctor. If he was a random person, I doubt they can successfully arrange for the surgeon and surgery that same day.

It’s really sad why humans don’t care for their own anymore
Re: How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother by TWLifestyle: 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
Chibuezem:
cryARD strike.... This present government will sure pay
r even on top someone's death you are still doing politics? Were our hospitals any better before this government ? We have not had decent hospitals since 1999 when the democratic dispensation started and even before then till now

1 Like

Re: How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother by Revolva(m): 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
This country ehnnn....especially Lagos....is not that safe anymore be careful where you enter at night

1 Like

Re: How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother by Neddyogu(m): 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
marttye:
our medical systems in this country is nothing to right write home about
Re: How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

...bit thats not how the average Niggerian sees things.

From what I gathered, I don't think the cyclist was a struggling person. The system is killing everybody, rich or poor. Buhari is a useless nincompoop

3 Likes

Re: How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother by Longman8: 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
As far as health care is concern here in Nigeria, my brothers and sisters "IT IS FINISHED" 8 out of 10 Nigerian dies every week as a result of deficiency and poor health facilities.
Re: How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother by chukwuibuipob: 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
sad embarassed shocked shocked angry angry instead make NG police disguise and catch those bastards in the act and dey can't trace those worthless thing thru the phone sad! Patami and his NIN are criminals
cooljude:

They killed a friend along that same spot last month. She was shot dead because of phone and laptop. The Lagos police command has to catch this gang/perpetrator.

They are hardened killers
Re: How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother by Rastaramsey(m): 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
Damnnnn niggar
This country is 70 steps backwards in all god-damned sectors..

1 Like

Re: How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother by drimzsmoke(m): 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hmmmmmm,so sad....For the 1st time in this month,I'm thankful for my life,that of my family,loved ones and everybody around me

May his soul rest in perfect peace,amen!!!
Re: How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother by CheedyJ(m): 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad sad angry sad.Dey killed him cos of Phone sad.And these BASTARDz will sell the phone off and spend the money on olosho,Igbo, cigarette.
May God smite them with blindness sad
I was a victim too early this month ,they brought out knife to stab me,had to cooperate and they made away with my two phones and some cash, glad I wasn't harmed..this country has failed many ,I just pray God protects the innocent and hardworking Nigerians..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother by AmazingELixir: 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
undecided

Afonja criminals...have succeeded in killing an innocent family man just to steal phone.
Re: How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother by ndividual: 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1440647875436843015.html

Truly sad and heartbreaking. To think that people will kill for a phone that when sold won't even get them going for a week.

But they are ready to kill.
Re: How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother by Femeto: 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
Failed state.
Re: How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
Deep sad
Re: How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother by uvie66: 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
MrMcJay:
Terrible. So sad that this is still happening in Lagos at this age and time.
Guy.self weytin him dey do outside for Lagos by 5am !!!!

1 Like

Re: How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother by Babalola0920: 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
Very bad I mean so bad, HOW DID WE ALL LOST OUR HUMANITY for money WEY go eventually finish seeking for same humanity we lost deliberately
Re: How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother by kingscare1(m): 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
bukatyne:

He wasn't poor, all his kids school abroad.

And his family & wife's family are rich and they have a number of doctors in the family.

You don't understand!
Re: How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother by Bngf: 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
Jesus
Re: How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
WinterDreary:
If the robbers don't get you in Nigeria, the doctors will, or the nurses, or the government. Something is just waiting to get you and to deal with you. That's how it works.
This is why I keep telling people to always thank God whenever they go out and return home safely. This country is not meant for humans. Everything out there is trying to kill you.

You’re better off living in a jungle with wild animals than Nigeria. At least you know the only threat you have are the animals.

Just imagine, more than 4 factors contributed to this man’s death!

2 Likes

Re: How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother by DoctorStylish: 12:21am On Sep 23, 2021
RIP … really sad .
Thieves deserve death penalties. I don't see how you rob someone of his valuables and still take his life. Like?
I know the current administration has failed the masses but there’s no excuse of committing crime talk more of killing a person.
Nigerians are actually the problem of Nigeria.
Re: How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother by CXLVII: 12:22am On Sep 23, 2021
SAD
Re: How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother by Omoluabi16(m): 12:32am On Sep 23, 2021
I feel so sad for his wife and kids. The times are changing.. he'd been doing his 5am routine for 10 years, but these are crazy times. Health, security virtually everything has been deteriorating on a steady with no control. Someone needs to inform the association of thieves and armed robbers that there is absolutely no need to stab someone over a mobile phone.

3 Likes

Re: How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother by Kajaard: 12:50am On Sep 23, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1440647875436843015.html

5am is too early to be riding at that Anthony bus stop region or Ikorodu road area. Too many touts and area boys lurking around there.

R.I.P to him. What a tragedy.

2 Likes

Re: How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother by frog12: 12:54am On Sep 23, 2021
because of STRIKE !!

time to jail all these greedy DOCTORS.
Re: How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother by jaxxy(m): 1:34am On Sep 23, 2021
Quite strange and quite sad how our healthcare systems need to be given better attention and priority.
Re: How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother by chukwuibuipob: 2:19am On Sep 23, 2021
shocked sad sad God bless u.Life no get duplicate.
CheedyJ:

I was a victim too early this month ,they brought out knife to stab me,had to cooperate and they made away with my two phones and some cash, glad I wasn't harmed..this country has failed many ,I just pray God protects the innocent and hardworking Nigerians..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

529 Foreign-Trained Doctors Failed Medical Exam – MDCN / 15 Health Benefits Of Eating APPLE / Woman's Corpse Detained In LASUTH Mortuary Over ₦860,000 Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.