Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders (7388 Views)

Past Leaders Of Nigeria From 1914 Till Date (Pictures) / Our Institutions Are Weak - Osita Chidoka Blames Nigeria Over His In-Law's Death / FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by denko(m): 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
Obasanjo, yaradua and gej ask Buhari to borrow money to construct railway to Niger Republic abi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by realstars: 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
NGpatriot:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

May 2015

Look at the date.

They crippled the economy so bad they were borrowing hundreds of billions to pay workers' salaries up until their last weeks in office before handing over to PMB
Nigeria Has A Borrowd Culture Of A Borrowd Govenment From The Day It Was Created.
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by ogododo: 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
NGpatriot:

Same ignorant and unintelligent rambling question?

What do you do when the looters before you emptied the treasurer and were borrowing hundreds of billions to pay worker's salaries?

Is it not commonsense that they've spent all the money and there is no money and you have to borrow?

As they say, ipob mentality is always upside and down mentality..

Tewgwolo sabi pass you Na looters empty Lagos too, na dem make our roads work pass now grin grin angry angry
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by NGpatriot: 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by NGpatriot: 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
PDP spent every kobo and borrow borrow, but nothing to show.

PMB borrowed and we have a lot to show...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by techWriter3: 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
May God governs your lifestyle the thing Buhari is verdict this region. Pls believe Amen!
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by NGpatriot: 11:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
techWriter3:
May God governs your lifestyle the thing Buhari is verdict this region. Pls believe Amen!

Amen X 1 Million ...

God Bless PMB..

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless the great IKENGA of Africa.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by ogododo: 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
NGpatriot:
grin grin grin grin grin
Go Ikeja along tomorrow, you go still see people on top of old trains. Kaduna-Abuja who do am, despite Amaechi lying see he never see rail tracks. Bros go sleep.
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by NGpatriot: 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2021

NSIA Umuahia Diagnostics Center
By Ifeanyi Onuba On Aug 18, 2020

God Bless PMB..

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by NGpatriot: 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2021

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^66

NSIA Umuahia Diagnostics Center

God Bless PMB..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by NGpatriot: 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
President Buhari inaugurates CBN Centre of Excellence in UNN, Enugu.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by NGpatriot: 11:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
ZIK mausoleum was abandoned for 26 years including under OBJ, Yaradua and GEJ, but PMB completed it in less than 2 years/..

Where there's life and competence, there is hope.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by NGpatriot: 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
PMB already traveled to the SE several times to commission federal projects, but 16 years of PDP and accumulation of the largest oil wealth in the history of Nigeria did not commission 1 single project in the SE, not even 1 gutter.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by enemyofprogress: 4:35am On Sep 23, 2021
The blame game continues. Modafoka!

Dominique I loved you yesterday, I love you today and I will continue to love you till eternity, just continue to remain fresh like a virgin and sweet like honey
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by apesinola001: 4:39am On Sep 23, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
Gbam!!!

I have said this before and am still saying it... It's the damages PDP put Nigeria �� through that's bringing about loan. Buhari is not responsible for any loan he has been borrowing, if I am Buhari I will keep borrowing after all it was the past govt that caused it.

If we can't borrow then how can we stabilizer the economy after 16 locust useless years of the PDP?

The good president Buhari has done for Nigeria �� in future time to come we will still be enjoying it... I advise Buhari to come back again in 2023 he alone knows the key. Buhari till 2031 after 2031 Buhari will hand over to Yusuf Buhari.
GOD will judge you
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by MrWondah(m): 4:43am On Sep 23, 2021
BMC crew truly no get work.
How one person go the spam two pages of a thread just to prove inexistent point.
If day break nobody need wake you up, e dey always show. Facts no dey hide
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by LieBurster: 4:50am On Sep 23, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
Gbam!!!

I have said this before and am still saying it... It's the damages PDP put Nigeria �� through that's bringing about loan. Buhari is not responsible for any loan he has been borrowing, if I am Buhari I will keep borrowing after all it was the past govt that caused it.

If we can't borrow then how can we stabilizer the economy after 16 locust useless years of the PDP?

The good president Buhari has done for Nigeria �� in future time to come we will still be enjoying it... I advise Buhari to come back again in 2023 he alone knows the key. Buhari till 2031 after 2031 Buhari will hand over to Yusuf Buhari.
. Your generation born and unborn will be like Nigeria under buhari,your children born or unborn will experience what Nigeria experienced under buhari, your children wives and husbands will treat them same way buhari is treating Nigeria and they you inclusive must pass through what Nigerians are passing through under buhari .
It is not a curse it is a prayer from me to you.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by ednut1(m): 4:52am On Sep 23, 2021
ogododo:
All dese people wey no get anything for upstairs. How can N10 tr be greater than more N23 tr. OBJ wey clear all our debts with Paris club. Ogun suppose recall Adeola.
Lalasticlala na lie?
represents lagos
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by fergie001: 4:53am On Sep 23, 2021
ogododo:
All dese people wey no get anything for upstairs. How can N10 tr be greater than more N23 tr. OBJ wey clear all our debts with Paris club. Ogun suppose recall Adeola.
Lalasticlala na lie?
He represents Lagos West, he knows nothing. He is trying to swim into good books because Obasa is taking his seat. That one sef na another wahala.
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by LieBurster: 4:58am On Sep 23, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Some discussions are not for ignorant and unintelligent ipob BiafraNISTAN Jihadi miscreants.

a pathetic hypocritical zombie like you with a sick ant brain is not meant to be seen in public discuss .
May GOD living in heaven run your life and that of your generation born and unborn the same way buhari is running Nigeria and may your live and that of your generation born and unborn be like Nigeria is currently is under buhari.
It is not a curse ,is a prayer for you
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by Ade3131: 5:20am On Sep 23, 2021
NGpatriot:
The looting and stealing clowns looted the last kobo, still no road, no hospital, not refinery, no electricity, nothing...just wholesale looting and stealing..

In a nutshell all you've been posting on this thread justifies the continuous borrowings of this regime abi?

True we have extremely bad and wicked politicians or leaders but what's more scary to me is that the followers are 3x worse than the leaders.

One can only imagine what those who are very close to Buhari will be telling him when you that have never stood 50 metres away from him is spewing all this rubbish. We're not only in a deep shit in this country, I feel we're buried under the septic tank that houses the big shit.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by Agugbadin: 5:20am On Sep 23, 2021
Blatant lies from the pit of hell.why do politicians choose to lie and cover their inadequacies.
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by Scamburster(m): 5:25am On Sep 23, 2021
Ade3131:

In a nutshell all you've been posting on this thread justifies the continuous borrowings of this regime abi?

True we have extremely bad and wicked politicians or leaders but what's more scary to me is that the followers are 3x worse than the leaders.

One can only imagine what those who are very close to Buhari will be telling him when you that have never stood 50 metres away from him is spewing all this rubbish. We're not only in a deep shit in this country, I feel we're buried under the septic tank that houses the big shit.
Those guys might be a politicians too not only BMC zone B.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:38am On Sep 23, 2021
thesicilian:

Your gullibility is only exceeded by your ignorance.
And you can't even see the sarcasm brimming through his post?
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by es144000: 5:41am On Sep 23, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
Gbam!!!

With due respect,you are very ignorant.You are listening to politicians,go to the DMO website and see the facts.The area we are having problems is with our external debt.We know Obj wiped out almost everything.Yaradua left $2b when he died.Gej borrowed $5b and left a total of $7b.Now our existing debts are about $30b,though the DMO has refused to update since March for obvious reasons.This region has printed more money than any government through ways and means.Out of ₦15T printed by previous and present admins,this regime printed ₦13.5b,google it.Serap has made many requests for details to no avail.The PMB has been the most reckless when it comes to borrowing.The printing of naira is the reason naira is losing value.
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by neighbourhud: 5:41am On Sep 23, 2021
thesicilian:

Your gullibility is only exceeded by your ignorance.
Nooo... He was being sarcastic. Check the last statement.
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by MNDY(m): 5:48am On Sep 23, 2021
Ade3131:

My brother, I am sincerely dumbfounded by those dudes defending PMB here. So, because someone meets an empty treasury and debt, it means he should go on an uncontrolled borrowing spree. And even go as far as borrowing to a tune of amount never borrowed before. No economic blueprint to utilize borrowed money on to yield gains and stop continued borrowing

Jonathan made giant strides in agriculture. He was not perfect. By the time PMB leaves office, investigations will reveal how Dasuki and the looting under Jonathan were child's play compared to looting under Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by NGpatriot: 5:49am On Sep 23, 2021
LieBurster:
a pathetic hypocritical zombie like you with a sick ant brain is not meant to be seen in public discuss .
May GOD living in heaven run your life and that of your generation born and unborn the same way buhari is running Nigeria and may your live and that of your generation born and unborn be like Nigeria is currently is under buhari.
It is not a curse ,is a prayer for you

BiafraNISTAN ipob jihadi, please explain to us why Jona and okonjo were borrowing hundreds of billions to pay salaries up until they hand over to PMB.

Also explain why jona declared austerity measures in 2014, months before handing over to PMB.

While you are it, show us what 16 years of PDP commissioned, even 1 gutter they commissioned in the whole of SE.

I know this assignment is way over your ignorant and unintelligent BiafraNISTAN head..

Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by Bondinus(m): 5:52am On Sep 23, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
Gbam!!!

It's what you said, but is it what it is?
So is it our past leaders that made the Naira so worthless, banditry and kidnapping poor students a means of income, or is it them that made things high or probably it's them that borrowed money so much that we are not even seeing what the borrowed money is used for.
Please leave sentiment aside and tackle these bunch of lairs, they give you these truthless talks to put you in a world of illusion and can't believe at this stage you still fell for it.
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by NGpatriot: 5:53am On Sep 23, 2021
es144000:
With due respect,you are very ignorant.You are listening to politicians,go to the DMO website and see the facts.The area we are having problems is with our external debt.We know Obj wiped out almost everything.Yaradua left $2b when he died.Gej borrowed $5b and left a total of $7b.Now our existing debts are about $30b,though the DMO has refused to update since March for obvious reasons.This region has printed more money than any government through ways and means.Out of ₦15T printed by previous and present admins,this regime printed ₦13.5b,google it. Serap has made many requests for details to no avail.The PMB has been the most reckless when it comes to borrowing.The printing of naira is the reason naira is losing value.

lmao....Listen to this joker..

Okonjo wiped out our debt, but she got us in so much debt that they had no money left that she was borrowing to pay salary.

Do you people even read your silly lies and ignorant rubbish before posting?

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by NGpatriot: 5:56am On Sep 23, 2021
They destroyed the economy so bad they end up declaring austerity measures in 2014 ....

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by Bondinus(m): 5:58am On Sep 23, 2021
apesinola001:

GOD will judge you

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Duke: A Fraud Or Visionary? (Tinapa) / Why Northern States Can’t Pay Minimum Wage, By Zamfara Gov . / Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.