Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live (30238 Views)

Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 / Chelsea Vs Aston Villa Carabao Cup (1 - 1) - Live / Chelsea Vs Manchester City : FA Cup (1 - 0) On 17th April 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by chikason22(m): 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
Narrow escape
Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by candygist: 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
pek:
Even if too don't like a player, you don't need to lie. Without Ronaldo's goals, united would be around 10th on the EPL table and out of the Champion's league.

Why did United sign him ?
Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by Ekaka1(m): 10:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
So since yesterday na 1-0 every team dey play from AFCON to FA cup...make dem kwontinue

1 Like

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
Elanga in 10 minutes has outdone what trashford did in 80+mins

1 Like

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by wiseone28: 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
Don't let any scammers chop your money..
This will be Nigeria match outcome.
If you play bet borrow money and play.

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by candygist: 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
sameks08:
poor Manchester united defending like tomorrow no de

Defending is part of football. Ask pep how Jose inter Milan defended their way to champions league glory.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by Kingcalls: 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
candygist:

If I buy DSTV will the score line change ?

At least ur brain will start to operate, so that u can stop disgracing urself here

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by prinsam30: 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
CR7 no dey ooo, make I see who dem go blame today very useless players and outdated coach with his nonsense 4111111 formation

1 Like

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by jaxxy(m): 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
Rangnick doesn’t have sense.
Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by Indispensable85(m): 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
The Elanga is a very bright prospect.
Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by danowena: 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
Tobichuks08:

2 times the keeper has spilled the ball Ronaldo would have scored.. But they said it's tap in? This is the Greenwood they said Ronaldo was holding back? Missing a one on one.. United have many stupid fan base

And yet they say Ronaldo is the problem. The man utd team is shit.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by Vyolet(f): 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
angry
This is no longer the ManU team i fell in love with years ago.
Whats going?
Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by prinsam30: 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
jaxxy:

can u imagine nonsense formation
Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Real Madrid dat does not score more dan 2 goals in their matches..
It's Dat day, You will see The Beast called Messi! cool sad

I hope nobody will blame Pochetino after the two legged encounter?

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by Kingcalls: 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:
[b][/b]

So You Know? shocked

Man Utd Players are VERY SELFISH! Everybody wants to be the King!

Rashford, Martial, Bruno Fernandes, Greenwood are selfish, Glory hunters who only care about scoring Goals than Man U winning Trophies!.. sad

The bad thing here is dat they learnt this Evil Attitude from the FATHER OF SELFISHNESS..i.e. RONALDO undecided

Everyone can't be selfish...Ronaldo is a confirm finisher...

1 Like

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
jaxxy:
seriously, I'm beginning to doubt his capabilities to lead the team.. we've been outplayed in all games since he came in
Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by candygist: 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

At least ur brain will start to operate, so that u can stop disgracing urself here

You’ve left football to insult na grin grin
What is the final Scores on your DSTV sir.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by OmegaAutos: 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
jaxxy:

He should be couching wiki tourist or kano pillers
Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by Kingcalls: 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
candygist:

grin grin grin So that he can be tapping in grin grin. It’s clear that Ronaldo is the bad luck in United team. Without Ronaldo man United is playing well with in form Aston vila.

U are mentally sick and u don't know it
Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by Szilard: 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
This team needs overhauling

Infact the whole club needs overhauling

Starting from the owners
Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by ShyDare(m): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
freezyprinzy:
What the hell is wrong with rashford? Seems like he is battling something lowkey.

Rashford is finished I swear.
A lot of the things he does is not even coaching, it is just basics that an academy player understands.
Shoots from abnormal positions, runs into traffic, will pass late or not pass, lazy a lot of times, common sense is lacking all the time. He can't bend his runs well again and beat the off side trap.
Not good enough, he looks like a flash in the pan. A one trick pony, just runs with no sense.

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
we have don win
Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by Xagacem: 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
I think this charity work by Radford has affected this football talent,he been playing badly lately
Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by Lekan239(m): 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

Smart people said man utd hv a fundamental problem...but dull people like u said its Ronaldo.. its certain that people that think Ronaldo is the problem dont even hv DSTV to watch games, or they dont hv fuel to power generator.... they are not watching the match presently , they saw 1.0 and they are saying it has shown that the problem is Ronaldo... but I'm happy he us not playing so that the coach can see that even if Lewandowski salah benzema and mbappe joins man u, they will still struggle.... this team has some sort of psychological problem
Ronaldo fans said juve was a depleted finished team that was why Ronaldo was not performing and he should leave. Fortunately for Ronaldo, a good team full of vibrant stars like Bruno: "who scored over 15goals last season and was amongst the best players in the league", the likes of cavani, rashford; "who was excellent last season", MCtominy; "who was spectacular last season", Greenwood; "one of the best youngest player in the world", Luke Shaw; "arguably the best full back in England", the likes of De gea etc.

Ronaldo joining the team was said to be the last piece of the puzzle for the team, but unfortunately things aren't looking as it ought to be, the vibrant Bruno with over 15goals last season is yet to record a premier League goal, rashford is having his worst season, MCtominy is a clown of himself etc.

Now the question is, are the players having the same psychological problem juventus players had when Ronaldo was at the club, is there a reason why the team moral is so low, should we say they are jealous of Ronaldo? Or they are jealous of how one man usually claims the glory if the team wins.

Bruno was the main man before Ronaldo, his relationship with his team members was quite superb, and it was quite visible the players accept him as the leader and main man and they were happy with him, maybe opposite is the case with Ronaldo, and no matter how he could try to hide his feelings, I can confidently say Bruno is not happy with the introduction of Ronaldo to the team. I think what Man u needs is connection and good relationship with themselves, the team is a star studded team, it's quite disheartening they are playing so low.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by Szilard: 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
candygist:

Mad oo grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by candygist: 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

U are mentally sick and u don't know it

All this Ronaldo fanatics need to visit Yaba left…..Make sure you take your drugs tonight because without that, I don’t think you will be able to sleep to night.
Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by descartes400: 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

Smart people said man utd hv a fundamental problem...but dull people like u said its Ronaldo.. its certain that people that think Ronaldo is the problem dont even hv DSTV to watch games, or they dont hv fuel to power generator.... they are not watching the match presently , they saw 1.0 and they are saying it has shown that the problem is Ronaldo... but I'm happy he us not playing so that the coach can see that even if Lewandowski salah benzema and mbappe joins man u, they will still struggle.... this team has some sort of psychological problem

No be psychological problem, you eh, these players cannot improve more than this..they are below average players, no quality in the team, even if you bring Pep, klop or pechio, the conclusion will be abject failure...half the squad need to good...Greenwood should be playing 12 minute football! sad sad angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
ademi87:
please nobody should sell mctominay, the guy is trying his best as a youngster

Youngster at 25 while Haarland and Mbappe are balon d'or contenders at 21. That's how up till now Lingard is still regarded as a youngster. I bet u at 25 that over hyped Greenwood will still be seen as a youngster because their ex players don't wanna tell him the truth now that he still has the opportunity to learn and improve. They'll hype him till he becomes relaxed and begins to feel like he's world-class. That's English players for u

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
candygist:

I've been following your argument...You don't sound too bright and intelligent....

Why bring in Ronaldo to this, in a match that he didn't play..... Please get a TV.....una no go watch match ,,,,,but yet you'll be disgracing yourself online....

It's very obvious you didn't watch today's match....

If you like quote me, I no go answer you

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by frankson1(m): 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
patoski39:
Elanga in 10 minutes has outdone what trashford did in 80+mins

Rashford is feeling too big. He thinks he has arrived simply because the managers can't or have refused to bench him.

Right now, he can't see first team shirt in any top clubs in Europe.

United players are over-pampered agric-fowls. Gone are the days when we had Rooney and Tevez, the lion who played and ran their hearts out in the pitch.

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by Germi9: 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
DesChyko:

Okay. Now you can edit to reality.
Abi oo
Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by Jack005(m): 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
Manu played trash tonight.. This team is finished... Ast played for better than this useless over hyped team.. Every attacker will struggle in this team because the midfield is never working.. Always isolating the attack.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Norwich (3 - 2) On 16th April 2022 / Sheffield United Vs Manchester United - (2 - 3) On 17th December 2020 / Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.