Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live (30232 Views)

Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 / Chelsea Vs Aston Villa Carabao Cup (1 - 1) - Live / Chelsea Vs Manchester City : FA Cup (1 - 0) On 17th April 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by kstyle2(m): 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
ademi87:
please nobody should sell mctominay, the guy is trying his best as a youngster
this is the problem I have with some man utd fans. We tend to accept mediocrity. Mactominay isn't man utd quality. Modric would play 20 times for Real Madrid and be outstanding 17 times. Kante would play 20 times for Chelsea and would be outstanding 16 to 17 times. Mactominay would play 20 times for man utd and would be decent in 3 or 4 matches and we accept that? We use to be the best team in the world. We need players who would be exceptional week in week out.
We were absolutely poor today, as expected and the morale is very low. Bruno hasn't been himself this season and it's worrisome. Maguire HAS BEEN himself this season and no one is shocked. We need to get a sound defensive midfielder and we need to stop buying British players. If not for the injuries he's suffered in recent months, Rice cannot be compared to Ndidi.
We have to break the bank for a striker and I thing Haaland would be perfect.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by Trojan8(m): 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
Fedrick100:

Man U is playing 4222

Did you even watch the game at all?

We had Rashford in LW, Cavani striking with RW for Greenwood. Bruno was playing right behind Cavani hence the 4 2 1 3.

Stop bringing screenshot from sites that just make assumptions based on what we have been using.
Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by jaxxy(m): 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
OmegaAutos:

He should be couching wiki tourist or kano pillers

He is coaching the boys like they are armatures instead of funding what the problems are and building the team with the solution. He’s starting from the basic and scratch with a totally different style.

Who asked him for that nonsense?? A team that came 2nd last season??
Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by Jack005(m): 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
candygist:

All this Ronaldo fanatics need to visit Yaba left…..Make sure you take your drugs tonight because without that, I don’t think you will be able to sleep to night.
I don't understand why people hate on Ronaldo and Messi.. Una no go think about una life? These guys are made for life, even their generations..Some of una, na one room una dey stay and you guys no even matter at all.. Keypad warriors...Everything end for nairaland..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by candygist: 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
Faller:

I've been following your argument...You don't sound too bright and intelligent....

Why bring in Ronaldo to this, in a match that he didn't play..... Please get a TV.....una no go watch match ,,,,,but yet you'll be disgracing yourself online....

It's very obvious you didn't watch today's match....

If you like quote me, I no go answer you
Don’t take little things like this to heart bro. It’s just football banta and you don’t need to feel bad or hate. Take your drugs before you sleep to night. Ronaldo fanatic.

6 Likes

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
candygist:

Don’t take little things like this to heart bro. It’s just football banta and you don’t need to feel bad or hate. Take your drugs before you sleep to night. Ronaldo fanatic.

Yea.... I'll take my drugs

Remember to take your senses where you left them yesterday

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by sammytovic(m): 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lekan239:
Ronaldo fans said juve was a depleted finished team that was why Ronaldo was not performing and he should leave. Fortunately for Ronaldo, a good team full of vibrant stars like Bruno: "who scored over 15goals last season and was amongst the best players in the league", the likes of cavani, rashford; "who was excellent last season", MCtominy; "who was spectacular last season", Greenwood; "one of the best youngest player in the world", Luke Shaw; "arguably the best full back in England", the likes of De gea etc.

Ronaldo joining the team was said to be the last piece of the puzzle for the team, but unfortunately things aren't looking as it ought to be, the vibrant Bruno with over 15goals last season is yet to record a premier League goal, rashford is having his worst season, MCtominy is a clown of himself etc.

Now the question is, are the players having the same psychological problem juventus players had when Ronaldo was at the club, is there a reason why the team moral is so low, should we say they are jealous of Ronaldo? Or they are jealous of how one man usually claims the glory if the team wins.

Bruno was the main man before Ronaldo, his relationship with his team members was quite superb, and it was quite visible the players accept him has the leader and main man and they were happy with him, maybe opposite is the case with Ronaldo, and no matter how he could try to hide his feelings, I can confidently say Bruno is not happy with the introduction of Ronaldo to the team. I think what Man u needs is connection and good relationship with themselves, the team is a star studded team, it's quite disheartening they are playing so low.

Stupid comment

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by invinzible1: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
kstyle2:
this is the problem I have with some man utd fans. We tend to accept mediocrity. Mactominay isn't man utd quality. Modric would play 20 times for Real Madrid and be outstanding 17 times. Kante would play 20 times for Chelsea and would be outstanding 16 to 17 times. Mactominay would play 20 times for man utd and would be decent in 3 or 4 matches and we accept that? We use to be the best team in the world. We need players who would be exceptional week in week out.
We were absolutely poor today, as expected and the morale is very low. Bruno hasn't been himself this season and it's worrisome. Maguire HAS BEEN himself this season and no one is shocked. We need to get a sound defensive midfielder and we need to stop buying British players. If not for the injuries he's suffered in recent months, Rice cannot be compared to Ndidi.
As of today only Dea Gea has been consistent this season. The young players and mid age players as too lazy very lazy to play high intense football for 90 min. Mid season and they look worn out, there's no coach that come here and do magic.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by promisedeco(m): 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
Trojan8:

Did you even watch the game at all?

We had Rashford in LW, Cavani striking with RW for Greenwood. Bruno was playing right behind Cavani hence the 4 2 1 3.

Stop bringing screenshot from sites that just make assumptions based on what we have been using.
The guy is right. We played 4 2 2 2

Mc Fred

Bruno Rashford

Greenwood Cavani

I guess you didn't watch the build up

1 Like

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by Vinnie2000(m): 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
ShyDare:

Rashford is finished I swear.
A lot of the things he does is not even coaching, it is just basics that an academy player understands.
Shoots from abnormal positions, runs into traffic, will pass late or not pass, lazy a lot of times, common sense is lacking all the time. He can't bend his runs well again and beat the off side trap.
Not good enough, he looks like a flash in the pan. A one trick pony, just runs with no sense.

He is a VERY GOOD Player, actually..Even Better dan Mbappe at a time!

BUT
Pride (feeliing Big and entitled) has Killed him, just like Memphis Depay back then! sad

At a time, He felt he was the King of Man U! He was penalties and even Freekicks!

Then Bruno Fernandez came and took Penalty duties Off him! He felt Slighted! sad embarassed

Then Ronaldo has come, Making him Angry all the more!
He has clearly DOWNED TOOLS! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by candygist: 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
Jack005:
I don't understand why people hate on Ronaldo and Messi.. Una no go think about una life? These guys are made for life, even their generations..Some of una, na one room una dey stay and you guys no even matter at all.. Keypad warriors...Everything end for nairaland..

The bottom line is that. Man United win without Penaldo. Any other thing you are saying is your business.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by candygist: 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
Faller:

Yea.... I'll take my drugs

Remember to take your senses where you left them yesterday
You still replied me? You are not a man of your word and that says a lot about your character.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by promisedeco(m): 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lekan239:
Ronaldo fans said juve was a depleted finished team that was why Ronaldo was not performing and he should leave. Fortunately for Ronaldo, a good team full of vibrant stars like Bruno: "who scored over 15goals last season and was amongst the best players in the league", the likes of cavani, rashford; "who was excellent last season", MCtominy; "who was spectacular last season", Greenwood; "one of the best youngest player in the world", Luke Shaw; "arguably the best full back in England", the likes of De gea etc.

Ronaldo joining the team was said to be the last piece of the puzzle for the team, but unfortunately things aren't looking as it ought to be, the vibrant Bruno with over 15goals last season is yet to record a premier League goal, rashford is having his worst season, MCtominy is a clown of himself etc.

Now the question is, are the players having the same psychological problem juventus players had when Ronaldo was at the club, is there a reason why the team moral is so low, should we say they are jealous of Ronaldo? Or they are jealous of how one man usually claims the glory if the team wins.

Bruno was the main man before Ronaldo, his relationship with his team members was quite superb, and it was quite visible the players accept him has the leader and main man and they were happy with him, maybe opposite is the case with Ronaldo, and no matter how he could try to hide his feelings, I can confidently say Bruno is not happy with the introduction of Ronaldo to the team. I think what Man u needs is connection and good relationship with themselves, the team is a star studded team, it's quite disheartening they are playing so low.

I stopped reading at the bolded...
How many assist did he have. Oh, Now I remember, he is a bloody DM; so how many
1. tackles did he make
2. Complete passes
3. Spectacular games did he have
4. Completed dribbles
5. Interception

No de talk nonsense sir

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by RiceProducers: 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

Smart people said man utd hv a fundamental problem...but dull people like u said its Ronaldo.. its certain that people that think Ronaldo is the problem dont even hv DSTV to watch games, or they dont hv fuel to power generator.... they are not watching the match presently , they saw 1.0 and they are saying it has shown that the problem is Ronaldo... but I'm happy he us not playing so that the coach can see that even if Lewandowski salah benzema and mbappe joins man u, they will still struggle.... this team has some sort of psychological problem

People who said Ronaldo was the problem are cowards. They were afraid of Ronaldo and what he will do to their teams.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
frankson1:

Rashford is feeling too big. He thinks he has arrived simply because the managers can't or have refused to bench him.

Right now, he can't see first team shirt in any top clubs in Europe.

United players are over-pampered agric-fowls. Gone are the days when we had Rooney and Tevez, the lion who played and ran their hearts out in the pitch.
the no.1 problem in united is the board, they are overpaying this boys.

No.2: the owners, for not appointing a footballing board.

No. 3: sir Alex Ferguson and the 'cant ever keep quiet' class of 90.

No. 4: Ole, for giving a slab head the captain armband. Shows the club doesn't have ambition. Also giving greenwood the no 11 shirt for doing nothing

6 Likes

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by manunitedbabes: 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
grin na mumu no d watch Manchester United Match
Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by frankson1(m): 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lekan239:

You had to write this epistle about a man who wasn't even named in today's match day squad undecided.
What else can I call this if not OBSESSION.

6 Likes

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
candygist:

You still replied me? You are not a man of your word and that says a lot about your character.

Just remember to take the senses,,,,man of word,,,,woman of word,,,,that one Na your business

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by Kingcalls: 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lekan239:

Bruno 15 goals of which 10 are penalties
Cavani 10 goals in 25 games last season
Rashford was trash last season
Greenwood one of the best young players in the world grin grin ...I will mention 20 players not more than 21 that have always been better than him...
Like shaw the best left back grin grin

If the reason is because they are jealous that he will take the glory , then they are not professionals ... salah takes the glory in Liverpool has that made the players jealous.... Lewandowski takes the glory in bayern, are the players jealous...if thats the case , then those players hv no business in football... Bruno is best at average, u cant hv that type of player as ur main midfield player ... he doesn't even play first team for his national team ... the question is how many man utd players are starters for their national team

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:
[b][/b]

So You Know? shocked

Man Utd Players are VERY SELFISH! Everybody wants to be the King!

Rashford, Martial, Bruno Fernandes, Greenwood are selfish, Glory hunters who only care about scoring Goals than Man U winning Trophies!.. sad

The bad thing here is dat they learnt this Evil Attitude from the FATHER OF SELFISHNESS..i.e. RONALDO undecided

You can't blame Ronaldo for that

It's Solksjaer. He adopted a smash-and-grab tactics which necessitated a lot of shoot at sight

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by yomi531(m): 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
The wicked press and fake fans got my Ole sacked. They brought dis man claiming na high press he dey play. All his matches won so far, na luck . Ole that beat teams with high margins. Roma 6-2, Leeds 5-1, Chelsea 4-0 , Southampton 9-0. They claimed he was clueless but he thumped their favorite coaches. Pep, klopp, sarri, ancelotti, tuchel all tested defeats against him. Some will say how many trophies did he win. If not for De gea, he should and won the fa cup in 19/20 season. De gea conceded silly goals against Chelsea in the semis DAT year. Lastly, the Europa league finals of last year too

1 Like

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

Greenwood one of the best young players in the world grin grin ...I will mention 20 players not more than 21 that have always been better than him...

If the reason is because they are jealous that he will take the glory , then they are not professionals ... salah takes the glory in Liverpool has that made the players jealous.... Lewandowski takes the glory in bayern, are the players jealous...if thats the case , then those players hv no business in football... Bruno is best at average, u cant hv that type of player as ur main midfield player ... he doesn't even play first team for his national team ... the question is how many man utd players are starters for their national team

You need to send this piece as PDF to that guy let him study it very well.......... Imagine the long love letter he wrote all because of someone who didn't play today's match....
Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by AkinboT22: 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
Up Man Utd for life
Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by Tonialuke08: 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
What was final score?
Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by candygist: 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
Faller:

Just remember to take the senses,,,,man of word,,,,woman of word,,,,that one Na your business
Rest, man United won.
Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by Kingcalls: 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:

He is a VERY GOOD Player, actually..Even Better dan Mbappe at a time!

BUT
Pride (feeliing Big and entitled) has Killed him, just like Memphis Depay back then! sad

At a time, He felt he was the King of Man U! He was penalties and even Freekicks!

Then Bruno Fernandez came and took Penalty duties Off him! He felt Slighted! sad embarassed

Then Ronaldo has come, Making him Angry all the more!
He has clearly DOWNED TOOLS! undecided

Greenwood better than mbappe at a time grin grin... never , in time past or future
Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by victooman: 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
candygist:

Is man United winning without Ronaldo or not ?
you are a fool

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by freezyprinzy(m): 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
kstyle2:
God bless you bro,this is nothing but the truth.
Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by Lekan239(m): 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

No matter how Great you are, for you to succeed, you need the loyalty of your subject. I don't think Ronaldo is being given the loyalty he deserves at man u. We might not know this, we might not really know what's happening behind the scenes, we might not know the feelings of the players, because not everyone is like Lukaku.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by ademi87(m): 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
kstyle2:
well said my brother

1 Like

Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live by Epitectus(m): 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
RiceProducers:

When you give a boy who is not 30 yet MBE, that is what you get. The boy is now wasted
Ogbeni calm down na

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 Things You Didn't Know About Goal Keepers. / Manchester United Vs Norwich (3 - 2) On 16th April 2022 / Sheffield United Vs Manchester United - (2 - 3) On 17th December 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.