Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,812 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side (29407 Views)

Aston Villa Signs Trezeguet From Turkish Side Kasimpasa / Nazim And Kalim Amokachi 23rd Birthday: Daniel Amokachi Celebrates Twin Sons / The Moment Daniel Amokachi Substituted Himself On And Scored 2 Goals(throw Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by whytediamond(m): 10:34am On Sep 23, 2021
sylve11:

I tell you bro. Stayed reasonable years in the north. My love for north before these wahala started ehn. A once peaceful region has turned another thing.
May peace be restored, that's my only prayer. sad cool

@ Daniel Amokachi nice one Legend. cool

Amen o
Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by whytediamond(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2021
vickydevoka:

Same thing happening in Jos recently. U will see onazi, Mikel, Musa, awazeim, Simon Moses, Samuel kalu, chidera ejuke and many if Dem. I remember wen obinna nsofo n ezikel bala were still active na so Dem de share boots n Money

No be lie. I miss you too. Polo, Rukuba Barracks/Road, Gada Biu, Utan, Apata, Chobe, Ray Rayfield and Tudun wada/old airport.

All these places just dey play for my mind.
Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by tope777(m): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2021
What will you be remembered for?
Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by JARUSHUB: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2021
A restaurant attendant added to my food in Istanbul when he learnt I was a Nigerian and he asked about Amokachi.

Almost every 30+ Turk in Istanbul asked me about Amokachi, Okocha, Uche when they heard I was a Nigerian.

This was in 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by optimusprime2(m): 11:11am On Sep 23, 2021
belzabull:
abeg which match and what year?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9R5ulfQI9Q

The bull substituted himself into the match and won the game with his goals...

The best substitution former Everton coach Joe Royle Never actually made

1 Like

Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by Pootle: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2021
private jet
Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by therajah: 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Buhari: who is Amohafi?
Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by belzabull(f): 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
optimusprime2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9R5ulfQI9Q

The bull substituted himself into the match and won the game with his goals...

The best substitution former Everton coach Joe Royle Never actually made
ooh...thanks for this
Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by Kingcalls: 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
My Best Nigerian football player of all Time...the first football player that I went crazy for ...b4 the foreign players took over ....he was my Ronaldo of those days....he acts the reason y I picked interest in soccer

Then , the major formation football was 4.4.2, Amokachi was a supporting striker...but now that formation has gone extinct...I believe in this era, Amokachi wud b a winger, most likely left winger... with the money in football now, I'm sure he wud hv played for a top European team

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Things We Learned From PSG Vs Man Utd UCL Match / Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing / Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.