Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years (51261 Views)

Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' / Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years by sisisioge: 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
Are those deaths thoroughly investigated? An overzealous azzzjole may be trying to give Davido a bad name. It is well.

If it were abroad, they would have established a pattern. How can young men be dropping dead in the same household. May God visit the group o.
Re: How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years by J2381: 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
Abi guyman dey use dem do... grin
Re: How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years by Bamzyriches451: 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jobless youth make una go find work do, make una leave David make him enjoy him life
Re: How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years by Queenserah26(f): 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
cheesy wink cheesy
xpressionx:
Davido can you make Buhari your close associate?
We want to check something abeg
grin

1 Like

Re: How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years by havocc: 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
Bamzyriches451:
Jobless youth make una go find work do, make una leave David make him enjoy him life
Are you the minister of labour and productivity? Just asking

1 Like

Re: How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years by xpressionx(m): 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kokaine:
you who jokes about death and calls for others to die. Don't forget that everyday you sleep, you died actually. Allah only returned your soul when you woke up till a fixed term. Once that term arrives, it can never be extended. Your own death may even be today or tomorrow and you are unaware. While joking about buharis death, your family may mourn you. The most important thing is. ... Have you accepted Islam? Do you worship one God? Do you believe in all the prophets?
cocain keep quiet.
Buhari and his men has killed millions.
To you is better that the unrighteous Buhari lives and kills thousands of innocent people.
I have accepted Jesus and I believe he is the son of God who died and rose from thr dead

1 Like

Re: How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years by Mirawonder007(m): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
temitope27:
And still counting, but make e no go reach my boy mayorkun oo
Amen oooo
Re: How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years by emmnprince(m): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
StoneColdBiceps:

I'm an intercessor. I used to be a secular artist before I became born again September 2020. The demon that controls the world of music is strongly within Davido circle. They (Davido and friends) are cashing out from the spirit demon of music directly or indirectly and they're getting the payback time, especially the vulnerable among them. The demon is in form of a giant snake buried under their home studio. The Holy Spirit has showed me the life of Davido and His friends, what rules their world. On two separate dreams, I was with Davido and His Crew in his studio and I had those Prophetic insight, x-ray of the studio. The Holy Spirit showing me "this is what you supposedly wanted to pursue".
A friend of mine who migrated to Florida USA who's also a music artist saw thesame demonic snake � for the Psquare twins.

Interesting!
Re: How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years by osazsky(m): 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
More than meets the eye.

It is either someone other than David Adeleke is doing something diabolical.

Or It could also be the high rate of drug consumption without adequate healthy feeding pattern and medical care.
drugs and alcohol oga..pray not to have money before maturity...come edo u go shock..there are some kind of money that leads to death especially if the person is still a child..like the 18 year old in my area that cash out almost 800m from hacking..pray not to be in thier midst..na our useless girls without shame I feel for too..no up bringing at all..most nigerians failed completely as parents.. father help my son...let him grow in your own way ..amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years by MotiveU(f): 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
Onyi22:
I really feel for my Davido,dudu is going through a lot, take heart my Man..
This too shall pass
I don't understand..
What shall pass
Re: How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years by Limassol(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
Geeman2006:

No. I'm no forensic expert. But from my personal experience with a few Music artistes I've known, I can only suspect it has to be their lifestyle. And this is my personal opinion, it can be something else though.
You do realise young People don't just die suddenly, right?
Re: How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years by Commentor: 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kingcalls:
Some foolish people here abusing him just cos he has a large enough heart to help boys...uns go push am now , and he will stop helping boys

Na the Nigerian way be that.

Pull him down.
Re: How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years by MufasaLion: 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
Faber:
Bloody Ritualist...

Never you be a driver or personal bodyguard to all these ritualists e get why.

Better hawk gala and coke for expressway.

Any OBO fan coming to mention me for wrong, may OBO dirty boxers and torn sneakers fall on you. Mumu do you know the price of Fame and the sacrifices that follow?

You just typed trash! People die daily but because he's a celebrity makes his known. Stop being ignorant.

Everything is associated to ritual in Africa. More reason many crimes and cases go unsolved. Ritual my foot!

And no, I'm not David's fan.

1 Like

Re: How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years by Shadakhabila: 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
xpressionx:
Davido can you make Buhari your close associate?
We want to check something abeg
grin

Aswear down!!!
Even if na for year abeg cheesy
Re: How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years by crafteck(m): 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
2020 took families and households more than 5 in days/weeks, i no too gbadun davido but no de demonise am, let the hard worker man breath, wetin hin buy for una showglass
Re: How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years by MufasaLion: 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
StoneColdBiceps:

I'm an intercessor. I used to be a secular artist before I became born again September 2020. The demon that controls the world of music is strongly within Davido circle. They (Davido and friends) are cashing out from the spirit demon of music directly or indirectly and they're getting the payback time, especially the vulnerable among them. The demon is in form of a giant snake buried under their home studio. The Holy Spirit has showed me the life of Davido and His friends, what rules their world. On two separate dreams, I was with Davido and His Crew in his studio and I had those Prophetic insight, x-ray of the studio. The Holy Spirit showing me "this is what you supposedly wanted to pursue".
A friend of mine who migrated to Florida USA who's also a music artist saw thesame demonic snake � for the Psquare twins.

grin grin grin

You deserve to be a comedian. Clown!

You became a born again because there was no chances of you becoming successful in the music industry!

1 Like

Re: How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years by osazsky(m): 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
StoneColdBiceps:

oga stop watching zeeworld na..we have better channels like nat geo and investigation discovery..it will nerver be well with the person that made u like this..amen
Re: How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years by StoneColdBiceps(m): 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

You deserve to be a comedian. Clown!

You became a born again because there was no changes of you becoming successful in the music industry!

I saw you for vision sey your mumu go last my brother.
Re: How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years by StoneColdBiceps(m): 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
osazsky:
oga stop watching zeeworld na..we have better channels like nat geo and investigation discovery..it will nerver be well with the person that made u like this..amen

You still dey for yard? I thought you was delivered my brother.
Re: How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years by MufasaLion: 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
StoneColdBiceps:

I saw you for vision sey your mumu go last my brother.

Bloody jester. Maybe you should go and meet Sinach for tips on gospel music since you failed woefully in the secular but I doubt you would still make it in that too.

You're fvcking bitter!

1 Like

Re: How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years by Emola12(m): 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
temitope27:
And still counting, but make e no go reach my boy mayorkun oo
waih waih how mayorkun take be ur boy??
Re: How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years by mrdipye(m): 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
That fortune guy is dead?? Mehn
I feel for his style of photograph fah
Rip
Re: How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years by temitope27(m): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
Emola12:
waih waih how mayorkun take be ur boy??
my pal
Re: How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years by Geeman2006: 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
Limassol:
You do realise young People don't just die suddenly, right?
Yes they do , although it rarely happens. Cardiac arrest is an example. Take for instance, Christian Eriksen of Denmark who had a cardiac arrest at the recent world cup, if not for quick medical attention he would have been a goner. Remember Marc Vivien foe of Cameroon who passed away on the pitch in 2003, he was just 28 yo. And these are players who are even certified and presumed to be fit
And healthy. Some have underlying issues and because they do not do regular medical checkup, may never know what they are dealing with.
I lost a friend last December too. Everyday after work , he goes and plays 5 aside.
On one of those days, he arrived and ran just 2 laps round the pitch , he stopped to talk with some of the guys and as he was talking , he suddenly collapsed. He was rushed to a hospital, trying to revive him he went into a coma. Sadly, We lost him 2 hours later.

1 Like

Re: How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years by Commentor: 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
[s]
StoneColdBiceps:

[/s]

Rubbish.
Re: How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years by fortune1968: 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
benuejosh:
Coincidence
Rituals .
Re: How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
Limassol:
Will you also talk like a Parrot if he was just an average joe trying to fix his life? But yeah, let's move on since he is rich and famous, right? Well, F**K THAT! Just so you know, no human dies without a cause and the best way to find out is through a comprehensive autopsy by an expert.
Exam

Is davido using them for rituals?
Rituals for what exactly?

30 mins.
Re: How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years by osazsky(m): 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

Exam

Is davido using them for rituals?
Rituals for what exactly?

30 mins.
effect of drugs...sudden death..slum..blood pressure kidney failure or liver
Re: How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years by Dickson178(m): 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
And non of them wan learned , Dem go die finished!!

Re: How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
osazsky:
effect of drugs...sudden death..slum..blood pressure kidney failure or liver
leave those guys accusing davido of using them for rituals..

Rituals for money or fame?

Something he has since day 1
Re: How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Dickson178:
And non of them wan learned , Dem go die finished!!

You are a dik
Re: How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years by Bamzyriches451: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
havocc:

Are you the minister of labour and productivity? Just asking
Asking for a friend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection / Omotunde Adebowale-David 'Lolo 1' And Her Children (Photo) / Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.