Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Family Kill, Bury Son For Being Stubborn In Imo. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Kill, Bury Son For Being Stubborn In Imo. (1423 Views)

Family Killed And Buried Their Son For Being Too Stubborn In Imo State / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Being Stubborn. / 3 Boys Kidnap 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano, Kill & Bury Him After Collecting Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Kill, Bury Son For Being Stubborn In Imo. by MrHandsome2013: 7:45am On Sep 23, 2021
Family Kill, Bury Son For Being Stubborn In Imo.
A family of Four in Umueze 11, Ehime Mbano Local Government of Imo State allegedly killed their last child Mr Chukwuebuka of about 28 years for being stubborn and giving them sleepless night.
Mr Chukwuebuka was killed and buried in a shallow grave close to his residence.
When confronted by the youths of Duruegwele community in Imo, his father, the culprit informed them that Chukwuebuka traveled to Ghana, when they threatened to burn down his house, the daughter confessed to the crime.
The family is presently at the Imo State Police Command whereas Philip the immediate elder brother of the deceased is on the run.

1 Like

Re: Family Kill, Bury Son For Being Stubborn In Imo. by xpressionx(m): 7:46am On Sep 23, 2021
crazy
Re: Family Kill, Bury Son For Being Stubborn In Imo. by Hangmnk: 7:47am On Sep 23, 2021
IPOB SMH
Re: Family Kill, Bury Son For Being Stubborn In Imo. by Kayberg: 7:54am On Sep 23, 2021
shocked
Re: Family Kill, Bury Son For Being Stubborn In Imo. by temitope27(m): 7:58am On Sep 23, 2021
Igbos are just too backward like Fulani

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Kill, Bury Son For Being Stubborn In Imo. by illicit(m): 8:02am On Sep 23, 2021
What if it's for the good of the larger society

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Kill, Bury Son For Being Stubborn In Imo. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:07am On Sep 23, 2021
See, Another Abel Murdered by the Sons of Satan and Eve!
Re: Family Kill, Bury Son For Being Stubborn In Imo. by nzeobi(m): 8:14am On Sep 23, 2021
What a shame and when did stubbornness become a crime punishable by death
Re: Family Kill, Bury Son For Being Stubborn In Imo. by Aboks(m): 8:16am On Sep 23, 2021
There is no unity in igbo land

He has been used for sacrifice

OGWU EGO

Isaac black sang about
born to survive

brothers killing brothers
Re: Family Kill, Bury Son For Being Stubborn In Imo. by Wawelexy(m): 8:20am On Sep 23, 2021
For being stubborn? Then my bro should thank his Creator for the kind of family he found himself..
Re: Family Kill, Bury Son For Being Stubborn In Imo. by Boogyman557: 8:20am On Sep 23, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool D WORLD AINT SAFE. I REPEAT D WORLD AINT SAFE. SAME REASON I HIGH ON MY KUSH 24sc.. WTF MAN
Re: Family Kill, Bury Son For Being Stubborn In Imo. by eduora: 8:39am On Sep 23, 2021
Why always crime in Nigerian
Re: Family Kill, Bury Son For Being Stubborn In Imo. by Aboks(m): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2021
movie title: In the land of BIAFRA

staring:chukuwuebuka, philip

genre: murder

description: there once lived a family in umueze 11

Re: Family Kill, Bury Son For Being Stubborn In Imo. by Authoreety: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2021
Terrible

Reminds me of one cultist while we wr growing up.. The guy could rob even his own cousins, tenants and siblings at gun point and if any one dared make noise he would shoot you.. The guy became a terrible menace in the area... His parents even got fed up.. His elder sister staying abroad also tried to take him along,the guy refused.. Las las, when he was killed in a cult war, his dad closed the shop where his tenant sold drinks, payed for all the drinks, sat at the gate of his compound enjoying his stout, if you cared to drink, you join him but the moment you indicate that you came for condolence, he will vehemently walk you out of the vicinity.... Crazy right? Things dey happen.
Re: Family Kill, Bury Son For Being Stubborn In Imo. by backnbeta(f): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2021
Yoruba will say "a Kii le omo buruku fun ekun pa" (we can't chase a bad child to the tiger to eat/kill)...why kill a bad child? If you can afford to kill him, why not just abandon him in the prison or if you don't want the family name to enter prison register, disown him, dissociate yourselves from him totally, officially!

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Two Traditional Rulers Gun Down By Unknown Assailants In Imo State / Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains / Herbalist, Osayamwen, Popularly Known As Dr. 2+2, Commits Suicide In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.