Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains (1440 Views)

See Moment Hijab-Wearing Muslim Girl Is Bullied And Beaten In School Toilet / McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied / 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by MayowaTallguy: 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2023
Good afternoon my good people of nairaland. I never wish to bring any of this here but im in so much pains and want justice. Its been going on for weeks now i decide to keep quiet.The pain os unbearable. I think its time i speakup. Please push this to the front page mods.please.

It's exactly 7 months now since I decided to take a leap of faith and continue my life here in ibadan,oyo state...life hasn't been fair to me but yes I never give up for once,I contact a friend of mine to get me a room, affordable one in ibadan which he assist with, after days of contemplating
well i decide to go and get this room and start me a new life here. everything is going on fine. I don't poke nose to any body business,I'm a cool guy, an introvert that could barely say a word in the midst of a crowd even 3 persons crowd.

3 months later challenges here and there,I have no parent and I haven't gotten a job either...I resort to begging for food from my neighbours sometimes or my distance sis in Lagos....
Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by Jenniestar: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
What exactly are you talking about?
You did not explain anything in details

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by MayowaTallguy: 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
I had this old woman selling snacks at [b]sango,ibadan polytechnic school gate [/b]to be precise..I do buy from her and in advance she understands if I have I will give her..
I never knew I was digging my own grave...

Few weeks later I finally have a gf who helps me out with anything i want,though we are both struggling but we understand each other,she gave me chance to sleepover cos she belive my one room apartment in front of school gate is not safe..
Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by MayowaTallguy: 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ps,I was owing this woman 12k...and everytime I tried to explain to her,whenever I have I will sort it out,I help her fetch sometimes and run errands for her.
She ran out of patience and started with this attitude I can't even comprehend.
2 weeks ago I was in my room and I heard a bang on my door "she said she want her money she's running out of patience " I said please ma,everything will be sorted out soon but she flared up and said I reacted rudely next time she come around things wouldn't be nice between us two.i thought it was a joke but...
Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by Mhizzard(m): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
Your topic doesn't match your issues.who exactly bulling you here.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by MayowaTallguy: 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
She came in with three cultist guys the next 2 days and pointed towards me, that's him! I tried explaining further before i could know a hot slap landed on my face the guys pounced on me,beat me up until they got satisfied and they collected my phone and went off..
Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by MayowaTallguy: 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2023
I was feeling pain in my right here but I never take it serious even if I do I will I treat my self
I have no one to ask for that kinda amount
I did what I had to do
Pick up my bed and sell it for 12k
It wasn't enough but I went to her and pleaded
She said her money is 15k,I should get out of her shop or she will call some other guys again
"I don't have your phone with me,if u bring my money in complete I will call the cult guys to bring your phone"
At this point I was raging inside, my head dey hot,my ears are paining and my skull feels like someone is hammering me consistently
I went back inside pickup My fan and went to sell for 4k...
Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by Mhizzard(m): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
You should have narrate in a nutshell.however,it sound like fiction

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by MayowaTallguy: 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2023
I finally came up with the balance and went to her she the went inside and bring out my phone...
I never said anything to anyone
Not to my gf or my friend

For the past few days I can't eat or drink
My ears hurt down to my throat
I used so many drugs but this pain won't go
I can't sleep
I can't step outside
Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by MayowaTallguy: 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
I vomited blood times without number and I think My throat has swollen up from the inside
Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by MayowaTallguy: 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
If anything should happen to me in the next day or two,please guys, I don't want to die In vain
I want justice, I have been stepped on by this people and I want justice.
This incident happened at ibadan,poly gate
Please help me guys
I want this to be on the front page.
Please
Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by MayowaTallguy: 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
Am In Pains ....don't let this post die.

All she said was she want to teach me a lesson and if I try anything stupid she will come some brand new guys to beat me up again

I've been silence for a while now but not anymore

Am taking this to X and am tagging every influential I know can do something

Please .

Am pleading

Someone please come to my rescue.
Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by Jeffrey22(m): 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2023
Go to police station and make a report thank you

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by Greatzeus(m): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
MayowaTallguy:
If anything should happen to me in the next day or two,please guys, I don't want to die In vain
I want justice, I have been stepped on by this people and I want justice.
This incident happened at ibadan,poly gate
Please help me guys
I want this to be on the front page.
Please
For now,if you die you die for nothing. You didn't get any specific details about the woman who called cultists to beat you or the cultists themselves. You just stated Ibadan poly gate,how will that help to apprehend the guilty parties?
Like I said,if you die,you die for nothing, unless you give us names , addresses and contact details of those who bullied you
Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by Greatzeus(m): 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2023
Greatzeus:

For now,if you die you die for nothing. You didn't give us any specific details about the woman who called cultists to beat you or the cultists themselves. You just stated Ibadan poly gate,how will that help to apprehend the guilty parties?
Like I said,if you die,you die for nothing, unless you give us names , addresses and contact details of those who bullied you
Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by MayowaTallguy: 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ibadan poly gate,she sell snacks right in front of the school gate.
They call her "grandma"
Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by seborrhic: 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2023
Unfortunately,that's what some Nigerians deserve.
You were buying something from a petty trader and owed her up to 12k!
You may have practically closed her business,ruining her own life.
To make issues worse,you still went ahead to be having girlfriend,that I guess you were sleeping with.
I always wonder how can someone that is not only hungry,but depressed still have the emotional fortitude to be thinking of a relationship and sex,it makes no sense to me.
In Nigeria you would pay a workman for a job,the person absconds with your money and doesn't do the job.
The only reason cases like yours,where creditors take drastic action,is not so rampant is that many people in such shoes just don't like taking that risk of using external forces with physical approach,to recoup funds, because it may backfire.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by MayowaTallguy: 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
seborrhic:
To make issues worse,you still went ahead to be having girlfriend,that I guess you were sleeping with.
I always wonder how can someone that is not only hungry,but depressed still have the emotional fortitude to be thinking of a relationship and sex,it makes no sense to me.
In Nigeria you would pay a workman for a job,the person absconds with your money and doesn't do the job.
The only reason cases like yours,where creditors take drastic action,is not so rampant is that many people in such shoes just don't like taking that risk of using external forces with physical approach,to recoup funds, because it may backfire.
She didn't do all this cos I owed her
She did it cos she thought I was been rude to her so she had to teach me a lesson
She was there standing and watching them beat me enjoying every part of it
After she collected my phone
Then later said if I go ahead to inform anyone she will repeat what she did....

Cos i don't have money I shouldn't have someone to share my feelings with? Someone to go through life with? We are both hustlers and she understands me.

People are crazy on this app I was told, but I'll see someone reasonable to get in touch with Me which I already did and they are working on it.

I don't mean to be abusive,but egbon,u are stewpid.
Out of everything na my love life u capture
Na me say make u dey single ni.
Jeez.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by Billyddude: 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2023
seborrhic:
Na that been broke and carrying girls still dey baffle me with some guys
Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by Billyddude: 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
MayowaTallguy:

She didn't do all this cos I owed her
She did it cos she thought I was been rude to her so she had to teach me a lesson
She was there standing and watching them beat me enjoying every part of it
After she collected my phone
Then later said if I go ahead to inform anyone she will repeat what she did....

Cos i don't have money I shouldn't have someone to share my feelings with? Someone to go through life with? We are both hustlers and she understands me.

People are crazy on this app I was told, but I'll see someone reasonable to get in touch with Me which I already did and they are working on it.

I don't mean to be abusive,but egbon,u are stewpid.
Out of everything na my love life u capture
Na me say make u dey single ni.
Jeez.

You deserve more beating,,u get luck say I no get the woman number,I go show am this nonsense wey u type...them no beat u well
Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by MayowaTallguy: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
[quote author=Billyddude post=126571881][/quote]u are one of the stupid people I guess. Billythebulldog
Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by MayowaTallguy: 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
Billyddude:

Na that been broke and carrying girls still dey baffle me with some guys
Someone reasonable contact me already and we are chatting through WhatsApp right now

I mean i understand if you are a frustrated single mf

But sincerely speaking,,no be my fault....

If dem don carry am I go send u pictures and screenshot make your papa con bail them...

Oponu agbaya ayirada
Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by Billyddude: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
MayowaTallguy:

Someone reasonable contact me already and we are chatting through WhatsApp right now

I mean i understand if you are a frustrated single mf

But sincerely speaking,,no be my fault....

If dem don carry am I go send u pictures and screenshot make your papa con bail them...

Oponu agbaya ayirada

Cry cry baby..that granny go still beat u again

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by Billyddude: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
MayowaTallguy:
u are one of the stupid people I guess. Billythebulldog

Weak female boy
U get mouth for nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by MayowaTallguy: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
Billyddude:

Weak female boy
U get mouth for nairaland grin
Ok u sef na cultist cheap ones wey dey wake under sun dey beg for 100naira we sabi una way
One by one hand go touch una

billythebulldog
Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by Billyddude: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
MayowaTallguy:

Ok u sef na cultist cheap ones wey dey wake under sun dey beg for 100naira we sabi una way
One by one hand go touch una

billythebulldog

Granny don turn ur one ear to deaf..u go still sell ur boxers go buy drugs weak kid

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by MayowaTallguy: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
Billyddude:

Cry cry baby..that granny go still beat u again
ok na,billythebulldog
Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by MayowaTallguy: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2023
Billyddude:

Granny don turn ur one ear to deaf..u go still sell ur boxers go buy drugs weak kid
billythebulldog
Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by Billyddude: 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
MayowaTallguy:

ok na,billythebulldog
Mayowatallfornothingclown grin
Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by MayowaTallguy: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2023
Billyddude:

Mayowatallfornothingclown grin
im so broke i cant buy you a threat,run to your master billy,stop barking on my page
Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by Billyddude: 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
MayowaTallguy:

billythebulldog

I go show granny All the nonsense wey write for here...na g string u go wear run comot IB

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by MayowaTallguy: 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
Billyddude:

I go show granny All the nonsense wey write for here...na g string u go wear run comot IB
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ritual Killers Target Tanzanian Albinos / Male Corper Headbutt And Beat Up Female Corper Over A Keg Of Water In Ota Ogun S / Notorious Robbers Which Killed 25 Police Officers Arrested In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.