Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Why Do I Keep Getting Sick Every Month? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do I Keep Getting Sick Every Month? (813 Views)

Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) / Help, I Feel Sick Every Evening / Street Food: How To Avoid Getting Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Keep Getting Sick Every Month? by ekwe552: 7:53am On Sep 23, 2021
Everyone gets sick from time to time, but in some cases, a person can get sick all or most of the time. This can refer to nausea, catching colds frequently, or feeling run down.

Due to a lack of sleep, stress, anxiety, or a poor diet, a person may feel sick all the time for a few days, weeks, or months.

In some cases, there may be an underlying medical condition.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), approximately 60 percent of American adults had at least one chronic or long-term condition in 2019, with 40 percent having two or more.

If a person is pregnant or may be pregnant, feeling sick all the time may be due to morning sickness, which can occur at any time of day and causes nausea and vomiting.

In this article, we will look at the causes, symptoms, and treatments for a person who is constantly sick.

Treatments, causes, and symptoms

The following are some of the most common reasons why someone may constantly feel ill, as well as their symptoms and how to treat each one.

READ MORE VISIT: https://www.healthlifekit.com/2021/09/why-do-i-keep-getting-sick-every-month.html

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Bitter Kola / Constant Itching,Rashes on Genitals Due To Infection Through Sex/Blood Infection / Solution To Weight Gain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.