Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Help, I Feel Sick Every Evening - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, I Feel Sick Every Evening (1104 Views)

Why Do I Keep Getting Sick Every Month? / Why Some People Feel Sick If They Read In A Moving Vehicle. / Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Feel Sick Every Evening by ShawnMichael: 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
Once it's 5 o'clock in the evening, I begin to feel malaria symptoms, once it's daybreak, say 7 o'clock, the symptoms disappear. I've taken malaria and typhoid treatment, yet, it continues to disturb me.
It has been going on for close to a month now.
Any help please?
Re: Help, I Feel Sick Every Evening by supercase1(m): 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
Those are early symptoms of acute shithole syndrome a situation whereby you always feel sick every evening.you body is telling you your spirit does not deserve to be in Nigeria but you choose to ignore it.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Feel Sick Every Evening by anthonyuncle(m): 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
go see a doctor
Re: Help, I Feel Sick Every Evening by yomi007k(m): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
supercase1:
Those are early symptoms of acute shithole syndrome a situation whereby you always feel sick every evening.you body is telling you your spirit does not deserve to be in Nigeria but you choose to ignore it.

Talking from experience. cheesy
Re: Help, I Feel Sick Every Evening by knowhowk: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
supercase1:
. grin grin. Y u dey Joke with person Health Now .Do try Herbs
Re: Help, I Feel Sick Every Evening by RedPhoenix: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
ShawnMichael:
Once it's 5 o'clock in the evening, I begin to feel malaria symptoms, once it's daybreak, say 7 o'clock, the symptoms disappear. I've taken malaria and typhoid treatment, yet, it continues to disturb me.
It has been going on for close to a month now.
Any help please?

You're reacting tp the cold weather. Shortness of breath, weakness.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Feel Sick Every Evening by ShawnMichael: 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Headache and general body weakness
Re: Help, I Feel Sick Every Evening by Kobojunkie: 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
supercase1:
cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Help, I Feel Sick Every Evening by ShawnMichael: 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
RedPhoenix:

you have an idea of what I'm talking about. Please, what should I do?
Re: Help, I Feel Sick Every Evening by RedPhoenix: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
ShawnMichael:

you have an idea of what I'm talking about.
Please, what should I do?

Tell a pharmacist. They'll tell you the prescription for the situationship
Re: Help, I Feel Sick Every Evening by ShawnMichael: 5:26am On Jul 01, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Tell a pharmacist. They'll tell you the prescription for the situationship

thanks
Re: Help, I Feel Sick Every Evening by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
drink warm water not cold.
take quinine.
if you have access take doxycycline or tetracycline.
Re: Help, I Feel Sick Every Evening by ShawnMichael: 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
adewake34:
drink warm water not cold.
take quinine.
if you have access take doxycycline or tetracycline.

Thanks
Re: Help, I Feel Sick Every Evening by hinere(m): 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
It is called RELAPSING FEVER. It comes in the evening and disappears before morning. It is common at times like this. This shows you always have fever in the middle of the night but you don't know. And when I mean fever, I mean running of temperature....hot and cold.

You will need to treat for both Malaria and Fever at once. We do this because it necessary and their symptoms are the same.

To be sure, go to your nearest diagnostic centre. Tell them you want to run a WIDAL TEST. This test will show if there are still traces of malaria and Typhoid Fever in your blood stream. Take the result to your pharmacist. He/She will know what to give you.
Not a CHEMIST ooo.

OR

Try getting Lonart for malaria and Ciptotab (By 14 tablets) for the Fever. And Blood Tonic. I will recommend Feroglobin (1 sachet). It's very powerful. Take the Lonart for 3 days (1 tab Morning and night). Then on the fourth day, Start the Ciprotab (1 tab Morning and night). Do this along with Feroglobin. Feroglobin is once a day. Do Feroglobin along with Ciprotab. Preferably at Night. Do this and you will be fine.

If symptoms persist....

Get a Nursing Practitioner to put you on Drip. Just tell him Relapsing fever. He knows what to give you. That will flush the Fever out completely.
Re: Help, I Feel Sick Every Evening by ShawnMichael: 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
hinere:
It is called RELAPSING FEVER. It comes in the evening and disappears before morning. It is common at times like this. This shows you always have fever in the middle of the night but you don't know. And when I mean fever, I mean running of temperature....hot and cold.

You will need to treat for both Malaria and Fever at once. We do this because it necessary and their symptoms are the same.

To be sure, go to your nearest diagnostic centre. Tell them you want to run a WIDAL TEST. This test will show if there are still traces of malaria and Typhoid Fever in your blood stream. Take the result to your pharmacist. He/She will know what to give you.
Not a CHEMIST ooo.

OR

Try getting Lonart for malaria and Ciptotab (By 14 tablets) for the Fever. And Blood Tonic. I will recommend Feroglobin (1 sachet). It's very powerful. Take the Lonart for 3 days (1 tab Morning and night). Then on the fourth day, Start the Ciprotab (1 tab Morning and night). Do this along with Feroglobin. Feroglobin is once a day. Do Feroglobin along with Ciprotab. Preferably at Night. Do this and you will be fine.

If symptoms persist....

Get a Nursing Practitioner to put you on Drip. Just tell him Relapsing fever. He knows what to give you. That will flush the Fever out completely.

thank you very very much
Re: Help, I Feel Sick Every Evening by marygold(f): 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
Treat yourself for malaria and typhoid...you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Feel Sick Every Evening by KelvinCoaster(m): 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
[quote author=hinere post=91270124]It is called RELAPSING FEVER. It comes in the evening and disappears before morning. It is common at times like this. This shows you always have fever in the middle of the night but you don't know. And when I mean fever, I mean running of temperature....hot and cold.

Not a CHEMIST ooo.

OR

Try getting Lonart for malaria and Ciptotab (By 14 tablets) for the Fever. And Blood Tonic. I will recommend Feroglobin (1 sachet). It's very powerful. Take the Lonart for 3 days (1 tab Morning and It's professional to advice Shawnmicheal to see a Doctor!
Self medication is dangerous!
Re: Help, I Feel Sick Every Evening by JAWBONE(m): 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
Thanks for this. I actually came here looking for answers cos I feel the same way. I was down with Malaria about a month ago, I recovered but I have never really felt ok since then. I always feel body weakness especially in the joints and I can't withstand cold at all. Even when the sun is up in the afternoon, I switch off the fans and bath hot water.

Anyone with recommendations can please help

(1) (Reply)

I Think I Have Been Poisoned / Pathology Doctors Help,graphomania / Help! Am Afraid I Might Have Hiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.