Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Pastor Kumuyi Arriving Abuja For Crusade In Private Jet And Using Limo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Arriving Abuja For Crusade In Private Jet And Using Limo (3723 Views)

Prophet Wiseman Daniel Arrives In Zambia For Crusade (Photos, Video) / Fulani Women In Hijab Join Lord's Chosen Members For Crusade In Kwara. Photos / Pastor Adeboye In Ojoto, Anambra For Crusade & Dedication Of RCCG Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Kumuyi Arriving Abuja For Crusade In Private Jet And Using Limo by Raymond0008(m): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2021
Pls I encourage everyone to use wisdom in this life.

Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Arriving Abuja For Crusade In Private Jet And Using Limo by Kayberg: 9:13am On Sep 23, 2021
Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Job, David, Solomon, Daniel were all wealthy men of GOD.
GOD transformed the life of Jabez.
GOD transformed the life of Obed'Edom.
GOD transformed the life of the poor widow Elijah went to for food.

Imagine if Abraham, Isaac, Joseph, Job, David, Solomon, Daniel were in this generation, imagine what they would have had in possession. It was recorded that, Solomon's wealth in gold alone is worth over a trillion dollars.

So, GOD is not against you as a Christian being wealthy, what GOD doesn't want is you forgetting GOD after you become wealthy. Because that seem to be the main problem of men today.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Arriving Abuja For Crusade In Private Jet And Using Limo by AntiWailer: 9:31am On Sep 23, 2021
Kayberg:
Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Job, David, Solomon, Daniel were all wealthy men of GOD.

Imagine if Abraham, Isaac, Joseph, Job, David, Solomon, Daniel were in this generation, imagine what they would have had in possession. It was recorded that, Solomon's wealth in gold alone is worth over a trillion dollars.

So, GOD is not against you as a Christian being wealthy, what GOD doesn't want is you forgetting GOD after you become wealthy. Because that seem to be the main problem of men today.

All of them did not pretend to be pauper or encourage their followers to live a life of poverty.

This same Deeper life that discourage some luxurious living but GO won't go in public plane and Toyota Corolla.

It is well with the people and the teachings

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Arriving Abuja For Crusade In Private Jet And Using Limo by Geosystem(m): 9:33am On Sep 23, 2021
I saw the video to the end. I believe the limo was to convey him from the tarmac to the main terminal where he will enter the SUV provided for him by the church. Even if he entered a private jet, it would have been hired. He doesn't have a private jet.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Arriving Abuja For Crusade In Private Jet And Using Limo by donbachi(m): 9:46am On Sep 23, 2021
Let him enjoy..for our GOD is not a poor one.for any pastor,dat cannot buy a jet,a mansion and live large.is not called by GOD.

Who for dey enjoy all dis?..na babalawos.abi!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Arriving Abuja For Crusade In Private Jet And Using Limo by Kayberg: 9:47am On Sep 23, 2021
AntiWailer:

All of them did not pretend to be pauper or encourage their followers to live a life of poverty.

This same Deeper life that discourage some luxurious living but GO won't go in public plane and Toyota Corolla.

It is well with the people and the teachings

I believe the quote below said it all.

Pls I encourage everyone to use wisdom in this life.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Arriving Abuja For Crusade In Private Jet And Using Limo by daddytime(m): 9:57am On Sep 23, 2021
He has seen the light....

I no go ever forget/forgive this man and my parents, for my boring/tortuous childhood.

Television was a taboo in my household....

Ignorant people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Arriving Abuja For Crusade In Private Jet And Using Limo by AntiChristian: 10:04am On Sep 23, 2021
Kayberg:

Where is Jesus in your list? Jesus "borrowed" donkey to ride to fulfil a Prophecy. Why didn't God grant him the best carriage of his time?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Arriving Abuja For Crusade In Private Jet And Using Limo by AntiChristian: 10:04am On Sep 23, 2021
daddytime:

I no go ever forget/forgive this man and my parents, for my boring/tortuous childhood.

Ignorant people.

grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Arriving Abuja For Crusade In Private Jet And Using Limo by daddytime(m): 10:09am On Sep 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

grin

It wasn't and still isn't funny, man.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Arriving Abuja For Crusade In Private Jet And Using Limo by Kayberg: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

Where is Jesus in your list? Jesus "borrowed" donkey to ride to fulfil a Prophecy. Why didn't God grant him the best carriage of his time?

About JESUS CHRIST:

Psalms 50 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁰ For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.
¹¹ I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine.
¹² If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.
¹³ Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats?

And comparing JESUS CHRIST to anyone on my list does not rhyme.
The others were men who walked with GOD.
While JESUS CHRIST Himself is GOD.

So, I don't compare JESUS CHRIST with humans.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Arriving Abuja For Crusade In Private Jet And Using Limo by Ayo081(m): 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kayberg:

Not just men of today. It happened to Solomon.

1 Kings 11

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Arriving Abuja For Crusade In Private Jet And Using Limo by Kayberg: 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ayo081:

Not just men of today. It happened to Solomon.
1 Kings 11
True.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Arriving Abuja For Crusade In Private Jet And Using Limo by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kayberg:

You fail to mention that Abraham, Isaac, Joseph, Job, David, Solomon, Daniel did not get rich by fleecing God's sheep in the name of God. These men had their own wealth through means that did not directly pertain to God and His sheep. undecided

God declared Himself that He is against those whose riches are gotten through the fleecing of His sheep - Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 20 - those who Jesus Christ also warned will come to steal, kill and destroy in His name - John 10 vs 1 - 16. undecided

God is also against those who lie in His name - He declared their lies an abomination where His Truth, Jesus Christ is concerned - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14. This same deeper life church condemned living according to what it labeled the standard of the world. Today it is that that standard we see flaunted in those images and supposedly in the name of God too.. did God change His mind? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Arriving Abuja For Crusade In Private Jet And Using Limo by Lifeisgoody: 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Religion in Africa is entirely different from what is practised here in the UK.
People work here and not collecting free money from people, all in the name of serving God. No wonder the whites flourish
Truth is bitter my friend.

It will surprise you that they are turning churches to pubs (Google is your friend)

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Arriving Abuja For Crusade In Private Jet And Using Limo by MufasaLion: 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
daddytime:

Ignorant people.

grin grin grin grin

Oh, sorry, you were once among the gullible sheep. Hope you were able to watch Tom and Jerry?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Arriving Abuja For Crusade In Private Jet And Using Limo by MufasaLion: 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Lifeisgoody:
People work here and not collecting free money from people, all in the name of serving God. No wonder the whites flourish

It will surprise you that they are turning churches to pubs (Google is your friend)

Clerics in Nigeria are full-time.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Arriving Abuja For Crusade In Private Jet And Using Limo by jesmond3945: 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
In Nigeria if you want to be wealthy and powerful, you need two things; religion and tribal politics. FFK played the second one well. Our GO are playing the first one well.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Arriving Abuja For Crusade In Private Jet And Using Limo by AntiChristian: 8:07am On Sep 24, 2021
Kayberg:

About JESUS CHRIST:

Psalms 50 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁰ For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.
¹¹ I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine.
¹² If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.
¹³ Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats?

And comparing JESUS CHRIST to anyone on my list does not rhyme.
The others were men who walked with GOD.
While JESUS CHRIST Himself is GOD.

So, I don't compare JESUS CHRIST with humans.

So your own Jesus is God himself? So your God spent some months in the womb of Mary one of his creations?

Explain how Jesus is God and son of God at the same time?

Why was Jesus praying to himself by putting his head on the floor?

So it was Jesus saying this is my beloved son in whom I'm well pleased? Explain!

Explain Eli Eli Eli lama sabachthani?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Arriving Abuja For Crusade In Private Jet And Using Limo by LordReed(m): 9:44am On Sep 24, 2021
Baba won enjoy small before he die. LMFAO!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Arriving Abuja For Crusade In Private Jet And Using Limo by Blackfire(m): 10:52am On Sep 24, 2021
When I say religion is a scam they will insult me..

Now see
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Arriving Abuja For Crusade In Private Jet And Using Limo by peggywebbs(f): 11:21am On Sep 24, 2021
What was the occupation of these people you mentioned? Were they temple priests or temple owners? Did they gain their wealth from the poor masses? Or do we have to remind you of Eli, Elijah, Elisha,Isaiah, Jeremiah and a notable example of several full time Priests in the Bible?

Stop defending nonsense because you are sheeple. There is nothing wrong in being wealthy if you work for your wealth. However, it becomes a problem when the money doesn't belong to you. The money in church should be used for charity, to feed the poor and not for the pastor. Your pastor is a business man.

Kayberg:

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Arriving Abuja For Crusade In Private Jet And Using Limo by peggywebbs(f): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2021
Truth friend...Jesus even took the most condemned donkey, the one that nobody will even agree to use. He borrowed boats, he slept in people's homes, he never owned any property. Yet, these ones want us to believe that something else.

AntiChristian:

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Arriving Abuja For Crusade In Private Jet And Using Limo by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
Lifeisgoody:

Some whites are very poor
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Arriving Abuja For Crusade In Private Jet And Using Limo by FreedomfromtheT: 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
Geosystem:
I saw the video to the end. I believe the limo was to convey him from the tarmac to the main terminal where he will enter the SUV provided for him by the church. Even if he entered a private jet, it would have been hired. He doesn't have a private jet.
This is what some don't know while some deliberately do not want to acknowledge this out of hatred. God bless you beloved.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Arriving Abuja For Crusade In Private Jet And Using Limo by Kobojunkie: 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Geosystem:
The man condemned these as worldly things. So hired or not, why is now taking advantage of these same worldly things? undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Arriving Abuja For Crusade In Private Jet And Using Limo by Geosystem(m): 7:48am On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The man condemned these as worldly things. So hired or not, why is now taking advantage of these same worldly things? undecided

I hear you sir. Your opinion is noted. God bless
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Arriving Abuja For Crusade In Private Jet And Using Limo by Kobojunkie: 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
Geosystem:

I hear you sir. Your opinion is noted. God bless
Question, you mean? undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Arriving Abuja For Crusade In Private Jet And Using Limo by Geosystem(m): 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Question, you mean? undecided

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? / Judging Vs. Rebuking / Who Is This Joseph Ayo Babalola - Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.