Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga (40387 Views)

Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini / NBC Directs Gotv, DSTV, Others To Allow Local Stations Run Without Subscription / Mercy Advises Khafi Not To Allow Sex With Gedoni Make Her Lose Focus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by oso92: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Okay
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Myhusband(m): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Share the 5m to petty traders at Onitsha under bridge, Lagos under bridge and petty trader across the road. with 100k to 50 people, you've turned some sad people to an average middle class

clout chaser

1 Like

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by freddybonz(m): 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
Gratefulheart1:
The world's mumu is becoming extraordinary everyday, all because of 40 sec attention.

People are ready these days to spend any amount on rubbish and stupidity when many people roam the street jobless with no money to feed.

To even imagine many people watching this useless show don't have much in their pockets, but this N5million isn't going to the pocket of any of this poor BBN fans. But then poor people nowadays don't deserve mercy.

You see someone with no money but if he gets small change will sub 100mb, only to come online to argue all day about Pessi and Penaldo who earn millions a week.
These celebs, shows wont even do just N5000 giveaway to these their stupid fans.

The rich guys don't have time to argue online about themselves, they're busy making more money but you see these poor roaches calling themselves football fans, bbn fans etc wasting away in poverty.

Anyways, since many are happy being poor and continue to labour to remain poor everyday, why should I be stressing myself.
Lol.....but actually a rich guy won't spend his time typing this long epistle

2 Likes

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Rastaramsey(m): 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
Damnnnnnnn niggarr
There is nothing these punks can't do to gain the attention of the masses.......
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by daniy2k(m): 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
Stop passing conner conner,if you want to talk to me directly face me and talk, stop all these conner conner attack.. You self know say I go collect the money. Why you come dey beat about the Bush�������
OssyMalik:
Make I look for trouble o!!

How many Nairaland boyfriends will gladly sell their love? Dem plenty

1 Like

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Vinnie2000(m): 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
Gratefulheart1:
The world's mumu is becoming extraordinary everyday, all because of 40 sec attention.

People are ready these days to spend any amount on rubbish and stupidity when many people roam the street jobless with no money to feed.

To even imagine many people watching this useless show don't have much in their pockets, but this N5million isn't going to the pocket of any of this poor BBN fans. But then poor people nowadays don't deserve mercy.

You see someone with no money but if he gets small change will sub 100mb, only to come online to argue all day about Pessi and Penaldo who earn millions a week.
These celebs, shows wont even do just N5000 giveaway to these their stupid fans.

The rich guys don't have time to argue online about themselves, they're busy making more money but you see these poor roaches calling themselves football fans, bbn fans etc wasting away in poverty.

Anyways, since many are happy being poor and continue to labour to remain poor everyday, why should I be stressing myself.

Unless You are Living in a Cave or Thick Bush, you MUST patronage anoda Man's Business.. sad

If u Buy Airtime
If u Buy Data
If log in Nairaland
If u Buy Food
If u Download Music,
Are you NOT Patronizing sb's Business, spending your Money and even, Time on it!?? undecided!

So Allow Big Brother Organizers/Multichoice to Chop Nigerians money small.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by freddybonz(m): 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
Myhusband:
Share the 5m to petty traders at Onitsha under bridge, Lagos under bridge and petty trader across the road. with 100k to 50 people, you've turned some sad people to an average middle class

clout chaser
Lol.....100k, average middle class? What do u think middle class is

1 Like

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by schoolboymatt(m): 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
Bros u dey vex o grin
Gratefulheart1:

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by suffering: 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nini has no boyfriend and is either protecting her virginity or chastity by the constant declaration. We knew Nina’s Collins on her sixth day in the game. Nobody still knows Nini’s boyfriend’s name. Nkenna back in the day kept cursing her boyfriend to die in poverty as levels had changed. Kai, I hated but now miss that bush girl. I think she mentioned his name too. The only females who never mention their guys’ names yet stick to themselves are those with reputable or wealthy men. Hell, even Dillish kept singing Steven’s praise straight after Oshiomhole’s during her stint. Nini no get boyfriend, jor. Saga go chop her well after the house or try the marriage route to please her mother.

2 Likes

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
Most Nigerian boyfriends will collect the money
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
shocked the business man should rather give Niyi the money, and tell her to dump her boyfriend, if she's a smart woman she will do it, after all the so called boyfriend may be double dating or cheating on her. Never trust a Nigerian man, they claim to be polygamous in nature. They don't believe in self discipline.
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Iziq(m): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by highoctane: 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Kingcalls: 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Which kyn foolish people de this country sef...mk tge guy collect am ...mk nini de with that simp for 3 months come dump am go bk bk to im guy...mk she no give am kpekus all thru...mk that mumu get sense by force
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by JOemmy(m): 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
This one na money miss road there are so many poor sick people at different hospitals in nigeria battling for their lives who can't pay for their hospital bills who this #5m can save their lives.
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by MoneySavannah: 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
The slowpoke should look for an important thing in his life to spend on
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Lastmankc(m): 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
We should apologize to ozo because this saga guy is a glorified simp.Instead of him to concentrate on the bar,he's busy lusting after vagina.

1 Like

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Ugo4hotish(m): 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

May God bless you abundantly

2 Likes

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Jolite(m): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
5 million?, Oga I get girl wey resemble Nini, for any amount
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Whobedatte(m): 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
AnonymousTwitter influencer don turn to businessman
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Abalado(f): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ok sir,,I wanted to let her go before self,here is my account number,1 0 2 0 3 4 5 6 2 6...UBA..pls am waiting for the alert sir ,God bless ur business more sir ,I will still have another girl available for the next BB show sir
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Sirmuel1(m): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
sammybest889:
Abeg hu de talk
U b obi Cubana. No!!!
U b dangote. No!!
U b otedola. No!!
U b mike adenuga. No!!
U b jowizaza. No!!
U b ochachu. No !!
U b e money. Noooooooo

If u not 1 among d name I just mentioned oga take ur 5m 2 d pit of hell (u no get money u want impress helloooooo no dorime 4 u)

I don't know about that Man, but there are many secret millionaires that don't want fame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by 02Kebreal(m): 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
I'm Nini's Boyfriend.
Abeg where can I locate U?
I have accepted the Offer Oga Sir Dr Chief Business Man.

1 Like

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by taretoofine(m): 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
I am nini's boyfriend ooo
Please someone should please help me reach out to the man

2 Likes

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by taretoofine(m): 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
02Kebreal:
I'm Nini's Boyfriend.
Abeg where can I locate U?
I have accepted the Offer Oga Sir Dr Chief Business Man.
haha
Imposter
I am the original boyfriend of 13 years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by 1Dray(m): 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kamezy:
I don't even believed that there is a boyfriend at first. kiss

Do you have a boyfriend?
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by advanceDNA: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
ecolime:
Businessman... What is his line of trade?

Business... angry
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by kemika8989(m): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by poiZon: 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
wunmi590:

5million is too small in this present Buhari dispensation, please make it 50million angry
50million...
U for kuku tell am to organise youngbrother naija...

1 Like

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by wunmi590(m): 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
poiZon:

50million...
U for kuku tell am to organise youngbrother naija...

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” / BBNaija 2019: 240 Millions Votes Cast For This Season / 2021 BBNaija Season 6 Shine Ya Eye Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.