Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga (40388 Views)

Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini / NBC Directs Gotv, DSTV, Others To Allow Local Stations Run Without Subscription / Mercy Advises Khafi Not To Allow Sex With Gedoni Make Her Lose Focus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by davosky304: 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
That man or guy is just another Twitter influencer, dude has no 5m to give to anyone because of saga... He just catching cruise.
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by MackDams(m): 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Honestly, this is an opportunity for you to come learn how you can earn a sustainable means of income online. working online is non-stop and the juicy part of it is that you can earn at the comfort of your own with very basic virtual skills.

REQUIREMENTS:
What you need is a smartphone or laptop.

SKILLS REQUIRED:
Basic virtual skills from Typing, Uploading images online, Taking photos with your phone, Teaching jobs, Data entry, Microsoft Excel, Word, Power point, Data Analysis, Web Scarping, Word Processing to high-end skills like Social Media Management, Content Writing, Copy-Writing, Web-Design, banner designs, logos, Mobile App Development, Proof-Reading, SEO, Digital Marketing, Administrative Duties, Programming, Html, CSS, Virtual Assistant, Email-Marketing e.t.c

CONTENT OF THE TRAINING:
1. How you can get real clients that pay from all over the world from the comfort of your home.

2. We will guide you through on how you can source for readily available clients that need your services online.

3. How to register and set-up your profiles to meet the requirements of these companies that hire and also how to be easily noticed.

5. How to transact and liase with clients on payment terms as well as mode of payment for services rendered.

6. We also teach people the different skills needed to work online.

VENUE:
We will be organizing a one-day virtual event on Sat 25th September, 2021by 3:00pm.

Click [url]here[/url]https:///y1074t for more information:

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by PecE2Make: 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nini na wash. Last two weeks she showed us the viewers her White pant in a diary session because of her busy body. This morning when she returned from the 24hrs away from Saga the he goat, in the dressing room when she wanted to take her bath she show us again the viewers her small tiny breast. She is too loose.
Just that Bbn season 6 did not come with beautiful girls. She is just the available beauty that's why she is making the rounds.
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
OssyMalik:

https://www.correctng.com/businessman-offers-n5million-to-ninis-boyfriend-to-allow-her-be-with-saga/?fbclid=IwAR3S_gu8C7M47xsDIt22hHJuED3wsupwWl2YS0ddQCQt8T3lkSvX55jYKHk
useless man, if he has nothing to do with money, he should give to the pigs. Don't be surprised that the peopdopile is interested in Nini
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Charlie2020(f): 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kamezy:
I don't even believed that there is a boyfriend at first. kiss
. That's why I have nominated myself as her boyfriend

2 Likes

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by nkpommpko(m): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Waste your money, have you ask Nini if she has any romantic feelings for saga? She has never given him a passionate kiss sef.
We are watching
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Shezzman: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
Lol....
Wise man.
Gratefulheart1:
The world's mumu is becoming extraordinary everyday, all because of 40 sec attention.

People are ready these days to spend any amount on rubbish and stupidity when many people roam the street jobless with no money to feed.

To even imagine many people watching this useless show don't have much in their pockets, but this N5million isn't going to the pocket of any of this poor BBN fans. But then poor people nowadays don't deserve mercy.

You see someone with no money but if he gets small change will sub 100mb, only to come online to argue all day about Pessi and Penaldo who earn millions a week.
These celebs, shows wont even do just N5000 giveaway to these their stupid fans.

The rich guys don't have time to argue online about themselves, they're busy making more money but you see these poor roaches calling themselves football fans, bbn fans etc wasting away in poverty.

Anyways, since many are happy being poor and continue to labour to remain poor everyday, why should I be stressing myself.
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Baitullah: 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Even the so called Saga sef go collect the 5m and leave nini to her boyfriend grin

1 Like

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by seniorgozman(m): 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
OssyMalik:
Make I look for trouble o!!

How many Nairaland boyfriends will gladly sell their love? Dem plenty
I will give my girlfriend even if it is 500k, for this economy
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Myhusband(m): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
freddybonz:

Lol.....100k, average middle class? What do u think middle class is

I said average middle class or don't you know what average means?

a lot of you always love to sound smart here but end up disgracing yourself, with a 100k and good business foresight, a 100k can put someone on the path of middle class and that's what I meant by average middle class there are no babies here that I will be breaking words for

check the meaning of average first before trolling
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Gfskw: 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jobless businessmen
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by NLFINEST(m): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
I no go even think am twice before I collect am.
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Jlow2: 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
And you have never gave best graduating student from any nigerian high institution 100k, you re worst than buhari.
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Pusyiter(m): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hahahahahahaha
na real Oluku
Infact, na ekiadolor
kikiki
Wetin Musa no go see for gate
donbachi:
Oluku
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Giltexo: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
sammybest889:
Abeg hu de talk
U b obi Cubana. No!!!
U b dangote. No!!
U b otedola. No!!
U b mike adenuga. No!!
U b jowizaza. No!!
U b ochachu. No !!
U b e money. Noooooooo

If u not 1 among d name I just mentioned oga take ur 5m 2 d pit of hell (u no get money u want impress helloooooo no dorime 4 u)

Foolish low brain ...die poor mentality. So only the name you mentioned can dash out 5m ...ezi
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by clothingonline(m): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nini with invisible bf
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Ikea81: 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
money don make this one stupid. Naija girl wey no worth pass 5k naim you wan pay 5million for. nonsense!
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Miraclewilfred: 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
pennywys:

I will market her with immediate effect
5M is such a huge money
Do you know that your girlfriend is reading this post.
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by pennywys(m): 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
Miraclewilfred:
Do you know that your girlfriend is reading this post.
Who cares?
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Miraclewilfred: 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Are u sure this business man is an igbo man? No he is not, maybe he is an hausa man or one of the fulani herds men.
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by namedo: 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
Donate that money to Charity, he wouldn't.

1 Like

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Chinehz(f): 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Gratefulheart1:
The world's mumu is becoming extraordinary everyday, all because of 40 sec attention.

People are ready these days to spend any amount on rubbish and stupidity when many people roam the street jobless with no money to feed.

To even imagine many people watching this useless show don't have much in their pockets, but this N5million isn't going to the pocket of any of this poor BBN fans. But then poor people nowadays don't deserve mercy.

You see someone with no money but if he gets small change will sub 100mb, only to come online to argue all day about Pessi and Penaldo who earn millions a week.
These celebs, shows wont even do just N5000 giveaway to these their stupid fans.

The rich guys don't have time to argue online about themselves, they're busy making more money but you see these poor roaches calling themselves football fans, bbn fans etc wasting away in poverty.

Anyways, since many are happy being poor and continue to labour to remain poor everyday, why should I be stressing myself.
Honestly sad
And it's pathetic angry

1 Like

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Bamzyriches451: 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
Idiats
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
Lol seriously! Omooo Nigerians get time oh
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by noegenesis(m): 2:53am On Sep 24, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

What business do you have with what people do with their life and data?
Are you richer than everyone that watch bbnaija...?

Innocen Motors advertise in bbnaija and gets patronised by "Poor people" abi?

And what is your definition of "poor"? Does it match with others definition? Will you impose yours on others?

A show approved by NBC and streamed by DSTV is useless because its not your are of interest?

I hardly watch the show since my cousin sister went back to school but bro, respect people's choices and opinions. If you have a contrary view, please present it with respect.
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by WaterWalker5(m): 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
taretoofine:
haha
Imposter
I am the original boyfriend of 13 years
Taa!!! Go and sit down
Who are you?
I am the original boyfriend of 16 years

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” / BBNaija 2019: 240 Millions Votes Cast For This Season / 2021 BBNaija Season 6 Shine Ya Eye Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.