Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Nora Okafor's Ordeal With EFCC: '25 Hefty Armed Men Broke Into My House At Night - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nora Okafor's Ordeal With EFCC: '25 Hefty Armed Men Broke Into My House At Night (38590 Views)

EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) / Obi Cubana Spends Second Day With EFCC, Passport Seized / 8 Ex-governors Whose Over N500bn Corruption Cases With EFCC Have Been Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nora Okafor's Ordeal With EFCC: '25 Hefty Armed Men Broke Into My House At Night by Otinas(m): 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
It's a pity,ope u are thinking what am thinking,SUE them...
Lalas wetyn concern EFCC with kitchen?ooohhh I get them want also search your POT of soup
Re: Nora Okafor's Ordeal With EFCC: '25 Hefty Armed Men Broke Into My House At Night by Mokason288(m): 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
Orangebasket:
This is what is wrong with many of you in Nigeria... Always proving to be smart yet you know nothing...

I just told you reasons why due process won't work in Nigeria...and that even here... Depending on the case... FBI and CIA can break into a criminal's hideout...and apprehend the criminal first..before presenting their search warrants to the criminal and then read he/she their rights!!... This is in extreme cases where the criminal is dangerous and prone to escape... In lesser situations..they engage before going in...and that's cause the level of civilization here is high compare to Nigeria...

Now back to our motherland..there are many reasons why engagement/due process won't work... You don't expect the same treatment foreigners get from law enforcement agents here when almost everyone in Nigeria isn't civilized...

Get the two facts right and know peace... Love and light!.

You are a goat

Don’t come to my mentions anymore

The girl that her door was broken is she a criminal?

Are her neighbors criminals?

You didn’t read her text but you quickly jump to my mentions to display your stupidity

How many innocent people have you seen FBI breaking down their door?

EWU HAUSA
Re: Nora Okafor's Ordeal With EFCC: '25 Hefty Armed Men Broke Into My House At Night by Frenzy01(m): 11:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
From Sars to this.. Wha the F is happening in this Corntree angry angry

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Nora Okafor's Ordeal With EFCC: '25 Hefty Armed Men Broke Into My House At Night by BIGPREEK: 12:33am On Sep 24, 2021
nathanomochi:
Kai...these guys ehn. They came to my crib sometime last year looking for yahoo boys(but as usual seems the occupants of the target house got Intel and were not around),They broke the doors,saw a cleaner in the house and they beat the hell of that guy and some of them kept asking who the occupant of my flat was and blah blah,my security man told them and they just did their job without trying to come inside my house (i wasn't aware till i was informed in the morning)
for Ibadan abi? Or lagos
Re: Nora Okafor's Ordeal With EFCC: '25 Hefty Armed Men Broke Into My House At Night by Orangebasket: 9:10am On Sep 24, 2021
Mokason288:

You are a goat

Don’t come to my mentions anymore

The girl that her door was broken is she a criminal?

Are her neighbors criminals?

You didn’t read her text but you quickly jump to my mentions to display your stupidity

How many innocent people have you seen FBI breaking down their door?

EWU HAUSA
Keep up with the insults .... Meanwhile, i never said Efcc's action on the lady was right...

I corrected your ignorance that FBI and CIA dont break doors...and reasons why due process wont work in Nigeria as regards to America...

Oya over to you... Drop more insults!
Re: Nora Okafor's Ordeal With EFCC: '25 Hefty Armed Men Broke Into My House At Night by Mokason288(m): 10:49am On Sep 24, 2021
Orangebasket:
Keep up with the insults .... Meanwhile, i never said Efcc's action on the lady was right...

I corrected your ignorance that FBI and CIA dont break doors...and reasons why due process wont work in Nigeria as regards to America...

Oya over to you... Drop more insults!
Lol

I nor get your time today
Re: Nora Okafor's Ordeal With EFCC: '25 Hefty Armed Men Broke Into My House At Night by kechywillz(m): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2021
A zoo of a country,law enforcement agency acting like wild animals,shame
Re: Nora Okafor's Ordeal With EFCC: '25 Hefty Armed Men Broke Into My House At Night by Monday60655(m): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
GenAbacha:

Lawyer wey no get liver, shey that one na lawyer?
Abi! No be small thing oo.
Re: Nora Okafor's Ordeal With EFCC: '25 Hefty Armed Men Broke Into My House At Night by Hassanmaye(m): 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mokason288:

EFCC goes to America abi ? undecided

FBI CIA OR AMERICAN POLICE don’t t break down your door without adequate information stop lying .... have you ever been to America oga ?
Haha
Re: Nora Okafor's Ordeal With EFCC: '25 Hefty Armed Men Broke Into My House At Night by Lumarstone: 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
One side of the story! We still need to hear from EFCC officials from that zone before taking final judgement. Based on the story as narrated, if it's true, know that those people might have been doing this for a long time now. If not that they unmasked there faces she would have thought that they were armed rubbers. We will continue to follow up the story to what actually happened and why they came by that odd hour.
Re: Nora Okafor's Ordeal With EFCC: '25 Hefty Armed Men Broke Into My House At Night by Lumarstone: 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
One side of the story! We still need to hear from EFCC officials from that zone before taking final judgement. Based on the story as narrated, if it's true, know that those people might have been doing this for a long time now. If not that they unmasked there faces she would have thought that they were armed rubbers. We will continue to follow up the story to know what actually happened and why they came by that odd hour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate / Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.