Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m (23671 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Jodha(f): 11:18am On Sep 23, 2021
Wahala
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2021
For peace to reign, I’ll advise the husband to learn how to share the wife with the neighbor, but let the neighbor take care of the last child that belongs to him.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by constance500: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2021
Omoh x10000000 shocked
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by deedeemob(m): 11:18am On Sep 23, 2021
And none of the ladies up there are talking about the adulterous woman Abi? The last time I checked it was consensual between the wife and the neighbour. Women self......See them up there

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by jolyment: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
If I were the man, I'd make him pay in billions of dollars after which I make him rot in jail so that next time when he sees another man's wife, he will control that pole in between his legs.

Spits....

You should also blame the man's wife who has turned her hole to a public toilet.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Draslo(m): 11:20am On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
If I were the man, I'd make him pay in billions of dollars after which I make him rot in jail so that next time when he sees another man's wife, he will control that pole in between his legs.

Spits....
What about the bastard wife??
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Humanoid01(m): 11:21am On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Spits....
And the woman who disrespected her home, got pregnant for another man and even further laid false claims on the child's paternity, is an angel right? Your brain is clogged with liquid soap.

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by OkuFaba(m): 11:21am On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
What if she was hypnotized?
Defending this gender since 1865
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Pidginwhisper: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2021
AuroraB:
Yes ooo �
kiss kiss
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by kellybently(m): 11:23am On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Spits....

What ll u now do to ur usless wife.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by hopexter(m): 11:23am On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Spits....

So the problem is the man and not the promiscuous house wife? Is alright undecided
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Thesaint141(m): 11:23am On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Spits....
undecided why you no dey always think first before you type? Now I belief an elder that said women are always illogical in reasoning and as a man if you depend on a woman for advice you are a complete idiot. See what you did here undecided . You completely shielded the adulterous woman from the blame and blamed the man instead. If the woman had said no! and held her ground will the man had had sex with her undecided

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Spits....
Did he rape her
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Humanoid01(m): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Hypnotized to sleep with her neighbour, get pregnant for him, give birth and claim the child for her husband? You are despicable. More women like you will bring doom to this world.

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2021
Lol werey wants to make money
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 23, 2021
kowema:
They should add Zim before the Dollar biko. Calling money any how

Lolz.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 23, 2021
Lobatan! Why do some men & women allow the things between their legs to do the thinking for them? NLers, Saphiere & cos, I hope una dey learn from all these wicked acts.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Martinez39s(m): 11:29am On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
What if she wasn't? What if men who cheated on their wives and girlfriends were hypnotised? SMH.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Joromi1: 11:29am On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Spits....
Most Igbo married women don't know how to keep their legs close, reason why they're scared of DNA test. They can fück a monkey for a bunch of bananas.
Don't be surprised if the man you call daddy is actually not your father.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by optimus106(m): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Spits....

What about the woman,what will her punishment be for spreading her legs like a bed sheet?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by AcademicWriter: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2021
If we began this thing, most men would overpower themselves when the know married women.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Prince001(m): 11:32am On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Spits....

Really? What about his wife that committed d sin against her husband?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by OG1BABY(f): 11:34am On Sep 23, 2021
Wetin person nor go read and see again
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Kingcalls: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Spits....

So what of the woman that opened her legs knowing she's married ?? Bias kee u there
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by chiedonedoor(m): 11:40am On Sep 23, 2021
Very unfortunate. Sin bring shame and disgrace. Christ is coming soon, repent.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by classc25(f): 11:40am On Sep 23, 2021
[quote author=FutureIsFemale post=106091674]If I were the man, I'd make him pay in billions of dollars after which I make him rot in jail so that next time when he sees another man's wife, he will control that pole in between his legs.

Spits....

How about the married woman who was sleeping with another man what should be done to her? They need to teach the woman a lesson too so that she can learn to close her legs. Stop being bias
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by frank950(m): 11:42am On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Spits....

The wife couldn't refuse abi, she doesn't have controll of herself abi, they tied her hands and legs and removed her brain so she couldn't decide for herself.

Two of them should be held liable don't just say the man as if the woman doesn't have sense of right and wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. / Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery / Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.