Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m (23664 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:10am On Sep 23, 2021
Man Demands $4.5m In Damages After Finding Out His Neighbor Is The Father Of His Last Child

A man, Murambiwa Murangariri from Zimbabwe has filed a lawsuit before a High Court demanding $4.5 million as damages after finding out that his last child belongs to Tineyi Lavite Tapfumaneyi, his neighbour.

The distraught man said the actions of his neighbor has left his family in disarray and caused him extreme distress.

According to New Zimbabwe, the plaintiff is now seeking for $3 million as damages for the upkeep of the child who is not his, $1 million for shock, distress and degradation and $500 000 as general damages.

Murangariri who has been married to his wife, Chipo Musonza for 27 years and have four children with her, said Tineyi had earlier been forced to pay two beasts by a traditional court after admitting to the adulterous affair with his wife (Musonza).

He added that the affair continued after the fine. The court paper read; “The defendant is even defaming the plaintiff by alluding to the fact that he is not man enough. The plaintiff has just obtained confirmation that the last born is not his progeny but was fathered by the defendant.”

Murangariri also revealed that his marriage to Musonza has irretrievably broken down after finding out that he looked after Tineyi’s child.

The document added; “The plaintiffs marriage has irretrievably collapsed. The defendant did not have the right to say or act in the manner that he did. The plaintiff has had his good standing affected in the community because of the defendant impregnated the plaintiff’s wife and made the plaintiff to look after a child that is not his.”

https://.com/man-demands-4-5m-in-damages-after-finding-out-his-neighbor-is-the-father-of-his-last-child/

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:10am On Sep 23, 2021
If I were the man, I'd make him pay in billions of dollars after which I make him rot in jail so that next time when he sees another man's wife, he will control that pole in between his legs.

Spits....

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by AuroraB(f): 10:12am On Sep 23, 2021
Now, we are talking cheesy grin
Enough of the jibiti cool

12 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by TarOrfeeek: 10:15am On Sep 23, 2021
Weak men.

You can't even blame your adulterous wife that chose another man OVER you.

And still had the audacity to bring the child home for you to cater.

That's cuckoldry.

Women are evil. And they certainly don't have common sense to properly deal with their evil deeds.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Kestolove(m): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2021
If na Nigeria e no go pass IMO but if na outside nigeeia e no dey pass Zimbabwe

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:23am On Sep 23, 2021
AuroraB:
Now, we are talking cheesy grin
Enough of the jibiti cool
If we start this way, most men would control themselves when the see married women.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Weak men.

That's cuckoldry.

Women are evil. And they certainly don't have common sense to properly deal with their evil deeds.
What if she was hypnotized?

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by AuroraB(f): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
If we start this way, most men would control themselves when the see married women.
Yes ooo �

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:26am On Sep 23, 2021
AuroraB:
Yes ooo �
Good morning and God bless you dear.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by AuroraB(f): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Good morning and God bless you dear.
Good morning, gurl smiley
God bless you too cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by gabolak(m): 10:33am On Sep 23, 2021
This should teach others a lesson
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Weak men.

That's cuckoldry.

em don divorce the lady -that's what "irrevocably broken down " means.

He is now going after the man and he definitely will win. oga is a good player, it's obvious the guy who cheated with his wife is financially ok

27 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Authoreety: 11:16am On Sep 23, 2021
Okpare o..

Daughters of eve giving their husbands heartbreak and terrible times since creation of the earth

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Earlystar698(m): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2021
Trouble no dey finish grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by id4sho(m): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2021
sad
Women,

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by money121(m): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2021
Chai
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by superCleanworks(m): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2021
great
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Hezzyluv: 11:16am On Sep 23, 2021
Some Women can be so dangerous.

Na so one beautiful married woman (mother of 3) no grey me rest untill I fall for her trap. Like sey she used juju on me. After I fall in, she tell me each time she see me, she go just dey imagine my d!ck inside her. Because, as I tall so, na so she imagine the thing long too. I knew I was heading for distruction if I don't stop. But finally, I come somon courage leave her. She come dey use money beg me make I no leave her sey I dey satisfy her more then her husband. but me don confence my sin to God and never ready to go back.

Quote me if you holy pass.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Oyad4991(m): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2021
Interesting
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by JovialJune(f): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2021
Op well done for trying to be mischievous, why not put Zimbabwean dollars there so that people will know it isn't worth much

As much as the wife and neighbour is at fault, he did well for suing the neighbour, next time, he and men like him will learn to keep their wandering diick to themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Samfloxin(m): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2021
May I never experience this so that I will not kill somebody's daughter

16 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by 9jayes: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2021
If na me I go still demand more dan that, u no fit nack my wife for free

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Navalsadiq(m): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2021
No time.loosed women every where
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Goldenheart(m): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2021
grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Amspecial: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2021
cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by osbubud: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2021
Wicked woman
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by Opexzy: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
If I were the man, I'd make him pay in billions of dollars after which I make him rot in jail so that next time when he sees another man's wife, he will control that pole in between his legs.

Spits....

Like for NONSENSE
share for SENSE.

12 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m by kowema(f): 11:18am On Sep 23, 2021
They should add Zim before the Dollar biko. Calling money any how

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? / Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. / What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.