Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

No Condolence Message From Buhari, El-Rufai 5 Days After Mailafia's Death - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Condolence Message From Buhari, El-Rufai 5 Days After Mailafia's Death (22461 Views)

Bandex: Kaduna Declares July 12 Work-Free As Buhari, El-Rufai, Ibrahim Mourn / Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards / Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai Display 4+4 Symbol At Kogi APC Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Condolence Message From Buhari, El-Rufai 5 Days After Mailafia's Death by Teejaney88(m): 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kestolove:
Mailafia was a nuisance to the society
Sure! He was a nuisance to TERRORISTS...
Re: No Condolence Message From Buhari, El-Rufai 5 Days After Mailafia's Death by RentAghost: 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kestolove:
you are a nuisance whose execution I will pay to reverse time to redo in multiple ways
Re: No Condolence Message From Buhari, El-Rufai 5 Days After Mailafia's Death by lereinter(m): 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kestolove:

Jehovah will judge and your terrorist accomplice accordingly

Mark the date you wrote this heresy statement down

Go and ask about "Tim" hospital founder in ilorin
Re: No Condolence Message From Buhari, El-Rufai 5 Days After Mailafia's Death by chukwunweikeemi(m): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
This man will be well missed by me and other well wishers.I always read whatever he says from start to finish.Even though I never met him,I liked him so much and I saw him as the man shining the light in the dark world of Nigerian Politics.He spoke the truth no doubt and that earned him some enemies.He stood for the right thing and so wicked men didn't like him. The Federal Government and The Kaduna State Government might as well perish with their condolences unexpressed. Obadiah Mailafia will always be remembered as a brave man who stood up for what was right and proposed workable solutions in the days when cowards ruled and wickedness was the order of the day.May he go down in history as one of our heroes.May God comfort his family and grant him eternal rest.
It shall be well.
Re: No Condolence Message From Buhari, El-Rufai 5 Days After Mailafia's Death by splendournoni: 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Someone who exposed the plot the jihadist government had... you can view the zombie Islamic jihadist comment about the guy up and confirm that Islam is just a religion of blood and illiteracy...

Is there something the guy said that is not visible now?
Re: No Condolence Message From Buhari, El-Rufai 5 Days After Mailafia's Death by kingsceedon(m): 11:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kestolove:

So said by one Old cargo layer fool, keep your old smelling pusssy busy with your old shrinking Dildoo.

Re: No Condolence Message From Buhari, El-Rufai 5 Days After Mailafia's Death by enemyofprogress: 4:33am On Sep 24, 2021
Kestolove:
you don dey do your menses abi?
Re: No Condolence Message From Buhari, El-Rufai 5 Days After Mailafia's Death by enemyofprogress: 4:35am On Sep 24, 2021
sheriffman:
He does not deserve any
you’re a fokn terrorist
Re: No Condolence Message From Buhari, El-Rufai 5 Days After Mailafia's Death by Bellotelli: 6:41am On Sep 24, 2021
In as much as I don't like buhari and this govt, the govt doesn't owe every deceased critic any condolence.
Re: No Condolence Message From Buhari, El-Rufai 5 Days After Mailafia's Death by Arespect10: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2021
Trimjos:

I hate zombies with passion. Never ever quote me again on NL. I won't dignify you with a response
Do your worse i can hit back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell / Nigeria To Borrow $2Billion From World Bank - Okonjo-Iweala / How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.