Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

So Buhari Flys To UN General Assembly Then Only Makes His Speech On Video. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Buhari Flys To UN General Assembly Then Only Makes His Speech On Video. (2503 Views)

Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) / Yahaya Lawal, Buhari’s Aide Prevented From Entering UN General Assembly. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Buhari Flys To UN General Assembly Then Only Makes His Speech On Video. by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 23, 2021
Something deceptive is going on with Buhari.
Because I have noticed that in his 2019 speech he had 100% identical attire to his 2018 speech even down to his hat and pens in his pocket.

UNGA Sept 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGJkh9a5m6w

UNGA Sept 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJa8-65SIAA

UNGA Today 24th Sept 2021
(different attire but the exact same hat)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMvEBEkEkD4

Don't know what is really happening.
What would really clear all this up is when I see and hear him in a live press conference taking questions on recent national and world events.

Please pray for Nigeria!
Re: So Buhari Flys To UN General Assembly Then Only Makes His Speech On Video. by Jerryherd: 10:41am On Sep 23, 2021
Ok.... Next news please
Re: So Buhari Flys To UN General Assembly Then Only Makes His Speech On Video. by wwwihy: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2021
That is not the main speech....it is on Biodiversity
Re: So Buhari Flys To UN General Assembly Then Only Makes His Speech On Video. by wwwihy: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2021
GenBuhari:
Because I have noticed that in his 2019 speech he had 100% identical attire to his 2018 speech even down to his hat and pens in his pocket.
What would really clear all this up is when I see and hear him in a live press conference taking questions on recent national and world events.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIOhV2G3R_Q&list=TLPQMjMwOTIwMjGVZeBS8ukbmw&index=1

Re: So Buhari Flys To UN General Assembly Then Only Makes His Speech On Video. by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2021
But his main speech is no where to be found.
wwwihy:
That is not the main speech....it is on Biodiversity
Re: So Buhari Flys To UN General Assembly Then Only Makes His Speech On Video. by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 23, 2021
Anybody have any idea what could be going on ?
Re: So Buhari Flys To UN General Assembly Then Only Makes His Speech On Video. by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 23, 2021
Even more worrying the UN page on youtube does not carry our president's speech.

This is very serious ooh!
Re: So Buhari Flys To UN General Assembly Then Only Makes His Speech On Video. by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 23, 2021
google for the poorest country in Africa Malawi and their president speech is there on youtube.
search for : un general assembly malawi 2021
Now search for: un general assembly NIGERIA 2021

2 Likes

Re: So Buhari Flys To UN General Assembly Then Only Makes His Speech On Video. by ozome15(m): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2021
One day the truth will come out. Do you think the world dose`nt know that nigeria has No. . . . ! Is until we the real nigeria people wake up to ask qaustion. Before others we look our way. All that has being happing in nigeria is not oderly. Their are something behind something that the leaders are not telling us. Nigeria youthes wake up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Buhari Flys To UN General Assembly Then Only Makes His Speech On Video. by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2021
Re: So Buhari Flys To UN General Assembly Then Only Makes His Speech On Video. by Okoroawusa: 11:33am On Sep 23, 2021
Wetin push me open this thread?

2 Likes

Re: So Buhari Flys To UN General Assembly Then Only Makes His Speech On Video. by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 23, 2021
It is said that anybody trying to deceive may be planning to harm or destroy you.
My people stay alert.
Re: So Buhari Flys To UN General Assembly Then Only Makes His Speech On Video. by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2021
My brother I am just trying to understand what is happening oo!
Okoroawusa:
Wetin push me open this thread?
Re: So Buhari Flys To UN General Assembly Then Only Makes His Speech On Video. by myright: 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
GenBuhari:
Anybody have any idea what could be going on ?
MNK has already told you but you didn't believe him.

1 Like

Re: So Buhari Flys To UN General Assembly Then Only Makes His Speech On Video. by PIMPAR: 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
ozome15:
One day the truth will come out. Do you think the world dose`nt know that nigeria has No. . . . ! Is until we the real nigeria people wake up to ask qaustion. Before others we look our way. All that has being happing in nigeria is not oderly. Their are something behind something that the leaders are not telling us. Nigeria youthes wake up.
PBM came to your backyard / Oweeri few days ago. Coward like you,were no where to be seen

1 Like

Re: So Buhari Flys To UN General Assembly Then Only Makes His Speech On Video. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
MNK will know because he is a secret Agent of the globalists.
myright:
MNK has already told you but you didn't believe him.
Re: So Buhari Flys To UN General Assembly Then Only Makes His Speech On Video. by myright: 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
GenBuhari:
MNK will know because he is a secret Agent of the globalists.
So you now believe him?
Re: So Buhari Flys To UN General Assembly Then Only Makes His Speech On Video. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
Finally he is making a speech.

But my questions remain, what is going on with Buhari?

This time his attire is not the same but his hat is 100% identical to what he wore for 2018 and 2019.
What is going on?
Re: So Buhari Flys To UN General Assembly Then Only Makes His Speech On Video. by Sunday2021: 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
GenBuhari:
Finally he is making a speech.

But my questions remain, what is going on with Buhari?

This time his attire is not the same but his hat is 100% identical to what he wore for 2018 and 2019.
What is going on?

is it wrong to wear cap twice? You guys are looking for rubbish that you cannot find.
Buhari has made his speech but another president is in prison.
Re: So Buhari Flys To UN General Assembly Then Only Makes His Speech On Video. by Sunday2021: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
ozome15:
sometimes I imagine the number of fooools believing on the Namdi kanu. Buhari came to your house in Imo, all of you ran back to your caves but now you are talking rubbish. Where were you when buhari came to IMO?
Re: So Buhari Flys To UN General Assembly Then Only Makes His Speech On Video. by Sunday2021: 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
GenBuhari:
But his main speech is no where to be found.
can you now see how foolish your assumption resemble you?
Buhari is making his speech in UNGA!
Where is Namdi kanu?
Re: So Buhari Flys To UN General Assembly Then Only Makes His Speech On Video. by Sunday2021: 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
GenBuhari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIOhV2G3R_Q&list=TLPQMjMwOTIwMjGVZeBS8ukbmw&index=1

Interestingly channels news is only platform that carried a 1 min clip of his speech, but have blocked the clip from being viewed on NL

Please pray for Nigeria!
nobody need to clear anything to you, you are free to believe what ever you want.
You are free to believe that ojukwu released Awolowo from prison
You are free to believe that no gun can kill ESN
You are free to believe that the killing of security personnel in the east is carried out by DSS
You are free to believe that Lagos is a NOMANS LAND.
You are free to believe that the US has ordered buhari to release Namdi kanu.
Etc
But ask yourself if your brain is really working?
Re: So Buhari Flys To UN General Assembly Then Only Makes His Speech On Video. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
3 times he has worn it 2018, 2019 and 2021
Sunday2021:
is it wrong to wear cap twice? You guys are looking for rubbish that you cannot find.
Buhari has made his speech but another president is in prison.
Re: So Buhari Flys To UN General Assembly Then Only Makes His Speech On Video. by Sunday2021: 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
GenBuhari:
3 times he has worn it 2018, 2019 and 2021
so what? Is it a crime?
Go back and check Osinbajo Cap, gej cap, etc
Re: So Buhari Flys To UN General Assembly Then Only Makes His Speech On Video. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Don't get me mistaken for those IP0B zombies .
Ojukwu however remains an undisputed, eternal and irrevocable supreme leader of my people.
That clown NK is an agent of globalist intelligence agencies, whose only mission is terr0rism and BL00dBATH in Igboland.

I just can't understand what is going on with Buhari. I would really like him to hold one live press conference or speech in a public arena.

He is not behaving like himself since about 2 years now.
Sunday2021:
nobody need to clear anything to you, you are free to believe what ever you want.
You are free to believe that ojukwu released Awolowo from prison
You are free to believe that no gun can kill ESN
You are free to believe that the killing of security personnel in the east is carried out by DSS
You are free to believe that Lagos is a NOMANS LAND.
You are free to believe that the US has ordered buhari to release Namdi kanu.
Etc
But ask yourself if your brain is really working?
Re: So Buhari Flys To UN General Assembly Then Only Makes His Speech On Video. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
Because Buhari's hat is often patterned it easy to tell that he never wears same hat or attire in 2 consecutive days.
Sunday2021:
so what? Is it a crime?
Go back and check Osinbajo Cap, gej cap, etc
Re: So Buhari Flys To UN General Assembly Then Only Makes His Speech On Video. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
It is said that when a man begins to behave unusual, it is because something unusual may be happening to the man.
Re: So Buhari Flys To UN General Assembly Then Only Makes His Speech On Video. by nairalandankrah: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nigeria has no president.. Live with it
Re: So Buhari Flys To UN General Assembly Then Only Makes His Speech On Video. by Sunday2021: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
GenBuhari:
Because Buhari's hat is often patterned it easy to tell that he never wears same hat or attire in 2 consecutive days.
he had never wear Same hat in two consecutive days? Go and check the cap he wears to mosque every Friday. Check what he usually wear on his neck whenever he is traveling abroad. Check what he normally Wear during armforces remembering day (15th January)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Fought Civil War Out Of Sentiment, Says Dr. Paul Okoye, NIROH President / Sokoto Killing: Why Is TVC Lying To Nigerians? / Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.