Stats: 3,150,877 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State (2493 Views)

Zamfara: Oshiomhole Has Destroyed APC- Tunji Abayomi / Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara / How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State by StrongAlphMale: 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2022
So today Atiku came to Benin City and I decided to take a walk around. In my observation, I found out that only civil servants and Edo State government workers were all present at the campaign. In fact, they were all forced and compelled to attend the campaign.

Even citizens around the Samuel ogbemudia stadium didn't attend the rally. When asked if they'll be attending the campaign, despite the fact that they were speculations that money will be shared at the gate before entering, a man replied and said "who be Atiku" na peter Obi we dey wait". Another man responded in affirmative saying "na peter Obi make me register for PVC".

From all indication, it's so obvious that Obi will sweep Edo State and the entire SS, with Atiku coming second with just 5%, while Tinubu gets the remaining 1%.

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State by Anigreat: 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2022

My Incoming president is not called Obi Tsunami for nothing. PO will be sweeping votes across every nooks and crannies of this country as if he didn't have any opponents.

The other two oldies can keep on dreaming especially the incoming Iragbiji monarch.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State by Villa12(m): 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
So today Atiku came to Benin City and I decided to take a walk around. In my observation, I found out that only civil servants and Edo State government workers were all present at the campaign. In fact, they were all forced and compelled to attend the campaign.

Even citizens around the Samuel ogbemudia stadium didn't attend the rally. When asked if they'll be attending the campaign, despite the fact that they were speculations that money will be shared at the gate before entering, a man replied and said "who be Atiku" na peter Obi we dey wait". Another man responded in affirmative saying "na peter Obi make me register for PVC".

From all indication, it's so obvious that Obi will sweep Edo State and the entire SS, with Tinubu coming second with just 10%, while Atiku gets the remaining 5%.
jobless nitwits

Re: Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2022
Villa12:
jobless nitwits
Be civil

He said nothing but the truth

Tinubu is just a Lagos presidential candidate and not Nigeria presidential candidate

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State by Villa12(m): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Be civil

Tinubu is just a Lagos presidential candidate and not Nigeria presidential candidate
another

Low life bitch grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State by PoliciaNLand: 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
Villa12:
another

Low life bitch grin grin
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2

Re: Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State by StrongAlphMale: 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Be civil

I can confidently tell you that tinubu will not win Lagos State.

In fact, SW no sure for am. Peter Obi will split his vote in SW. There are lots of christians in Yoruba land and they definitely won't vote for tinubu

Re: Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State by Anigreat: 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
Villa12:
jobless nitwits

Just to type "Jobless nitwits" you've wet your blind screen Tecno pop 2 with tears.

Re: Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State by toneroforever(m): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

From all indication, it's so obvious that Obi will sweep Edo State and the entire SS, with Atiku coming second with just 5%, while Tinubu gets the remaining 1%.

@ the bolded: U r right. In the SW, Tinubu will get maybe 60%, Obi will get 37%, Atiku will get 3%
Re: Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State by Villa12(m): 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
Anigreat:

Just to type "Jobless nitwits" you've wet your blind screen Tecno pop 2 with tears.
Low life bitch grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State by rolams(m): 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

I don't know what you guys gain from lies!

I hope you will come out and say this come February next year.

Re: Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State by PoliciaNLand: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
Villa12:
Low life bitch grin grin
Rule 2

Re: Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State by Villa12(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
PoliciaNLand:
Rule 2
Naanu
Re: Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State by franchasofficia: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

If any Bat die tonight, you will be held responsible, please desist from causing untimely deaths of bats and urchins shocked

Re: Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State by haffaze777(m): 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
PDP will win PDPlite here
Re: Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
Comedy!

Online destruction!
Re: Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State by Igba123: 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
Rev Andrew U. Bulama
*WHY VOTE A CHRISTIAN AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IN 2023*

(This important, take your time and read through please)

1. The ambition of the Muslims for Nigeria is to make Nigeria a permanent member of the Organisation of Islamic Countries for which it is yet to attain.

2. The reason why Nigeria is yet to attain permanent membership status is because to be a permanent membership country, it must have a 10 year unbreakable sitting Muslim presidents which Nigeria has never had or a successive presidents which would have to pay dues to OIC for 10 consecutive years without breaking.

3. Gen Abacha successfully registered Nigeria as a provisional member of OIC in 1998 shortly before his demise. Gen Obasanjo's 8 years as president, he did not pay the OIC dues. It remained just 2 years for Nigeria to be struck out of the list of OIC. Yar' Adua came in and paid for 2 years before his demise, but Jonathan did not pay for his 6 years reign. We can now see the reason 2015 was a fierce year of election. If Jonathan had won, by now the country would have been out of that list.

4. However, now, by 8 years of Bihari's presidency, they only need 2 years of Muslim presidency or any stud that would be used to pay the remaining 2 years dues to get the 10 years at a stretch of payment- By voting a Muslim president in the next election you would be signing over the country to be a permanent membership of Islamic Countries like Iran ,Iraq, Saudi , Niger etc .Handing over your children to an Organization in which they will not be allowed to practice their faith as Christians. The persecution you see now will be a child's play to what will happen.

5. Remember, Nigerian govt would then have the legal ground to establish and enforce Shari'a law in the country. Already, looking at the judiciary now, you can see the move towards that because majority of them are Muslims (if not over 85% already). Also look at the first 10 key posts in the Nigeria's political ecosystem, how many are Christians?

6. This is no longer news that the Islamic Fulanis are already saturating the West and the East in preparation of their mission. The laws guiding Nigeria's land and water resources are been changed and/or under going pressure to be changed by Buhari government. In addition, if this succeed, once Fulanis are able to live in the West or in the East for 10 years, they would then have legal ground to claim that land as theirs even though they are from the North.

7. Like Mordecai told Esther , if you don't risk your life for GOD's people thinking you are safe then Salvation will arise for GOD's people and you and your father's house will not be saved .
In the 80s when Buhari with Idiagbon took over govt of Nigeria, there was such pressure to enlist Nigeria to the Organisation of Islamic Countries; as a teenager then; we held intense prayers because we could not vote them out since it was military regime; there was no voting. So the only option opened to us was the govt to be overthrown and THE GOOD LORD harkened to us and took them out. It may surprise you that this issue of OIC started with the regime of Murtala Mohammed when Chief MKO Abiola first sold the idea to the govt then. The devil is never tired it's you the children of the Kingdom that are often tired. And it's now obvious to you why God disallowed Abiola from becoming the President in 1993.

8. However now there are options available to us just like voting and voicing out our resistance in addition to prayer.

9. The two popular political parties in the country are head or tail of the same coin. He that hath hear, let him hear what the Spirit is saying to the Church.

Prayer is efficacious, potent and powerful. Let us pray sincerely and let us play our roles as well.

I'm contributing my own not as cowards, sycophants or pretenders. So I'm demonstrating my courage by encouraging you to arise and fight the good fight of faith as the Bible say 'show me your faith and I will show you my faith by my works... (voting speaks out when the results are out and supporting also that which would support your faith would also have results).

Where is your stand?

This is not a regional battle or tribal battle but the Kingdom of God against that of the devil.

Remember:

*Not taking decision at all is a decision against the right decision and not voting at all is voting against the right candidate*
BELOVED THIS 2023 PRESIDENAL ELECTIONS IS MORE THAN WHAT YOU THINK.
Is your LIFE AT STAKE
Is your DESTINY AT STAKE
Is your FAITH AT STAKE
Is your future GENERATIONS AT STAKE.
Hmm, be wise or cry tomorrow & forever.
They are all out to actualize this, their Movement is more than just fixing NIGERIA. But Establishing their KINGDOM by taking over it.

Be blessed
As you EDUCATE others
Copied!!!

Re: Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State by DSC7: 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2022
Vote Wisely 2023!!!

Re: Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State by Aladdin1(m): 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
TRUE!!!
Re: Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State by OKOATA(m): 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

I can confidently tell you that tinubu will not win Lagos State.

In fact, SW no sure for am. Peter Obi will split his vote in SW. There are lots of christians in Yoruba land and they definitely won't vote for tinubu
Tinubu won't win SW, SW is multi-religious Christians and Muslims are 50/50, if all christians decide to vote against the APC ticket, coupled with sensible Yoruba Muslims, other multiethnic tribes like eebo that are about 30-40 percent population of Lagos state, highest that can happen between Obi and Tinubu in south west is 50/50. So anyone saying Obi will fail in SW doesn't know anything.
Re: Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State by OKOATA(m): 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
toneroforever:

@ the bolded: U r right. In the SW, Tinubu will get maybe 60%, Obi will get 37%, Atiku will get 3%
A bit fair but Obi will see above 40% in SW, christians comprises of about 50% in population, plus sensible Yoruba Muslims too he should be getting above 40%. From the chat you see that Christians are even more than Muslims in Nigeria, Obi has upper hand with this alone.

Re: Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State by toneroforever(m): 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
OKOATA:
A bit fair but Obi will see above 40% in SW, christians comprises of about 50% in population, plus sensible Yoruba Muslims too he should be getting above 40%. From the chat you see that Christians are even more than Muslims in Nigeria, Obi has upper hand with this alone.

U r right bro. I was only trying to be conservative.
Re: Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State by toneroforever(m): 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2022
franchasofficia:
If any Bat die tonight, you will be held responsible, please desist from causing untimely deaths of bats and urchins shocked

Lol.... BATs seem to be endangered species.

Re: Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State by excanny: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2022
Who would see Peter Obi and vote for those recycled old hags?

It’s like being an expert in turning a rotten situation to a bad one.

Na only mumu man go vote against PO.
Re: Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State by oursnail(m): 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2022
You are right.non of them can withstand Peter Obi because he childish to them non of Atiku nd president TINUBU see him as their team.
Re: Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State by Anetorfavour: 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

I can personally attest to this fact my guy. Individuals in governments agencies were forced, coaxed and compelled to attend the rally with threat. We Edolites are a million times obedient. Atiku came to Edo state and his presence was only felt in only benin. Obi is yet to visit any part of Edo state but yet every location in Edo state is Obidient. From okada riders to cab riders to professionals they all have obi stickers attached to their vehicles or property. Am yet to see Atiku or Tinubu stickers yet in edo state.

Re: Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2022
The day obi will visit Edo state grin cheesy we go see how e go be dat day
Re: Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State by Anetorfavour: 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2022
I can personally attest to this fact my guy. Individuals in governments agencies were forced, coaxed and compelled to attend the rally with threat. We Edolites are a million times obedient. Atiku came to Edo state and his presence was only felt in only benin. Obi is yet to visit any part of Edo state but yet every location in Edo state is Obidient. From okada riders to cab riders to professionals they all have obi stickers attached to their vehicles or property. Am yet to see Atiku or Tinubu stickers yet in edo state. I stand to be corrected.

Re: Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State by Anetorfavour: 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
I can personally attest to this fact my guy. Individuals in governments agencies were forced, coaxed and compelled to attend the rally with threat. We Edolites are a million times obedient. Atiku came to Edo state and his presence was only felt in only benin. Obi is yet to visit any part of Edo state but yet every location in Edo state is Obidient. From okada riders to cab riders to professionals they all have obi stickers attached to their vehicles or property. Am yet to see Atiku or Tinubu stickers yet in edo state. I stand to be corrected.
StrongAlphMale:

Re: Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State by ezegold4we: 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
Only people with ancestoral spirit will be thinking of voting for Tinubu or Atiku,

OBI is the only presidential material as far as 2023 presidential election is concerned.

Vote wisely, vote Obi-Datti.
Re: Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State by JOemmy(m): 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

So u mean a whole tinibu will get just 1% in edo? This guy u are wicked. grin
Re: Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State by garfield1: 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

You lie.tinubu will come second in edo.obi 60%,tinubu 25% atiku 15&

With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? / BREAKING: Bulaba Song Now The Most Popular Song In The North / Yoruba Are Rascals, We'll Handle Them - Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu (VIDEO)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73