Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Breaking: Mo Abudu Dragged To Shreds Over Alleged Sexcapade With Lagos Govs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking: Mo Abudu Dragged To Shreds Over Alleged Sexcapade With Lagos Govs (6641 Views)

Don't Dispose Your Old Pants Anyhow, Cut Them Into Shreds - Mosun Filani / Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Mo Abudu Dragged To Shreds Over Alleged Sexcapade With Lagos Govs by lwisee: 11:28am On Sep 23, 2021
Abeg na Gistloverblog talk am oooo.

I no get strenght for wahala.For more tori go and check gistlover_blogy on instagram.
I cant just stomach the numerous allegations.

Lesson: Ladies,only your mother should be your female role model,period!

Moderators : Dont put this on front page oooo

https://www.gistreel.com/media-mogul-mo-abudu-dragged-to-shreds-over-alleged-back-to-back-amorous-relationship-with-lagos-governors-other-top-politicians/

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Mo Abudu Dragged To Shreds Over Alleged Sexcapade With Lagos Govs by lwisee: 11:48am On Sep 23, 2021
Make una go check the gist.
I might delete this post soon.
Re: Breaking: Mo Abudu Dragged To Shreds Over Alleged Sexcapade With Lagos Govs by Ijoh(m): 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
Oduduwa Republic is led by Sunday Igboho.

Biafra Republic is led by Nnamdi Kanu.

Ijaw Republic is led by General Ditari.

Please who leads the Middle Belt self determination groups.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Mo Abudu Dragged To Shreds Over Alleged Sexcapade With Lagos Govs by lwisee: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ijoh:

All the names you mention are not leading any republic.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Mo Abudu Dragged To Shreds Over Alleged Sexcapade With Lagos Govs by otokx(m): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
The gist sha is interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Mo Abudu Dragged To Shreds Over Alleged Sexcapade With Lagos Govs by daddytime(m): 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nigeria's Oprah Winfrey...

E be like say this gistlover blog never begin use internet when naijagistlive been dey make waves those days and how the high and mighties (The Otedolas) brought them crashing down like a pack of cards which ultimately sent the Watheroo sisters fleeing back to Canada.

I know their days are numbered...
Re: Breaking: Mo Abudu Dragged To Shreds Over Alleged Sexcapade With Lagos Govs by CSTRR: 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
The woman is a real classy cougar.

Of course her gods will be big.
Re: Breaking: Mo Abudu Dragged To Shreds Over Alleged Sexcapade With Lagos Govs by 1billi(m): 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Omo this news heavy for ear o chai!..I know about rotimi own and the gay scandal, when him be governor then him dey yansh one of my course mate (ebuka) for uni then, I know even know about ebuka again to know how him gay life turn out. sad omo LIFE
Re: Breaking: Mo Abudu Dragged To Shreds Over Alleged Sexcapade With Lagos Govs by lwisee: 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
1billi:
Omo this news heavy for ear o chai!..I know about rotimi own and the gay scandal, when him be governor then him dey yansh one of my course mate (ebuka) for uni then, I know even know about ebuka again to know how him gay life turn out. sad omo LIFE

This one shock me ooo....
No be Rotimi release one Gospel song like that some months ago....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UKCOOLfQ9Q

...and Jesus wept.
Re: Breaking: Mo Abudu Dragged To Shreds Over Alleged Sexcapade With Lagos Govs by 1billi(m): 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
Na by releasing gospel song, you get idea say most of the pastor you know or think are perfect are gays too, try attend embassy may dem play you tape so your ear go explode. grin..rotimi na old gay!
lwisee:

This one shock me ooo....
No be Rotimi release one Gospel song like that some months ago....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UKCOOLfQ9Q

...and Jesus wept.
Re: Breaking: Mo Abudu Dragged To Shreds Over Alleged Sexcapade With Lagos Govs by timibare(m): 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ijoh:

a guy from Jukun
Re: Breaking: Mo Abudu Dragged To Shreds Over Alleged Sexcapade With Lagos Govs by bukatyne(f): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
lwisee:
Abeg na Gistloverblog talk am oooo.

I no get strenght for wahala.For more tori go and check gistlover_blogy on instagram.
I cant just stomach the numerous allegations.

Lesson: Ladies,only your mother should be your female role model,period!

Moderators : Dont put this on front page oooo

https://www.gistreel.com/media-mogul-mo-abudu-dragged-to-shreds-over-alleged-back-to-back-amorous-relationship-with-lagos-governors-other-top-politicians/

This link doesn't have the full gist shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Honestly, nothing surprises me o jare

So daddy Rotimi that sang gospel song dey do man & woman?

Besides, all these men that Mo Abudu allegedly slept with, none of the wives divorced the husbands? And her daughter's FIL too?

When we say these matters have nothing to do with financial capacity, they think we are lying.

Anyways, at their social level, their morals are different.

@Lesson: Only Jesus or Mohammed or whatever you worship should be your role model.

Nobi gospel artist Amaechi dey chop front and back so? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Mo Abudu Dragged To Shreds Over Alleged Sexcapade With Lagos Govs by AuroraB(f): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
daddytime:
Nigeria's Oprah Winfrey...

E be like say this gistlover blog never begin use internet when naijagistlive been dey make waves those days and how the high and mighties (The Otedolas) brought them crashing down like a pack of cards which ultimately sent the Watheroo sisters fleeing back to Canada.

I know their days are numbered...
Where you wan pursue Gistlover from/to

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Mo Abudu Dragged To Shreds Over Alleged Sexcapade With Lagos Govs by daddytime(m): 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
AuroraB:
Where you wan pursue Gistlover from/to

Sambisa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Mo Abudu Dragged To Shreds Over Alleged Sexcapade With Lagos Govs by Ijoh(m): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
timibare:
a guy from Jukun

Ok, so what's his name?
Re: Breaking: Mo Abudu Dragged To Shreds Over Alleged Sexcapade With Lagos Govs by Maxymilliano(m): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Beer parlour gossip's

Re: Breaking: Mo Abudu Dragged To Shreds Over Alleged Sexcapade With Lagos Govs by Jerryherd: 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
It's no longer Ameachi or Don jazzy

Single women don suffer

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Mo Abudu Dragged To Shreds Over Alleged Sexcapade With Lagos Govs by Samfloxin(m): 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tufiakwaa
Re: Breaking: Mo Abudu Dragged To Shreds Over Alleged Sexcapade With Lagos Govs by Think9ja(m): 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
These are very serious allegations.
I'm not a fan of this woman but there's no way I'm believing these things.

One woman cannot fvck these number of men without being a professional prostitute. She cannot fvck so many men in the same circle and get away with it.

The owner of this blog is messing with his source of income. By the time these people are done with him, he'll go back to his village and start afresh.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Mo Abudu Dragged To Shreds Over Alleged Sexcapade With Lagos Govs by timibare(m): 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ijoh:

Ok, so what's his name?
so u guys can arrest him yh?
Re: Breaking: Mo Abudu Dragged To Shreds Over Alleged Sexcapade With Lagos Govs by ocregg: 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
Amazing
Re: Breaking: Mo Abudu Dragged To Shreds Over Alleged Sexcapade With Lagos Govs by mosdii(m): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Breaking: Mo Abudu Dragged To Shreds Over Alleged Sexcapade With Lagos Govs by NobleAngell(f): 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
Wow
Re: Breaking: Mo Abudu Dragged To Shreds Over Alleged Sexcapade With Lagos Govs by OG1BABY(f): 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
Is this for real?
Re: Breaking: Mo Abudu Dragged To Shreds Over Alleged Sexcapade With Lagos Govs by ChocolateWine(f): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2021

"The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight, but they, while their companions slept, were toiling upward in the night."
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Re: Breaking: Mo Abudu Dragged To Shreds Over Alleged Sexcapade With Lagos Govs by lwisee: 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
OG1BABY:
Is this for real?

Na so we see am ooo.

(1) (Reply)

People Mistake Me For Patoranking...check My Pix / Clara Kronborg Relaunches Women's World TV Show / Instagram Vs Reality: What Women Do To Look Perfect [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.