Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,612 members, 7,847,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

Strictly For Uniport Applicants - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strictly For Uniport Applicants (36761 Views)

Application Is Open For UNIPORT Basic Studies Programme 2012/2013 / Wats D Cutoff Mark For Uniport Certificate Pre Degree Programme / Departmental Cutoff Mark For Uniport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by dirtygamer(m): 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2011
Those of you that wrote today's post-utme test should please share their experience, is it an aptitude test(Maths&English) or a kind of JAMB UTME? How many questions? Can you say is tough or cheap? Please kindly share with us. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by showskill(m): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2011
Ladies and Gents, I am deeply sorry to have dragged myself into your thread without an invitation and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

There is a brother who needed your useful advice on University Course Matters and I have created a thread for this issues, Yet there is no reply from any member here.

Therefore, I will plead with any of you guys who had any information should contribute on this thread Link. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-751932.0.html#msg9091871

Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience caused. By the Power of Almighty God, You all shall be admitted this year.

Thanks
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by otokx(m): 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2011
Whatever you do; please do not bring your mobile phones, your bags or wallet as they may get seized or stolen. The experience is very dramatic,
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by MrBarzini: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2011
I heard a lot of people are failing it? They said once you finish, the computer would show your score.
Please can you give us more info. Mine is tomorrow.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Blesyn014(m): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2011
If you know you havent done the aptitude test online (the online practice test) please endeavour to do so. Its not like its compulsory aniway but you have to do it to enable you know what to expect on the day of your examination.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by 1STOrder: 8:23am On Sep 08, 2011
for those who have written plz share ya experience like hw many questns in all, the timing, kind of questns, thanks.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by frankmoney(m): 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2011
I scored 160 in my pume and 219 in jamb and chose computer science as my course any hope of admission ?
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by MrBarzini: 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2011
I'm back from PUME.

I got 256 in Post UME. Praise God.

The time is 35 Minutes for 50 questions.
I did Computer Science, so they brought out Maths, English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Mixed up the questions.

First off, remember to go with your PhotoCard. Once you're in the hall, you're faced with your own Computer, with provision to input your username and password.

- Do not be in a hurry. Wait till the supervisors tell you what to do.
- Do the cheap questions first! When your done, with the cheap questions DO NOT click FINISH ATTEMPT!
Go back to the numbers that are not highlighted (by your left), those are the ones you have not answered.
Finally when you're done click FINISH ATTEMPT, to view your scores/grade.
Your score is over 50. Your grade is over 400. One question is 8 marks. So answer everything, even if you don't know it!

Most of all. Read and Pray.

Goodbye. So answer everything, even if you don't know it!

Most of all. Read and Pray.

Goodbye.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by OmolodMilkman93(m): 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2011
GEEZ. Bro u scored well, Congrats. We pray to be admitted now oh. My score was splendid. The exam needs speed and accuracy.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by otokx(m): 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2011
160 as a score in the post ume is not good at all, do not be deceived.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by otokx(m): 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2011
Additional information, one bright candidate of medicine who scored 350 in JAMB got 304 in post ume, unfortunately uniport will not admit students in medicine but will move people like the above to other departments.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:06am On Sep 09, 2011
Wat is the highest score u guys have seen so far?
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by tardell007(m): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2011
i heard a 16yr old gal got d whole 50 questn ryt, and also a frnd of myn dt wrote geology got 320,while i got 264 in dentistry,
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by OmolodMilkman93(m): 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2011
Dat means people go blast for d exam oh. When admission list go come out?
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by otokx(m): 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2011
on d contrary, out of every 1000 in center 2 only about 50 score above 200. The usual score is like 128.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Mobinga: 4:22am On Sep 11, 2011
Wow. A lot of people would fail na.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by simple8: 7:22am On Sep 11, 2011
pls to write in this forum is never by force before can never be now. Pls why must you lie when you know some of this information here are useful to some people. I don't think anybody obtain 350 in this year's jamb, you that got 256 where did you write becos 35 mimutes and 5 subjects were never what the students were given. May God forgive you.
I thank God for seeing me through. I got 282 in jamb and 264 in postume.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Mobinga: 10:58am On Sep 11, 2011
What is the point of lying? Why would I lie? Do you reason at all?
Some people may be more intelligent than you are, and well capable of setting 300 and above.

I'm a computer science student and I was given FIVE 5 different subjects. Maybe you were given 2 or 3. I was given 5 subjects in 35 minutes. Why would I lie about that?
I was given

Mathematics
English
Chemistry
Biology
Physics

Whats the lie about that?
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by 1STOrder: 11:57am On Sep 11, 2011
mehn, d timing thing is nt easy @all. I got poor result in postume 128 for electrical engineering. I rest my case.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Blesyn014(m): 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2011
Mind you, your jamb score will b added to your post-ume score then be divided by 8 to get your average score. So even if u didnt do well in your post-ume exam and you did well in your jamb, you still have hope long as your average score is good.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by otokx(m): 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2011
and good is like above 50% before you start rejoicing
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Brite02(m): 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2011
I had 128 bad result. Couple with my 211. Chaii, i don enter soup b dat. This 30 mins is nt fair @all.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by otokx(m): 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2011
^^^ what course did you apply for and which state are you from?
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Brite02(m): 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2011
^^ 1. As 1st choice- elect/elect engineering
2. State of origin- Rivers state
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by simple8: 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2011
Mobinga pls i didn't comment on your post because the user name is different from yours.And to answer your question about if i am reasonabl, yes i do and can you pls accept that you didn't know exactly the time on your mornitor becos uniport can not give variable time. Finally, i don't claim to be most intelligeng candidate, so watch your tongue.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by frankmoney(m): 7:13am On Sep 12, 2011
I got 160 in my pume and 219 in my jamb and computer science is my first and second choice and am frm rivers . Any hope ?
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by tardell007(m): 9:51am On Sep 12, 2011
whu has any idea when d admisn list's gnna b owt?
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by otokx(m): 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2011
Engineering as a faculty had more candidates scoring above 200 than any other faculty which is a bit puzzling as previous data showed best scores in the medical school but why did you guys score so low?
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Brite02(m): 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2011
^ na God hand my own dey b dat OHH
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by Tayalinc: 12:19am On Sep 13, 2011
guyz.i score 216 in my post jamb and my jamb was 217&first choice any hop 4 me.
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by otokx(m): 11:25am On Sep 13, 2011
@tayalinc

what department was your first choice and what is your state of origin?
Re: Strictly For Uniport Applicants by tardell007(m): 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2011
@otokx-i got 237 in jamb,nd 264 in d pume, 4 dentistry, whr do i stand?,m 4rm enugu, 1st choice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) / Examination:: True Test Of Knowledge? / Best 54 Schools In The 2006 West African Senior Secondary Certificate Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.