Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Beautiful New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Beautiful New Photos (51087 Views)

Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos / Gedoni Surprises Khafi On Her 30th Birthday / Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by avrilwisedata: 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
Happy birthday to her. I hope she is OK now.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by ChiefSosa(m): 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iretii0511:

So you didn't see the attack on him first I guess. Don't be a hypocrite.
Thank you, boss! She insulted me first and she got served; I see no cause for complaint here. Or cause she's a female or what?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
Quite young.

She's still got her whole life ahead of her.

Happy birthday, CY!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by ofiko123(m): 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Happy birthday to Cynthia Morgan..
Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by Iamagoodgirll: 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
Happy birthday Cynthia
Resurrect your dead career
Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by Anuoluwa12345(f): 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
cheesy cheesy, chiefsosa this is too much, bikonu, no vex for her again oo cheesy... We don beg u on her behalf.
ChiefSosa:
She's 30, but looks like a 60-year old woman in the body of a 25 year old lady. She needs to cut down on this whole Madrina/bad gyal/godmother bull crap that she's doing. Anyway, we thank God for her and whatever she's up to!

Ode calm down. See as you're spitting everywhere. Your stup***ty is affecting my mobile network.

Don't mind me joor, you should blame Seplat Petroleum company, they're the ones that gave me sometime to goof off, no wonder I'm planning to move to Shell.
P.s. You've quoted me on some occasions and I ignored you, does that not tell you I'm not one of those guys that pay you #300 for short time? It's time to close that your mouth with multicolored teeth due to giving BJ to Okada men in exchange for a ride and stop quoting me! Gtfo.
Miserable girl! I won't even bang you with my worst enemy's penis.

Lmao. Mannabbqgrillz so you won't report her for insulting me first abi? You're really a joke, bruh. You won't even see her pant, so quit trying to please her!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by wink2015(m): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
She has been off the music business radar for quite some time.

She was a musical sensation as at then and suddenly she just fell down so low.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by Midas01: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
And you concluded she's an olosho because she has differing views fr yours? Lol

When Nigerian men deserve all you get from SARS.
ChiefSosa:
She's 30, but looks like a 60-year old woman in the body of a 25 year old lady. She needs to cut down on this whole Madrina/bad gyal/godmother bull crap that she's doing. Anyway, we thank God for her and whatever she's up to!

Ode calm down. See as you're spitting everywhere. Your stup***ty is affecting my mobile network.

Don't mind me joor, you should blame Seplat Petroleum company, they're the ones that gave me sometime to goof off, no wonder I'm planning to move to Shell.
P.s. You've quoted me on some occasions and I ignored you, does that not tell you I'm not one of those guys that pay you #300 for short time? It's time to close that your mouth with multicolored teeth due to giving BJ to Okada men in exchange for a ride and stop quoting me! Gtfo.

Lmao. Mannabbqgrillz so you won't report her for insulting me first abi? You're really a joke, bruh. You won't even see her pant, so quit trying to please her!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by Awoo88: 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
dis one son go borrow money do photo shot
Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by ChiefSosa(m): 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
cheesy cheesy, chiefsosa this is too much, bikonu, no vex for her again oo cheesy... We don beg u on her behalf.
Adupe ma! Iru e oni tun shele mo. I'll go back to ignoring her like I've always done. Thanks once again.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by Powerfly(f): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Lol... I know your type with a loud fat mouth.... Lol... Same Cynthia wey be say all the girls you dey carry no reach her level half.... Painment reloaded shocked

Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by izubext007: 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
So I senior this bitch
Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Who knows if she don sell dat her 12 million naira wrist watch person buy for her …..lol
Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by Munzy14(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
LuQuLuQu:
All correct people were born in September
And January...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by Tiwatopebabe(f): 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Now I know what they mean when they say some guys think with their third leg. You're unnecessarily arrogant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by Tiwatopebabe(f): 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Thank you, boss! She insulted me first and she got served; I see no cause for complaint here. Or cause she's a female or what?
We all saw that she insulted you first but she did that reasonably. You insulted her as if your mother offended you and you were looking for the next available girl. See you placing value on your dick as if only you has got it.
So, you think good girls get rewarded with dicks? It's a pity that this is a faceless forum. We would have seen what you have done with your life with this empty brain and full balls. SMH. You really need to grow up and tackle things from objective perspective and not from sexual one. There's more to life than your dick.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by ChiefSosa(m): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tiwatopebabe:

Now I know what they mean when they say some guys think with their third leg. You're unnecessarily arrogant.
Ema binu ma. Baby yen lobi mi ninu.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by Bekind123: 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
LuQuLuQu:
All correct people were born in September
You can say that again.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by Bekind123: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
SmellySperm:

Says who?
He is actually right.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by ChiefSosa(m): 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tiwatopebabe:

We all saw that she insulted you first but she did that reasonably. You insulted her as if your mother offended you and you were looking for the next available girl. See you placing value on your dick as if only you has got it.
So, you think good girls get rewarded with dicks? It's a pity that this is a faceless forum. We would have seen what you have done with your life with this empty brain and full balls. SMH. You really need to grow up and tackle things from objective perspective and not from sexual one. There's more to life than your dick.
Lol, calm down. Firstly, life is not all about my gbola cause I never even mention MY gbola. You're the one that's even mentioning it now.
And, don't say she insulted me reasonably. You're probably new to her moniker. She's quoted me on different occasions with extremely rude talk, even when I've never talked to her at any time. I just had her time today! Lol, madam u sef don dey use style insult me o. Anyway
, I won't take it much to heart. I don't mean to toot my horn, but I've actually achieved good things with my life which include getting my Computer Engineering BSc abroad at age 19 and my Petroleum engineering and Geoscience certificate, which means I've got 2 certificates and can switch lanes.
Anyway, I shall go back to ignoring her like I've always done. Thanks, though! Toodles!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Bekind123:
He is actually right.
undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by jaxxy(m): 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Why is she covering her eyes? undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by Iretii0511(m): 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Lots of people here are very biased but will be the first to castigate others. There is this useless gender war that’s trending on Nairaland in recent times. It makes this beautiful forum tiresome.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by Frenzy01(m): 6:18am On Sep 24, 2021
Pele oo.. Cynthia. To stay afloat no easy

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by ChiefSosa(m): 11:21am On Sep 24, 2021
Iretii0511:

Lots of people here are very biased but will be the first to castigate others. There is this useless gender war that’s trending on Nairaland in recent times. It makes this beautiful forum tiresome.
100% correct! I try not to engage in the whole gender war thing and not to even insult anyone. I mostly just catch cruise with people here and we all laugh! But, that particular girl is notorious for her nasty attitude. She has some peeps here -especially guys- that's asslicking and egging her on, so she's always thinking she can talk down on anyone. I'm sure after yesterday, she'll never quote me. The gender war is an unending game, so it's pointless to me. Thanks, boss!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by Magnoliaa(f): 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
ChiefOsa:

Awwwnnn. Such nice beautiful words coming from a beautiful soul that's dedicated, intelligent, smart and handsome.

This is so ht, on God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by Magnoliaa(f): 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
ChiefSosa:

100% correct! I try not to engage in the whole gender war thing and not to even insult anyone. I mostly just catch cruise with people here and we all laugh! But, that particular girl is notorious for her nasty attitude. She has some peeps here -especially guys- that's asslicking and egging her on, so she's always thinking she can talk down on anyone. I'm sure after yesterday, she'll never quote me. The gender war is an unending game, so it's pointless to me. Thanks, boss!

Righttt? I mean. So pointless judging people you have no idea about and from afar. That's all the gender wars are based on. Lady makes comment, fiam, everyone could read her life's history from it and tell the kind of person she is.

This for the guys sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by ominilongest(m): 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
FIRE CAN'T COOL...DAMN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria / David Sharon Emerges As New Child Actor (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.