Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Need To Ship Anything From The United Kingdom? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need To Ship Anything From The United Kingdom? (476 Views)

Register / Price To Ship Documents From Nigeria To USA Via UPS, DHL, FEDEX / Offer From United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need To Ship Anything From The United Kingdom? by glowithdan(m): 12:04pm On May 27, 2011
, Please contact these numbers if you need to import anything (legitimate goods) from the United Kingdom to Nigeria!

OR,

If you are interested in partnering in the Electronics business, lets have a talk then!!

+447771104187

+447789766758

2602146C

glowithdan@yahoo.com
Re: Need To Ship Anything From The United Kingdom? by dejavus: 12:15pm On May 27, 2011
What exactly does partnering means, pardon my approach. Would just like to Know more.
Re: Need To Ship Anything From The United Kingdom? by glowithdan(m): 12:29pm On May 27, 2011
Thanks for the question.

I presently deal on the mentioned items, and intend to go into partnership with any serious minded, and God fearing individual, as regards to these items.

We can sort this out via e-mails exchange! I'm in the UK now like I said, but my wife coordinates things in the country. As you see, it's a neat and profitable business.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Cleared Toyota Camry 1998 Model For Sale / Pease? Help? With Free Bulk Sms Web Site / Hurry: An Ago Oil Is Available For Sale 10,000 Metric Thons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.