Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency (11550 Views)

The New Nigeria Under President Tinubu, By Fredrick Nwabufo / Fredrick Nwabufo: What Atiku Can Learn From President Jonathan In Defeat / Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency by lessonotes(f): 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency by Aufbauh(m): 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
If you've ever had a close relation who has held a very high political office before yet, his impact was never felt by you or any of the family. Then you'll understand that political office holder close to you don't automatically translate to positive connection.

2 Likes

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency by SLOVFO(m): 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
All these is because of poor governance. If we had good leadership, it won't have made much difference the tribe the president emerged from.
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency by Decent09(m): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
modaink333:
Jubril

Oboy My President is a Genius ooo, He can write with both hands, what an amazing thing
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency by AcademicWriter: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
Abi
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency by tujays(m): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
mocipe:
Ever since the talk of zoning came up, the Northern part of the country have known no peace. That is greed. They are greedy, very greedy.
If they cannot allow other tribes to rule then they should divide the country.
I am even believing that the North hare found oil and are just waiting to colonize the whole Nigeria.
What is there to give power to another region for 8years and allow it go round?

WTF.
greed Is when the southern part have ruled for 14 years since the return to Democracy and still be acting like the North has been the ones ruling. The north only ruled for less than 10 years. but why are you guys so desperate to get back to power and only see when the north see through your antics??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency by mocipe: 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
tujays:
greed Is when the southern part have ruled for 14 years since the return to Democracy and still be acting like the North has been the ones ruling. The north only ruled for less than 10 years. but why are you guys so desperate to get back to power and only see when the north see through your antics??

So therefore we should return to military era and allow the South rule the number of years the North ruled?

The North are greedy.

They should relinquish that position to the South.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
CaptainAyub:
All these yarns are because of Yoruba treachery in working against a southerner in 2015.
Now,uncircumcised, illiterate, disease ridden abokkis are feeling like kingmakers.

Yoruba greed will still lead them to same mistake again when they will insist of going for the presidency after 16yrs of Obj and Osunbade instead of supporting an Igbo candidate like Ngige,Onu,Ken Nnamani etc to send a message to abokki that south is now united.
When reminded that if they start talking of zoning,you must zine it to the end which means SE presidency,you will begin to hear suffersticated noise like "we worked hard for APC" as if abokki isn't working harder than them.
That time,we go gladly vote imam Shekau or Al Barnawi cheesy
If the yam seed does not rot,it won't germinate.
Niggar. I own u crate of liquor, next weekend palm wine with nkwobi or isiewu
U just spoke my mind, but their cunny way of life will never allow them, they will start telling u how the worked hard and bla bla, power will still go back to North

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency by Izongdave(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
The truth is that we can't continue deceiving ourselves, Nigerian was never a nation and will never be, the earlier we start designing an entity for all the, better
What is barbaric about having a constitutionally recognised zoning formula, state or regionally controlled resource management, a confederal system of government like the Swizz.
Rather than having a single president that will want to build a naval base on a desert in his bid to assauge his tribe

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency by yorubakid: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
brainpulse:
What i know is that it will take a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for an Igbo man to become Nigeria's president.

You can never trust them with power from history. And with the hatred and toxicity they have shown other tribes and religion, it is only a fool that will vote for them if they ever ever spell the opportunity.
But fulani who have killed thousands can be trusted with power or the yorubas who have threatened and said worst about igbos should be trusted. Oga, go and sleep, you are nobody in Nigeria and you have only one vote.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency by Navalsadiq(m): 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
brainpulse:
What i know is that it will take a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for an Igbo man to become Nigeria's president.

You can never trust them with power from history. And with the hatred and toxicity they have shown other tribes and religion, it is only a fool that will vote for them if they ever ever spell the opportunity.
the question is where will they take their campaign to

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency by tujays(m): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
mocipe:

So therefore we should return to military era and allow the South rule the number of years the North ruled?

The North are greedy.

They should relinquish that position to the South.
even In military era, y'all just good at playing the blame game. what is so Important about letting the south rule? Instead of clamoring for a good leader irrespective of his tribe and religion y'all successfully turned Nigeria Into a norther and Southern contest. gra gra no dey win fight. you are just giving the north a good reason why it should retain power. funny enough heaven wont fall If they do!
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency by yorubakid: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
Navalsadiq:
the question is where will they take their campaign to
Buhari and Yar adua were fulanis a d they still took their campaigns to the places of people fulanis have killed, raped and displaced thousands. If we can have a Fulani president then an Igbo president due for Nigeria. Igbos done more far good for Nigeria than the fulanis can dream of.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency by mocipe: 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
tujays:
even In military era, y'all just good at playing the blame game. what is so Important about letting the south rule? Instead of clamoring for a good leader irrespective of his tribe and religion y'all successfully turned Nigeria Into a norther and Southern contest. gra gra no dey win fight. you are just giving the north a good reason why it should retain power. funny enough heaven wont fall If they do!

So you see why it's good power should be rotated. People always say count your loss and move.
If power is rotated without a certain region trying to be dominant, we all be leaving fairly OK.
I tell and mark my words, heavens may not fall today if power isnt given to South.
But a day will come when the north will beg to be part of Nigeria.
Who ever believed the southern governors would have one common interest?
Even if there is betrayal now, a time is coming when the alliance will be stronger. And guess what, see port in west oil in ND.
Worst we get Southern and Northern Nigeria. Food will be imported.

The generation before were nonchalant and fearful. The generation now are money mongers. The generation coming will be power mongers.

As of now, the north is jittery because of the nepotic appointments.

It the federal character was adhered by this govt they wouldn't have been this much afraid.

They should better learn to give everyone equal opportunity so we live as one Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency by BeardedMeat(m): 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
bobluck:
Does that word one nigeria exist? Am just asking?
Why are you asking? If you don't mind my asking. grin
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency by BeardedMeat(m): 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Both brainpulse and navalsadiq are terrorists. Maybe Yoruba mooslims. But their bitterness and pain will not end until Islam is phased out of mother Earth.
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency by Navalsadiq(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Both brainpulse and navalsadiq are terrorists. Maybe Yoruba mooslims. But their bitterness and pain will not end until Islam is phased out of mother Earth.
it's the bitter truth oga.this is one of the reasons you guys are finding it difficult to get the oval office.

Continue preaching hate.

When the time comes you will see how everything will manifest.in politics you conceal your thought but guys just keep wagging your tongue without thinking.

Kwantinue
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency by BeardedMeat(m): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Navalsadiq:
it's the bitter truth oga.this is one of the reasons you guys are finding it difficult to get the oval office.

Continue preaching hate.

When the time comes you will see how everything will manifest.in politics you conceal your thought but guys just keep wagging your tongue without thinking.

Kwantinue
I don't argue with underaged budding terrorist. I hope you understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency by tujays(m): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
mocipe:

So you see why it's good power should be rotated. People always say count your loss and move.
If power is rotated without a certain region trying to be dominant, we all be leaving fairly OK.
I tell and mark my words, heavens may not fall today if power isnt given to South.
But a day will come when the north will beg to be part of Nigeria.
Who ever believed the southern governors would have one common interest?
Even if there is betrayal now, a time is coming when the alliance will be stronger. And guess what, see port in west oil in ND.
Worst we get Southern and Northern Nigeria. Food will be imported.

The generation before were nonchalant and fearful. The generation now are money mongers. The generation coming will be power mongers.

As of now, the north is jittery because of the nepotic appointments.

It the federal character was adhered by this govt they wouldn't have been this much afraid.

They should better learn to give everyone equal opportunity so we live as one Nigeria.
These politicians knows themselves, they eat and dine together. they are just playing with you and I emotions knowing fully well we are too gullible to fall for their antics. neither you nor I the common man benefits from the National cake regardless who is president today. It only benefits them and their circles. but lets keep hating on each other for nothing sake. to me there's nothing like North and South. There's Nigeria but we chose to ignore that fact. rotation that wont benefit the common man but okay let's keep fighting for them and their children. that's crazy. grin
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency by gaskiyamagana: 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
CaptainAyub:
All these yarns are because of Yoruba treachery in working against a southerner in 2015.
Now,uncircumcised, illiterate, disease ridden abokkis are feeling like kingmakers.

Yoruba greed will still lead them to same mistake again when they will insist of going for the presidency after 16yrs of Obj and Osunbade instead of supporting an Igbo candidate like Ngige,Onu,Ken Nnamani etc to send a message to abokki that south is now united.
When reminded that if they start talking of zoning,you must zine it to the end which means SE presidency,you will begin to hear suffersticated noise like "we worked hard for APC" as if abokki isn't working harder than them.
I am a Yoruba man to the core. You have said the bitter truth. But will Ibo not abandone us as Jonathan did, which Obasanjo did not do to Igbo as civilian president?
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency by Bngf: 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Oh
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency by CaptainAyub: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
gaskiyamagana:

I am a Yoruba man to the core. You have said the bitter truth. But will Ibo not abandone us as Jonathan did, which Obasanjo did not do to Igbo as civilian president?
Jonathan did not abandon Yoruba just that some people's mind have been structured by propaganda to believe so.
Jonathan and PDP supported Mulikat Adeola Akande to become Speaker of House of Reps ,the almighty number 4 position in the country but Tinubu conspired with Yoruba reps to dash it to abokki Aminu Tambuwal.
Today,Yoruba ppl conveniently forget that history and still see Tinubu as god.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency by suffering: 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Lol. Politics, this forum’s lifeblood and all I can see here are vacant spaces and one word comments. Normally this thread should enter at least four pages of frustration-fueled epistles. It’s either the children here have realized that complaints don’t work or the ones who normally congregated have moved on with life.

Anything concerning 2023 will get dealt with at the time. There is still too much to experience in 2021 and 2022 to look futurewards.
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency by AfonjaConehead: 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
brainpulse:

prior 1999,Abdulraman Okene swore that over his dead body will a southerner become president..he died before Obj became president.

Do not play with your life..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency by Mathew4257: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
brainpulse:

Aboki animal, the hate you have for those Igbo is going to choke you and ur generation. Am seeing the pains in your write up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency by AfonjaConehead: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
tujays:
These politicians knows themselves, they eat and dine together. they are just playing with you and I emotions knowing fully well we are too gullible to fall for their antics. neither you nor I the common man benefits from the National cake regardless who is president today. It only benefits them and their circles. but lets keep hating on each other for nothing sake. to me there's nothing like North and South. There's Nigeria but we chose to ignore that fact. rotation that wont benefit the common man but okay let's keep fighting for them and their children. that's crazy. grin

Aboki please do yourself a favour and shut up, thank you
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency by Alawode01(m): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
You have hit the nail on the head,God has shown us who to be but,human don't accept for God in a time,and that is why we're suffering,selfishness,self-centered and sentimental is the problem of Africa.
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency by adefitim(m): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
HitRun:
angry

Who else thinks the post is too long, read only a few lines, and only scrolled down to read comments, especially comments with plenty plenty likes?

Me

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency by CaptainAyub: 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
yorubakid:

But fulani who have killed thousands can be trusted with power or the yorubas who have threatened and said worst about igbos should be trusted. Oga, go and sleep, you are nobody in Nigeria and you have only one vote.
Issa zoo bro.
Logic stands on its head in the zoo
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency by CaptainAyub: 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Mathew4257:

Aboki animal, the hate you have for those Igbo is going to choke you and ur generation. Am seeing the pains in your write up.
Na oil souper be that oo
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency by Ovamboland(m): 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
CaptainAyub:

You never cheechumtin, when Ibo joined Fulani to form govt in 1960 it was not betrayal of south? The same thing repeated in 1979 and 1983 SE support Shagari over southern president.

Only when Yoruba aligned with Fulani in 2015 it now became betrayal to south?
Just say you are missing your second fiddle position of 50 years so badly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia Commissioner, Ndukwe Will Fight Back If Removed - Aide Warns Ikpeazu / "2021 Budget Has 316 Duplicated Projects Worth N39.5bn" - BudgIT Nigeria / Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.