Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

“Be careful who you chat with”..Huddah Monroe - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / “Be careful who you chat with”..Huddah Monroe (1921 Views)

I Don't Trust People Who Have Many Friends — Huddah Monroe / Bbnaija: Be Careful What You Say, Fans Are Not Smiling / Please Ladies Be Careful Of "Tip Of The Head" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“Be careful who you chat with”..Huddah Monroe by Mainblockent(f): 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
Huddah, in a series of post she shared on her Instastory, revealed that she met an old acquittance recently and he showed her receipts of their chat from seven years ago.

According to the 29-year-old media personality, it was quite scary because it is weird for people who aren’t doctors or lawyers to save chats for a long duration.
Re: “Be careful who you chat with”..Huddah Monroe by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
if you live a righteous life, you wouldnt care whether people keep your chats for years or not.... its people with skeletons in their closets who would be scared!

if you beleive that your chats should be deleted, or that you should be careful with who you talk to, then i suggest you look within yourself and change your life.
Re: “Be careful who you chat with”..Huddah Monroe by suffering: 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
I know missed chances from fifteen years ago who try my number out of the blue. The dating game is funny and filled with weird human beings.

(1) (Reply)

Fanthread For DEVIOUS MAIDS / Where Can I Get Knockout Movie By WAP / Have You Seen This Awesome Animation From Spoof Animation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.